{Nikki's Christmas Miracle } [NEW Arabian Posepack + HD Eye Mod FIX ]

• Administrators

I've honestly been struggling to comment in this thread for a few days now, because what to say? You're absolutely SPOILING us! These pose packs are jaw-dropping, the breeches are gorgeous, the eye mod is breathtaking. The quality of your work is always so high, you make the rest of us look like slackers in comparison. Thank you, thank you, thank you- I hope someone is showering you with all the gifts you deserve this Christmas :heart:

• Thank you so much for this lovely eye mod! :heart_eyes: But I have noticed that it really doesn't go well with luke new hd coat mod that was released earlier today since it was a weird white line around the eyes that was not visible on your previews, I have no idea if it's the new hd coat mod, but are gonna test now with my older one and see if it works better since the mod looks gorgeous! Was same with Dana eye mod did I notice too that the eyes looked different with luke new hd coat mod :thinking: so I'm gonna try this out with my old one and see how it works ^^

• @Christina-Lindblad
    I think that may actually have to do with eye size, I dont have the issue on some of my smaller eyed horses.

• @Riz-Artemidoros said in {Nikki's Christmas Miracle } [NEW Arabian Posepack + HD Eye Mod ]:

@Christina-Lindblad
    I think that may actually have to do with eye size, I dont have the issue on some of my smaller eyed horses.

More or less all of my horses have a small, almost tiny eye size but the white frame/eyeliner of the eye dissapeared when I switched back to an earlier version of luke hd coat mod :thinking: Dana realistic eye mod, the flare was much stronger and bigger with Luke new hd coat mod too did I notice when I first tested it out when it came earlier tonight so it might be that the new coat mod is different builded in comparisation with the older versions and it gives me a nice problem since I really love this eyemod and luke new hd coat mod but but they seems to dislike each others xD

• @Christina-Lindblad
    Strange. I'll do some testing, see what i can come up with on my end.

• @Riz-Artemidoros said in {Nikki's Christmas Miracle } [NEW Arabian Posepack + HD Eye Mod ]:

@Christina-Lindblad
    Strange. I'll do some testing, see what i can come up with on my end.

It will be exciting to see what you come up with :slight_smile: if you get same results as me or if it acts different with you

• Holy damn moly! Sooooo many gorgeous new poses, I love it :heart_eyes:
    Also, the HD Mod is amaziiiing! Keep up the good work, I can't wait for more :D

• Wow that right eye really dose look a lot better, thank you so much what an awesome job you did with this mod! Thank you so much for sharing the great and beautiful eye :D

• THIS. IS. AMAZING. We don't deserve you we really don't, you have been spoiling us this Christmas season!!! This eye mod is absolutely incredible I can't wait to get it in game. And all these poses :heart_eyes: you are the best!!! <3

• Oh my sweet heavens! Nikki what the actual ... :speech_left: ...I'm sorry, this is so great! And it's not even half way down to christmas and you keep spoiling us with all these incredible goodies. Thank you so much for doing this :heart:

• @Anna-Hertler ,@Christina-Lindblad said in {Nikki's Christmas Miracle } [NEW Arabian Posepack + HD Eye Mod ]:

@Riz-Artemidoros said in {Nikki's Christmas Miracle } [NEW Arabian Posepack + HD Eye Mod ]:

@Christina-Lindblad

More or less all of my horses have a small, almost tiny eye size but the white frame/eyeliner of the eye dissapeared when I switched back to an earlier version of luke hd coat mod :thinking: Dana realistic eye mod, the flare was much stronger and bigger with Luke new hd coat mod too did I notice when I first tested it out when it came earlier tonight so it might be that the new coat mod is different builded in comparisation with the older versions and it gives me a nice problem since I really love this eyemod and luke new hd coat mod but but they seems to dislike each others xD

I'm very sorry that it seems that there are a few problems with the Eye Mod but I worked on it today again to fix it and well out came something a bit different but this time the Mod works fine with Luke's new Coat and it is also brighter and more suited for Blue or lighter eyes it comes in 2k and 4k so you guys can choose what version fits your gameplay best :heartbeat: Same as always install it under ->\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 3\Mods\Packages make sure you only have 1 Eye Mod at the time in your game .
    After you start your game go into CAS and tweak the color and slider settings a bit until you are satisfied with the result. Since the mod only works on 2 Channels you only need to change the Color and the last 2 buttons :snowflake: :snowman:

alt text
    Also for best results use slider settings similar to this one
    alt text

alt text
    alt text

• And Thank you all so much for your heartwarming comments :heart: You guys all provide so much for this Advent so this was the least i could do :snowman: :heartbeat:

• Those eyes...

alt text

• tried the new eye mod on my boy Constantinides....so awesome! thank you so much for this!

alt text

• Oooh I just loaded my game up too :( oh well I'll add it after I finish reworking this horse :)

• I am in love with all of this. Thank you <3

• ok awesome poses an eyes will try these out latter tonight thanks so much. :)

• This topic is like a endless treasure chest... And each time everything are better and better, can't keep up with all this... I love everything here! But especially poses, my Andalusians look so well in them, which it is quite rare for such breed. Ah, it will be so much fun, I can already feel it...:heart_eyes:
    Also, it is interesting how your poses have an unusual structure of hooves. This is only the second time I see such a style in poses, and at first I thought it was the work of a slider, but no... Quite intriguing.

Thank you for creating and sharing all this, Nicole!:sparkling_heart:

• I can't download the eyes because it keeps telling me that the file is corrupted/damaged and cries in spanish

• My downloads folder is going to be bursting... it definitely feels like xmas

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.