Eagle Nest Stables || A LOT of Pictures and a New Face

• alt text

HELLO AND WELCOME
    Here I will be presenting you my beloved stable members and their daily life adventures because our horses have always something to do to make your day unique.

• This is the first pair that you will meet: Victor Koliat and ENS Morning Star.

Today was Star's training day, she and Victor have been taking some free time from jumping but now it's time to come back to shape to restart competing together next year.

SPEEDEDIT
    alt text

• oh beautiful pic, love the edtition of the tail

• Some training (more like a walk 😂) on the XC field with SHE Argent Champion

alt text

ENS Crazy Dancer out on the pastures, he completly earn his name, I think he will be a promising dressage horse when we retire him from racing
    SPEEDEDIT
    alt text

• Uhm, hello? Why have I never seen this before? Your editing is so gorgeous <3 I adore these pictures, especially Crazy Dancer's picture! <3 Just look at the brindle, it's amazing <3 :heart_eyes:

• @Shea-Hamilton said in Eagle Nest Stables || "Back to jump":

Uhm, hello? Why have I never seen this before? Your editing is so gorgeous <3 I adore these pictures, especially Crazy Dancer's picture! <3 Just look at the brindle, it's amazing <3 :heart_eyes:

^ yes yes I second this! :top: Your editing is gorgeous :heart:

• Wooooooooooooow amazing horse really !!! love love love !! mane and tail Edit !! <3

• Beautiful editing!

• @Shea-Hamilton said in Eagle Nest Stables || "Back to jump":

Uhm, hello? Why have I never seen this before? Your editing is so gorgeous <3 I adore these pictures, especially Crazy Dancer's picture! <3 Just look at the brindle, it's amazing <3 :heart_eyes:

Thank you! <3 He's my fave from my three racers

@Luke-Alhmann , Thank you!

Thank you all for your beautiful comments, you made my day :hugging:

• Speededit link for two of the pictures added :D

• Wow I love your pictures and editing! You're really talented, you make me wanna try editing more to enhance my pics like yourself! Crazy dancer is just gorgeous with that thin white stripe!

• @Alex-Richards : Thank you!! I bet you are really good at editing and I'm still learning too :).
    He is and he knows it, he always make sure that everyone know that he is there :laughing:

• 2019 Facilities

With the beginning of the new year 2019 I've decided to try my hand and make my own stables and this is the result, still needs some updates and decorations but I'll be working on it.

alt text alt text alt text

• I love the result. I love those roofs. you are doing a magnificent job. <3

• so nice really

• Thank you both!! <3

• Yesterday I had the opportunity to buy one of my favourite horses from @Maritza-Aehrenthal, Aehrenthal's Rougarou and today we happily welcome him to ENS!

alt text

alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

• Now come to meet our first and only of of this season (late season). The original history was published on different posts on facebook but here you will read it all at once

SHE Ver Lejos (a mare from a good friend) has finally arrived today, this mare from Steps Hi Equestrian Center has came to become the mother of the first foal from Daiana's beloved stallion ENS Geralt of Rivia. Ver Lejos was our first option since we already know how talented are her foals. It's going to a pleasure to have her at the stables and we are definitely exited to see the foal!

alt text

alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

We let her some time out with our two lovely mares and they haven't been separated any second since Ver Lejos was released on this pasture.
    alt text

After a long wait, this noon SHE Ver Lejos gave us a beautiful colt that we named ENS White Wolf (you will know why on the future), he is the most beautiful,playful and curious foal that we have seen. Just look at him with his dad, they look so cute together <3
    Daiana has spent almost all her free time with him, she just couldn't stay away from his new baby!

alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

alt text

• You remind me so much of my own style, I love it! :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.