{ HIRAETH Stables } 11/30

• alt text

HISTORY

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.
    Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.
    Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.
    Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
    Duis autem vel eum iriure
    alt text

HORSES

:horse:
    ~ COMING SOON ~

• it's already 5 Month since my last scrapbook update and there was supposed to be a biiiiIIIg Block Intro text here guess i just have to save this for later :tired_face: against my better judgment I decided to participate in this month-long challenge with @Alexa-la-Coupe, @Denn-Hanes, @Aliisa-Pohl & @Eowyn-Vance and oml the first theme already killed me lmao but we can do this GIRLS !!

the biggest RIP ever to us :cross: :star2: :clock1:

I'm actually not really happy with how this turned out even tho I took like 50/60 pictures for it and never found one I liked, jfc but oh well just get it over and done with ehh....

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• im so excited to see you finally kick off hiraeth and your new scrapbook!!

@Mevi-Hackerman said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme I:

but also yeah. this. a terrible price to pay to see some of my favorite blogs more active, though well worth it :pray:

anyway, seeing your color palette shift over the years is immensely satisfying :art: i've always admired your pictures and seen them as one of the identifying faces of equus, and even now in the cool greys and purples you're slaying :ok_hand: also? i see my favorite lady brown looking magnificent among the grasses and evergreens :evergreen_tree: :chocolate_bar: give her lots of pets and nose boops for me :kiss:

• Beautiful pictures! You have no idea how happy I'm right now to see pics from you :heart:

• This theme is, I feel going to be my favorite. I love seeing trees. And dark hues. And plopping a Black horse in makes it better. You really hit the spot with this.

• PR Committee

I'm so excited to see what you (and the others) come up with for your challenge! I love the evergreen theme; there's just something totally wonderful and satisfying about landscaping - and the super pretty horses too :kissing_closed_eyes:

• Theme II

Ḑ̴̱̳̀Į̷͓͍̭̔̉̀̎̂͑͊̆V̷̨͔̺̭͎̥̯̿͆͘I̷̡̭̞̻̦͓̣̗͒̽̔̀D̵̢̧̛̥̬͎̤͉͇͙̃̂̒͋͠ͅĒ̶̩͎̥͔̞̞͕͚̰̓̑̒̄̏̕͘͠ͅD̴̡̙͙̾͐̓́́̿̊̋̕͜͜

alt text

The__boundaries__which __ divide __ Life__ from __ Death__ are__ at__ best __ shadowy__ and__ vague.__ Who__ shall __ say__ where__ the __ one__ ends,__ and__ where__ the__ other__ begins__ ?
    ~ 𝐸𝒹𝑔𝒶𝓇 𝒜𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝒫𝑜𝑒

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @Alexa-la-Coupe said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme I:

im so excited to see you finally kick off hiraeth and your new scrapbook!!

@Mevi-Hackerman said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme I:

but also yeah. this. a terrible price to pay to see some of my favorite blogs more active, though well worth it :pray:

anyway, seeing your color palette shift over the years is immensely satisfying :art: i've always admired your pictures and seen them as one of the identifying faces of equus, and even now in the cool greys and purples you're slaying :ok_hand: also? i see my favorite lady brown looking magnificent among the grasses and evergreens :evergreen_tree: :chocolate_bar: give her lots of pets and nose boops for me :kiss:

AHHHHHHH I'm crying :cry: you are way too good to me I don't even deserve you :heart: Hearing this warms my heart, I'm a big fan of your Artworks too so this compliment goes right back :kiss: And Lady sends lot's of love back to you :horse: :blue_heart:

@Constantine-Vale said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme I:

Beautiful pictures! You have no idea how happy I'm right now to see pics from you :heart:

Thank you so much, Constantine I don't even know what to say :kissing_cat: :droplet:

@Lexi-House said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme I:

This theme is, I feel going to be my favorite. I love seeing trees. And dark hues. And plopping a Black horse in makes it better. You really hit the spot with this.

