{Nikki's Christmas Miracle } [NEW Stand /Confo Posepack ]

• Banned

you are a m a z i n g, a machine, they are all so pretty, i love them! :sob::drool:

• Banned

@Danielle-Maddox said in {Nikki's Christmas Miracle } [NEW Walk Posepack added]:

:exclamation: I'm having some issues with opening the .rar files through 7zip. I've re-downloaded them multiple times and the program won't open them. I keep getting an error message saying "can't open x as archive." This is for all the pose sets and breeches :exclamation:

Oh, and I wanted to download them now, but I have the same issue

• YES YES YES YES YES!!! Nikki you have outdone yourself with these poses!!! I am so excited to get these in my game and take pictures with them. These poses are amazing, thank you so much <3

• @Hilda-Wilson said in {Nikki's Christmas Miracle } [NEW Walk Posepack added]:

@Danielle-Maddox said in {Nikki's Christmas Miracle } [NEW Walk Posepack added]:

:exclamation: I'm having some issues with opening the .rar files through 7zip. I've re-downloaded them multiple times and the program won't open them. I keep getting an error message saying "can't open x as archive." This is for all the pose sets and breeches :exclamation:

Oh, and I wanted to download them now, but I have the same issue

For everyone having this problem can now download the Poses and Stuff from my Google Drive Folder , link in the main post included. :heart:

• Thank you so much for your poses! Also thank you for these great modelling pics for us to drool over, your horses are gorgeous :heart:

• Thank you for the lovely poses! <3

• Have I mentioned yet that you are magic? Cause you are and I love these

• PR Committee

@Nicole-Löffler Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :heart:

• Development Committee

Nicole! The racing poses! YES! :heart_eyes:

• More racing poses omg now I am WAY more excited for adding my racers!

• Thank. You. So. Much. <3

• Administrators

You're the absolute best! These racing poses are awesome!

• i’ve been trying to conjure up a way to write this the past two days but i really can’t express my thanks how i want to, so this will have to do.

THANK YOU.

poses are never out of fashion and it’s incredibly, ridiculously, wonderfully, admirably generous of you to just dump so many pose sets on us like this. what did we do to deserve you? and i can’t think of a better person to have done this—your poses are absolutely perfect. they capture the fluidity and grace of even standing, and im super excited to finally have new poses that aren’t my lazy ones that only look decent in two angles. again, thank you :sparkles: :pray: :gift_heart:

the breeches are also lovely and couldn’t have come at a better time; i may or may not have been finally fixing up my staff and characters :smirk:

• You guys are literally way too good to me :heart_decoration: :heart_eyes_cat: :heartbeat:

NEW HD Eye Mod :horse:

This baby nearly made me insane tbh :rolling_eyes: I'm working on it by now for nearly 3 Month and I could never get it right even with the PS 3D View one eye was always different when I had this mod in-game :knife: I know it's not nearly as perfect as it was supposed to be but I think the little difference between both eyes isn't that big anymore I hope at least. I do want to publish it today so here you guys go remember you only can have one Eye Mod at the time in your game
    You install this mod in -> \Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 3\Mods\Packages
    Once ingame go into CAS and tweak the eye color settings a bit, maybe even rotate the eye until it looks the best for you.

alt text

DOWNLOAD

:snowflake: :santa_tone1:

The second gift I prepared for you guys is a set of 10 Arabian Poses out of the Poetry in Motion Collection, Non-Poselisted of course

alt text

DOWNLOAD

• N-n-n-n-nikki.....

You must made me fall in love with your content I can't wait what else you have for us.

• Wow Nikki! Thank you so much for this gifts <3 can't wait to test most of your content :D so.. can't say it enough thank you!

• Development Committee

Good lord, you really love us! The eyes are amazing and the arab poses are just what I needed! THANK YOU :heart:

• Banned

Nikki, you. Are. Amazing.
    Thank you so much for the hours, months..., that you spent on working on all this stuff! <3

• Competition Committee

An HD eye mod AND and Arabian pose pack? Nicole... you are truly amazing, thank you <3

• alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.