[ENDED] Christmas Irish Draught Promo Auctions - FINAL HORSE ADDED

• alt text

Since auctions are not really gift giving, I cannot post this in the holiday section, but it's still inspired by the Advent!

Every week I will offer one Irish Draught horse to promote people to breed and compete them in the new year! Their template is brand new and a bit more realistic compared to my usual bulky giants! They are made a bit smaller, rounder but not more muscular, with a lovely round head with distinctive cheeks!
    If the auction goes well I will increase the number of horses per week, meaning one horse the first week, two in the second, three in the third and so on until Christmas!

Standard sale rules apply and if for any reason you don't want the horse I would like if you could contact me to buy it back (please, please, please) because it's Irish Draughts and I always have a use for them and a place for them :heart:

• my registration ID is 117
    • missing markings can be replaced
    • you can choose the age of the horse
    • you can decide on the disciplines

• alt text

ALL HORSES SOLD

• alt text

SOLD HORSES

:santa: Horse #1

RFE Llangollyn

Class 1 foundation RID mare.
    SOLD TO @Lexi-House FOR $30,000.

Lina is a perfect mare for anyone who finds themselves starting up in riding or sport! She is very tolerable with a kind and caring disposition, just like the classic Irish Draught!
    She is also quite flashy, with a big blaze and four white socks! Two back socks are above the hocks, which is not quite a desired trait for Irish Draughts, but still allowed and not frowned upon!
    She is not the fanciest of movers but will jump a building if put in front of her and looks after her rider.
    Whoever is interested in bidding for her and dabbing into this breed is in for a treat with this chestnut gemstone!

alt text

:santa: Horse #2

RFE Avonmora

SOLD TO @Siri-Kane FOR $16,000.

Ava is your classic type Irish Draught. Gray and with a simple easygoing mindset. A proper fancy mover for your hunting classes with auto-everything and a nice square jump for the over fences classes.
    Suitable for riders of all levels, just be careful when she's in heat because she can be a bumpy ride during those days!

alt text

:santa: Horse #3

RFE Irish Chrome

Class 1 foundation RID stallion.
    SOLD TO @Charlie-Smith FOR $32,000.

A gorgeous horse we simply don't know how we'll part with! This Ireland-imported big boned beauty has all the gray and blueish hues you will ever need in your horse life!
    He is big, bold and beautiful and would suit field hunters or eventers as open spaces are the way to go with this beast.
    Not suitable for beginner riders as he knows exactly if he can take advantage of his rider.

alt text

:santa: Horse #4

RFE Sandcastle

SOLD TO @Annabelle-Wolfsbane FOR $22,000.

Sandy is a rare (attempt) strawberry roan Irish Draught! Very unique and very valuable to the gene pool of EC Irish Draught horses! For now this mare has been out in the fields and was not started in any particular disciplines, so she is a blank slate. She knows how to carry a rider and has trotted without a lunge line. Beautiful big build with a (so far) nice mindset!

alt text

:santa: Horse #5

RFE Holycross

SOLD TO @Toni-Lamberti FOR $10,000.

This big boned horse needs a very careful rider as he is no picnic. Not proud to say but this one is one of those that are not following the calm breed standard. A very feisty stallion who likes to have his word be the last one. He is rather young and has been in field hunting so far. He has forward motion, jumped hedges, ditches and doesn't fear water or loud, sudden sounds.

alt text

:santa: Horse #6

RFE Red Hunter

SOLD TO @Toni-Lamberti FOR $10,000.

We will be extremely sad to see this gemstone of a horse go, but that's life! Reddie is a gentle giant, perfect with kids, amateurs or proffesional riders. More leaning toward open-field sport like hunting or eventing, but would make a lovely dressage mount as well. Whoever gets this lad can definitely count on us stopping by with a mare of ours to be covered by him!

alt text

:santa: Horse #7

RFE ... hmm?

Class 1 foundation RID.
    RAFFLED OFF TO @Katherine-Star-Ackles.

Anything can happen!

• Competition Committee

$5k

I hate you. :joy:

• 6k I cant believe you started out strong with something I need. DAMN you!! So pretty

• @Lexi-House said in [ENDS 12/25] Christmas Irish Draught Promo Auctions:

6k I cant believe you started out strong with something I need. DAMN you!! So pretty

Thank you Lexi! Hope to see you around this thread all the way 'till Christmas!

• 7k Lidija, why do you do this to me? You know how much I love your chunky ponies.

• Competition Committee

$8,000.

Grrr.

• 12k. I'm not going anywhere. I Love me some IDs.

• @Rena-Cort said in [ENDS 12/25] Christmas Irish Draught Promo Auctions:

7k Lidija, why do you do this to me? You know how much I love your chunky ponies.

Hehe thank you! Join the band! :rofl:

Lexi, 12k accepted ^^

• LIDIJA WHY

• 15k. I know she will bring us all broke!

• @Siri-Kane said in [ENDS 12/25] Christmas Irish Draught Promo Auctions:

LIDIJA WHY

Well why not? xD I didn't do one for like two years lol :heart: :hear_no_evil:

• Competition Committee

Aww man, I snagged one the last time you did this and he really needs a chunky friend, right...? #justification

Edit: 16k

• @Heather-Tann said in [ENDS 12/25] Christmas Irish Draught Promo Auctions:

Aww man, I snagged one the last time you did this and he really needs a chunky friend, right...? #justification

RIGHT! He does!
    Since Lexi already bid 15k you'd need to offer more ^^

• Competition Committee

@Lidija-Rotherford whoops! Fixed :)

• 20k , Because Why Not! This stunner is Perfect!

• 21k :heart_eyes:

• 25k . I've never Liked a horse so much!

• Need too......27k

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.