Aww Thank you, Lexi Tbh I really struggled with this theme but on the other hand when do I not struggle with something :art: :weary:

@Callixta-Rosella said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme I:

I'm so excited to see what you (and the others) come up with for your challenge! I love the evergreen theme; there's just something totally wonderful and satisfying about landscaping - and the super pretty horses too :kissing_closed_eyes:

Thank you so much Callixta, can't believe ppl even still care about my stuff after all those years :heart: :laughing: So hearing this means a lot, and yes i'm very excited about the others too !! :champagne_glass:

• Ok I'm finally going to finish a comment this time. So many times now I come to your album with the intention of writing something and I start but I never manage to finish so I do apologize :see_no_evil:

There's just something about your style that's so uniquely you. I love love love your take on evergreen. It's undoubtedly green but the black and purple plus that pop of white in the last picture give your pictures such a sense of atmosphere :sob:

But DIVIDED though. We need to talk about this. Because THIS is IT chief :cry:

I wasn't expecting anything like this at all when I saw the word divided on the themes. It just amazes so much how for some themes we're all on the same page but for other's we go in all sorts of directions. It's such a beautiful thing to see all these interpretations and this set quite literally took my break away. I love how you divided up the pictures in your collage, that little band in the middle is just so intriguing. I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how on earth you did this from sims!! It's so melancholy seeing the bright little sun in such a dim picture and my heart is literally?? Hurting??? (is this how alexa felt about tiny dancer???) The mountains and trees are just so perfect :sob: I can't wait to see what you do next :heart:

• Competition Committee

Okay, my first thought was, damn, this is gonna be chaotic, but then you pulled out all the stops and made one of the most beautiful post I've ever seen. There's so many little details it's absolutely insane. And that photo? Heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time. The way he's running his fingers through the mare's forelock got me, I'm not gonna lie.

• This is one of the beautiful & sadest post of all time.
    Its touch my heart.
    It‘s realy sad one the one side, cause loosing a furry friend is hard, but it‘s also a bite comforting that you know the horses soul is watching over you.
    I hope you understand what i want to say, my english isn‘t the best

• PR Committee

I'm not quite sure I was awake enough mentally prepared to see that but man, the feeeeels shivers :open_mouth: There's just something so heartbreakingly sweet about that picture

• As all have said before.. that is one of the most amazing post I have ever seen. This picture is telling so much story’s and you feel the atmosphere at it.
    I love seeing your pictures all the time and I appreciate having you still here at Equus with your pictures... just WOW

• so touching :cry: :cry: :cry:

• how could you just do that to us?

@Denn-Hanes said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

Because THIS is IT chief :cry:

:sob: :sob: :sob:

i dont know what to even say. the music, the colors, the composition--it all has me sobbing and everything complements everything else in the most wistful, beautiful way. your editing, as usual, never fails to amaze me and i'm feeling quite emotional from it now. (i can't even imagine what it felt like to edit something like this; i don't think i'd make it.) :sob: but really, i'm listening to the music right now (i can't get over how pretty it is) and combined with the fog, the vignette, the setting sun, i can really feel the biting air, the pricks of rain, and, most importantly, my heart being shattered into approximately 28,952,705,583.14906 different pieces.

it's perfect, and i'm crying. how dare you.

• Where do I even start? Probably with: See I told you to keep my promise.
    You know I adore your work, your eye for details, your incredible talent and the way you blend in your drawing with sims. Is something not many are blessed with but you, lady, are. It's amazing how creative you are and how many refreshing ideas you bring into picture taking and editing. I mean, look at your last entry for the theme - This is an incredible work of art and so well done and not in a million years I would have think about such an entry. I mean now, it all makes sense and you interpreted the theme so well, so critical, so majestic even though it is a literally sad and breathtaking picture overwhelming with the fear and lost of death. But at the same time the little hope most of us have that it is not the end, that there has to be something left for us all in death and that our journey may continue in a different way that the others cannot yet see as their journey continues. But noone is gone for good. This is a true masterpiece and once again you outdid yourself. Like always. I cannot wait to see all the other things you have in store for us.

• Wow what a great interpretation of the theme. The image you made is really breath taking in its beauty and the sad reality it is showing. It’s really beautiful!

• @Denn-Hanes said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

Ok I'm finally going to finish a comment this time. So many times now I come to your album with the intention of writing something and I start but I never manage to finish so I do apologize :see_no_evil:

There's just something about your style that's so uniquely you. I love love love your take on evergreen. It's undoubtedly green but the black and purple plus that pop of white in the last picture give your pictures such a sense of atmosphere :sob:

But DIVIDED though. We need to talk about this. Because THIS is IT chief :cry:

I wasn't expecting anything like this at all when I saw the word divided on the themes. It just amazes so much how for some themes we're all on the same page but for other's we go in all sorts of directions. It's such a beautiful thing to see all these interpretations and this set quite literally took my break away. I love how you divided up the pictures in your collage, that little band in the middle is just so intriguing. I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how on earth you did this from sims!! It's so melancholy seeing the bright little sun in such a dim picture and my heart is literally?? Hurting??? (is this how alexa felt about tiny dancer???) The mountains and trees are just so perfect :sob: I can't wait to see what you do next :heart:

OMG DEENNNN :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
    pls don't worry when it comes to commenting on blogs I'm the worst of all, I'm already so far behind *again *:crossed_swords: And Thank you so much :heart: And yes it's amazing to see all those different interpretations of one word, I was actually really struggling with the Divided Theme I think I started over 5 or 6 times :thinking: My Heart is hurting too OML :broken_heart:

@Rena-Cort said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

Okay, my first thought was, damn, this is gonna be chaotic, but then you pulled out all the stops and made one of the most beautiful post I've ever seen. There's so many little details it's absolutely insane. And that photo? Heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time. The way he's running his fingers through the mare's forelock got me, I'm not gonna lie.

