[Solved] TSR not working? Idk ...

• So I scraped enough motivation to try to create some markings, but just after some 15 minutes into it I encountered the first hurdle in this.
    I followed Carmen's tutorial on her website and now at step 9 where you are supposed to select "Enable Alpha Channel" and "Keep current alpha" I am not able to select the last option as it is greyed out and not selectable (see image below).

alt text

Does anyone know what I can do about it? As it seems I can not continue with any of the other options. Did I do anything wrong or miss a certain step or setting on TSR?

Thanks in advance for your help :heart:

• Administrators

TSRW is really not optimized for making markings- it's better for creating and retexturing objects. I have a marking tutorial here that doesn't use TSRW and is (in my opinion) an easier and more straightforward way to make markings. :slight_smile:

• @Nikki-Calvaria said in TSR not working? Idk ...:

TSRW is really not optimized for making markings- it's better for creating and retexturing objects. I have a marking tutorial here that doesn't use TSRW and is (in my opinion) an easier and more straightforward way to make markings. :slight_smile:

Thank you Nikki, I think I will try your tutorial in the next days :two_hearts:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.