{ HIRAETH Stables } 11/30

• @Regina-Walker said in ~ { HIRAETH Stables } ~:

Your knabby looks amazing! <3 Is it a custome marking? :D

Thank you Regina and he has Custom Markings :)

@Annalena-Voigt said in ~ { HIRAETH Stables } ~:

Absolutely gorgeous work! So serene and magical! The arab on the beach is my favourite, though they are all amazing! :heart:

awwww Thank you so much Annalena <3

@Kira-Kita said in ~ { HIRAETH Stables } ~:

I love how magical your edits are, you have much talent in editing! The Friesian horse photo is my fav as it has that dark and beautiful feel to it <3

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: Thank you so much for your kind and lovely words <3 <3

@Gisele-Lumière said in ~ { HIRAETH Stables } ~:

That is fantastic. I wish I could be that creative as well. And I wish I had your talent ♥

Thanks, Gisele and u are v creative I hope to see some more from you too !!!!

@Rena-Cort said in ~ { HIRAETH Stables } ~:

Omg, Nicole, these are all so amazing :two_hearts:

Thank you Rena !! <3 Love u

@Siri-Kane said in ~ { HIRAETH Stables } ~:

gasp!

nicole, these are GORGEOUS <3

Wow, Thank you, Siri <3

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in ~ { HIRAETH Stables } ~:

this is just too beautiful :heart_eyes:

Thank you !!! :D <3

@Ariadne-Waters said in ~ { HIRAETH Stables } ~:

Nicole
    Nicole no
    I wasn't ready for this

alt text

How so much :boom: artistic talent can be concentrated into one person (!!!) is beyond me. I want to climb into that purple woodland and feel that chunky braid in my hands and twirl the strands of that overflowing tail in my fingers; I want to step onto the beach with that liver chestnut and follow it into whatever adventures it leads me (because it looks like it's going on an adventure, dammit) Gorgeous work.

... the only thing it is missing is a little story to go along with it. :innocent:

(I told you I wouldn't forget!)
    (I'll pull some writing out of you, someday :kissing_heart: )

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: Ariadne ....... ARIADNE staaaaaaahp I'm crying <3 Thank you so much for your lovely and heartwarming comment oml how am I supposed to stop crying now ??! And I promise I still have that story part somewhere in my mind I'm just always so insecure help me! :sob:

@Alexa-la-Coupe said in ~ { HIRAETH Stables } ~:

haha, so what i'm half a year late? :sweat_smile:

I. thief
    "He stole my heart away"
    we sure seem to love cliches, but that's not to say wicked isn't illegally gorgeous, made all the more beautiful by your equally-illegal artistry and talent. (the backlighting!! the flowy mane and tail!! the glittery-glowy sparkles of moonlight!!)

II. dropping the bomb
    you weren't wrong when you mentioned that show pictures were your thing. look at them all!! the lighting and angles capture the pure majesty of your gorgeous horses.

III. my death
    Nicole!!
    Nicole YES!!!
    (don't listen to ariadne)
    (actually, do listen to ariadne—especially the part about the writing)

i've thoroughly enjoyed seeing these on slack, and now that they're officially polished and posted to your blog, i'm. deceased.

rosenrot II? fabulous.
    nahkriin? fabulous.
    persia? fabulous!
    cutie-whose-name-im-so-sorry-i-dont-know? FABULOUS.
    azures? FABULOUS!!

i'm sorry; i wish i were more coherent than that, but i mean it when i say everything you make is absolutely :sparkles: f a b u l o u s :sparkles: . i want to run my fingers through rosenrot's curly mane and feathering and walk with her through the spooky, purple wood. i even moreso want to hear about nahkriin's travels—please tell me that skull on the beach is me—and run along the waves with her in the ocean breeze and sea spray. do tell about persia's amulet! i love how it accents her pretty aqua eyes, and your art just makes me feel so much. i really lack the words to go on about your amazing work. please be sure to spoil us some more. :blush:

I'm 5 months late on answering your comment so let's just pretend this never happened :lying_face: :heart_decoration: And now how am i supposed to thank you ??! You already now i looove all of your stuff and you are one of my biggest inspirations around this community nowadays <3 So thank you a million times for your kind words and friendship ... I missed you guys so much <3 :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

• alt text

alt text

alt text

• 11/18 - Monday - 7:50 AM
    Preparing for The St. Claire City Classic

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

pls don't judge me too hard for this crap update I haven't made anything sims related in nearly half a year and i have to find my way back into this we all know the struggle :tired_face: :skull: And I swear to god @Ariadne-Waters I rly wanted to include a story but time ran out, I already spend the last week preparing this, while trying not to die lmao

• alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• I have NO words, i just simply love every detail of the photos. It doesn't matter if they are edited or not, all of them tell history have magic inside, love it!

