The Loot Cave 2018 Edition [New - 12/25/2018]

• I just tested the mod and I adore all the little veins and muscle details. Thanks for sharing this and all the time you might have put in it !
    That shirt is also super classy, I love it, can't wait to use it. I'm wondering if it will possible to have a children version in the future, I think it's possible to convert a clothe but have no idea of the time and effort it could take. So I'm just asking ^^

• I can't wait to try out this new HD Mod, it looks amazing. Thank you :heart_eyes_cat:

• Is the 4k version of your new mod strictly for those that use things like ReShade? will the effects still be seen even if we don't use reshade or hq?

• @Monique-Varieur You'll need a Sims 3 HQ mod (Like maybe one here -- But you need to find one to fit your needs) In order to see 4k in full quality. If you don't have that, you should use 2k.

Reshade shouldn't affect which version you use :slight_smile:

• Administrators

Luke Teth said in The Loot Cave 2018 Edition [New - 12/6/2018]:

@Monique-Varieur But you need to find one to fit your needs

(Just butting in to say that @Elsie-Spectre's HD Preset is my favorite :wink: )

• @Nikki-Calvaria said in The Loot Cave 2018 Edition [New - 12/6/2018]:

Luke Teth said in The Loot Cave 2018 Edition [New - 12/6/2018]:

@Monique-Varieur But you need to find one to fit your needs

(Just butting in to say that @Elsie-Spectre's HD Preset is my favorite :wink: )

Can this be altered while the game is running or do I need to close and Reopen once I have put it into the file location?

• Ah, so that's what it was all this time... I originally thought that it was a personal creation only for Slack members or something like that, or perhaps part of the "Advent Calendar", but in the end I was not accurate in both cases...:laughing:

I am so happy with your HD Mod in my game! My horses look so gorgeous, especially my Akhal-Tekes, the nature of which your HD Mod complements very well. Personally for me, each new HD Mod requires a certain approach and skills to create the best quality of coats with it, and I can't wait to start working with this one now to find and try out all the new features it provides for horse creating.
    In fact, your mod is special to me because it helped one of my horses! I had a horse whose coat in the game looked with different shades of colours than the original ones, no matter what. And I could not do anything because the layers of the coat were maxed out, and in order to change something I had to sacrifice the already existing layer. I was really desperate... But your mod was able to 'calm' the colours of the coat and now my horse looks great and natural.

Also, I like manuals indeed.....:smirk:
    That's just made my day.

Thank you so much for creating and sharing it, Luke!
    I appreciate that you provide a choice of different versions of your mod, too!:heart:

• @Luke-Teth I'm excited to try out your HD mod, i've never used one in game before

@Nikki-Calvaria Thank you for this, I could not for the life of me download the other one mentioned above.

• Another one.

Nothing fancy for this post, just a variant mod this time with more details and different normal maps, including reworked legs. Overall, this one has a more fit/muscled feeling, so it may suite you if you have racehorses or those who work out more often. I just felt like doing it, honestly, and I had a lot of fun blending the details. Overall, another +75 layers of detail on top of what the one above added. I'm calling this one this the 'buff' variation.

4k, 2k and 1k versions included. No foal versions just because it looks a little funny on their skinny foal bodies. 2swole4them.

Preview | Download

• @Luke-Teth we're spoilt for choice!

• Kinda low-key. Wish I had time to through together a title thing or whatever, but I'd rather put this out on Christmas day for everyone to enjoy :blue_heart: :heart: :green_heart:

3D western pad. Isn't perfect, might get a v2 in the future, but definitely works for it's purpose.

alt text

• Competition Committee

Thank you for making and sharing all these awesome creations. :D

• HOLY TITS LUKE I WAS JUST SAYING I WANTED THIS

• i don’t do western but i’m still admiring how gorgeous this is :kiss:

• Moderation Committee

I don't know if I have said it before, but if I did it can be said again. Thank you for spoiling us this Christmas :heart:

• I’ve been dying for a 3D western pad!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.