Eagle Nest Stables || New Year Old Pictures

• New faces and old ones have came back to the training arena at ENS

Victor Koliat bought back his beloved stallion BGS Avalon, he was a champion from the beginner of the stable and had some free time on the pastures
    alt text

Our new show jumping rider Duncan Gray with his special stallion ENS Your Blood for Salvation, who hates tu use any kind of leg protection but loves to fly over the obstacles.
    alt text

And now Daiana and Romina training this father and daughter duo Aehrenthal's Invisible and Aehrenthal's Rougarou, both of them really exited to jump and so is Daiana who enjoys every shumping sesion with his favourite gelding from @Maritza-Aehrenthal
    alt text

SHOW ENTRIES

Victor Koliat and MBEC Danza de Fuego
    alt text

Duncan Gray and ENS Your Blood for Salvation
    alt text

Daiana Amatto and ENS Geralt of Rivia
    alt text

• At ENS we have other divisions such as racing and western, and there's a special mare on the western division that has been a revelation, meet SPRE Piper an AQH x Mustang that was adopted by Enrique some time ago and she has proved to be a great competitor on reining.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• To all who loves ENS Crazy Dancer, he is back at racing!!
    Runing on the front like always to make sure that everyone see him
    alt text

• WOW :heart_eyes: these are some beautiful photos! Love how you draw manes and tails too!

• Let's bring life back to this album!

ES Hidden Asset, bought from a good friend for the Thoroughbred Makeover.
    She won cross country and placed 2nd on Show Jumping.
    alt text
    alt text

Midway's Armed & Dangerous, leased from @Chloe-West for the Thoroughbred Makeover.
    Won on dressage and placed 3rd on show jumping.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

And her journey has just begun ...

alt text

Interstellar D'Olival
    alt text

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Hidden :heart_eyes: Danza en Fuego is soooooo original, i love him !

• I am lowkey in love with Piper from the top of the page!

• Danza en Fuego is an absolute dream boat! wow!

• @Shagaia-Nedja-ri @Marquis-Moulin , Danza is just my fave dressage mare out of my best dressage mare. She is a dream horse :blush:

@Lidija-Rotherford Will have to take some new pics of Piper then, she's by far my favourite western horse without any doubt!

• ENS For The Glory
    2019 Christmas Special Halter Show

alt text

• Okay sometimes im literally dumbest person ever XD Again, love this smooth tail! I wanted post it here, not in the show thread :sweat_smile:

• My, ES Hidden Asset and MBEC Danca en Fuego :heartpulse: are adorable! 🥰

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.