• Everytime I am comign across this blog I just cant believe how beautiful this all looks together. How well the pictures go along with the other, from the coloring to the composition. Ahhh

• Wow I don’t think I’ve noticed this blog before it’s amazing! The gloomy weather, the characters,... just the pictures in general put into this wonderful little photo-series definitely gonna follow this blog <3

• Your building skills are amazing, love to see all those pics of yours - stunning! :heart:

• alt text

Live footage of me whilst viewing your last two updates because I had there not been other people nearby I would have shrriiiieeeked :grey_exclamation: St. Claire! Show grounds! THE COMMITMENT! IT'S LIKE IT ALL ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND THE PEOPLE WENT THERE AND ORGANISED THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF TELEPORTING INTO THE ARENA AND INTO THE NEXT ONE. Sweet tartlets, I might cry with the purest of joy. :weary: I think this level of devotion to silent storytelling excuses you from not writing it down. <3 <3 <3 (though I still hold out my hopes)

I wish also to add how much I love that you used the show graphic (and how you used it) :sob: Makes my cold and frail heart warm. :two_hearts:

Wonderful updates; a pleasure to see you posting again. :hugging:

• @Martha-Carter
    Sweet Sweet Heart, Thank you so much :heart: :blue_heart: :heart:

@Shelby-Ryans said in { HIRAETH Stables } 11/30:

Everytime I am comign across this blog I just cant believe how beautiful this all looks together. How well the pictures go along with the other, from the coloring to the composition. Ahhh

:skull: :cross: <- That's me after receiving all THIS LOVE :sob: Thank you for your kind words :heart:

@Luna-Smit said in { HIRAETH Stables } 11/30:

Wow I don’t think I’ve noticed this blog before it’s amazing! The gloomy weather, the characters,... just the pictures in general put into this wonderful little photo-series definitely gonna follow this blog <3

Thank you so much Luna, :heartbeat: This means a lot to me <3 <3 <3 <3

@Constantine-Vale said in { HIRAETH Stables } 11/30:

Your building skills are amazing, love to see all those pics of yours - stunning! :heart:

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: What do i even say ? Omg Thank you Con, your comments always make my day

@Ariadne-Waters said in { HIRAETH Stables } 11/30:

alt text

Live footage of me whilst viewing your last two updates because I had there not been other people nearby I would have shrriiiieeeked :grey_exclamation: St. Claire! Show grounds! THE COMMITMENT! IT'S LIKE IT ALL ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND THE PEOPLE WENT THERE AND ORGANISED THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF TELEPORTING INTO THE ARENA AND INTO THE NEXT ONE. Sweet tartlets, I might cry with the purest of joy. :weary: I think this level of devotion to silent storytelling excuses you from not writing it down. <3 <3 <3 (though I still hold out my hopes)

I wish also to add how much I love that you used the show graphic (and how you used it) :sob: Makes my cold and frail heart warm. :two_hearts:

Wonderful updates; a pleasure to see you posting again. :hugging:

alt text

Ariadne .... Ariadne noooo don't make me cry :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: too late now..... i can't find the right words to thank you ... this touches me so deeply, thank you so so much I really enjoyed making this little story, it gives the entire show an entirely new feeling instead of just taking one picture and then going back into my cave for the next half year and I can tell you i cried blood and tears about the amount of time I spend on the CAW loading screen lmao I started to prepare a small story too but ran out of inspiration halfway so guess I gonna keep it on hold for later use :fingers_crossed: And I LOVED your little graphic I just had to use it, it looks so professional and beautiful :sob: :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.