Thank you so much Rena, :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :sob:

@Mira-Green said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

This is one of the beautiful & sadest post of all time.
    Its touch my heart.
    It‘s realy sad one the one side, cause loosing a furry friend is hard, but it‘s also a bite comforting that you know the horses soul is watching over you.
    I hope you understand what i want to say, my english isn‘t the best

I know what you mean Thank you so much Mira :cry: :heartpulse:

@Callixta-Rosella said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

I'm not quite sure I was awake enough mentally prepared to see that but man, the feeeeels shivers :open_mouth: There's just something so heartbreakingly sweet about that picture

Awww Calli I'm so sorry!! :sob: And thank you, this means a lot to me :heart:

@Hediwg-Johnson said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

As all have said before.. that is one of the most amazing post I have ever seen. This picture is telling so much story’s and you feel the atmosphere at it.
    I love seeing your pictures all the time and I appreciate having you still here at Equus with your pictures... just WOW

Ay Thank you Hedwig, such kind words :sob: :tired_face: :heartpulse:

@Constantine-Vale said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

so touching :cry: :cry: :cry:

:blue_heart:

@Alexa-la-Coupe said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

how could you just do that to us?

@Denn-Hanes said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

Because THIS is IT chief :cry:

:sob: :sob: :sob:

i dont know what to even say. the music, the colors, the composition--it all has me sobbing and everything complements everything else in the most wistful, beautiful way. your editing, as usual, never fails to amaze me and i'm feeling quite emotional from it now. (i can't even imagine what it felt like to edit something like this; i don't think i'd make it.) :sob: but really, i'm listening to the music right now (i can't get over how pretty it is) and combined with the fog, the vignette, the setting sun, i can really feel the biting air, the pricks of rain, and, most importantly, my heart being shattered into approximately 28,952,705,583.14906 different pieces.

it's perfect, and i'm crying. how dare you.

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: ALEXAAAAAA, I'm so undeserving of your kind words :heart_decoration: My heart just shattered into approximately 28,952,705,583.14906 different pieces too while reading your lovely comment, :broken_heart: Thank you a lot you can't imagine what this mean too me :blue_heart:

@Aliisa-Pohl said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

Where do I even start? Probably with: See I told you to keep my promise.
    You know I adore your work, your eye for details, your incredible talent and the way you blend in your drawing with sims. Is something not many are blessed with but you, lady, are. It's amazing how creative you are and how many refreshing ideas you bring into picture taking and editing. I mean, look at your last entry for the theme - This is an incredible work of art and so well done and not in a million years I would have think about such an entry. I mean now, it all makes sense and you interpreted the theme so well, so critical, so majestic even though it is a literally sad and breathtaking picture overwhelming with the fear and lost of death. But at the same time the little hope most of us have that it is not the end, that there has to be something left for us all in death and that our journey may continue in a different way that the others cannot yet see as their journey continues. But noone is gone for good. This is a true masterpiece and once again you outdid yourself. Like always. I cannot wait to see all the other things you have in store for us.

OML I'm sobbing rn :sob: Thank you, Thank you Thank you :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

@Alex-Richards said in {♦ Hiraeth Stables ♦} 02.01. January Jamboree Theme II {DIVIDED}:

Wow what a great interpretation of the theme. The image you made is really breath taking in its beauty and the sad reality it is showing. It’s really beautiful!

Aww Thank you Alex <3 :blue_heart:

• ᵀʰᵉᵐᵉ ᴵᴵᴵ

G O L D

alt text

alt text

• PR Committee

What a gorgeous edit! I love the lighting and the shadows and the wonderful details on the mane and tail. Super gorgeous. I would use it as a background! At a glance it looks like a real photo. Love it!

• Development Committee

I...give...up...editing...
    Seriously, you make me so envious, I really really love your editing style and I truly wished I had your skills. Your editing is just by far the best I've seen on Equus in my opinion. I've always admired your style. Please post more 😭:pray:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.