Nikki's 2018 Pile Of Nonsense [12/25 - Kabarda, Vanner, and Arabian Templates]

• I am totally blown away by all your templates and markings, I just want to spend my whole festive holiday making horsies :horse:

• I really like your markings! I feel that I will use them many times, especially your Tobiano Set... So awesome! You were able to prepare a Holiday Raffle and also create this theme with even more gifts...... Thank you so so much, Nikki!

• Administrators

alt text

An ancient breed hailing from the Caucasus region of current-day Russia, the Kabarda or Kabardin Horse has existed for at least 400 years. They are a hardy, versatile breed, having been bred to survive the harsh conditions and terrain of their homeland. The breed has a wide variety of uses owing to their excellent breeding and range of sub-types within the breed. They are strong, well-formed, fast with lasting stamina, and thus have become a favorite for breeders around the world looking to improve their stock. Excelling in Dressage sports such as Working Equitation, Carriage Driving, Vaulting, Eventing, and a plethora of other disciplines, Kabardas are a smart choice for anyone seeking their next mount.

alt text alt text alt text
    alt text

• Administrators

alt text

There is perhaps no other breed with such a distinctive, iconic look than the Gypsy Vanner (or Gypsy Cob as it is often called in the UK). Known world-over for its excess of silky flowing hair in its' mane, tail and feathers, as well as its classic black and white tobiano coat that breeders prefer, the Vanner is about as renowned as breed can get. Excelling in Liberty, Draft Horse Showing, and Ridden Showing, as well as other sports such as Dressage and Gymkhana, the Gypsy Vanner can bring elegance and beauty to any stable.

alt text alt text alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Administrators

Merry Christmas, Equus!

I'm sorry that my final presents for Christmas Day are being posted so late- we were busier than usual with festivities today, and I'll be honest, I enjoyed a nice long nap afterwards. But nonetheless, I'm here to bring you just a few more little presents: The Kabarda, Gypsy Vanner, and finally, my Arabian template. Thank you all for your incredibly sweet words in this thread, each and every comment warmed my heart :heart: A very Happy Holidays and wonderful New Year to you all!

alt text

Last but certainly not least, I have for you a very special gift. I am retiring one of my most beloved templates to give it you all to use, in the hopes that you get as much use and enjoyment from I did. This is an Arabian template suiting horses with small, rounded frames, refined, type-y heads and large eyes. It will also suit Pintabians, Araloosas, and other Arabian derivative breeds, as you can see below. I ask that you do not claim this template as your own or use it as a base for imports (ie don't charge people for my work) but please, tweak it to your desire and use it however you wish. Merry Christmas :ribbon:

alt text alt text alt text alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Competition Committee

@Nikki-Calvaria Oh Nikki, you absolute star! This thread is just a dream, and then you spoil us further with these gorgeous templates :astonished: <3 just what I need to add some dishy (heheh) pons to my growing herd!

Hope your Christmas was wonderful, and thanks again for all these amazing gifts xx

• PR Committee

Oh my! You're releasing your renowned Arabian template! This truly is a treat! Thank you so much for all of your Christmas goodies! Now everyone can create their own WPW horsie without spending some coin :joy: I've really enjoyed this virtual Christmas season so much!

• @Nikki-Calvaria Thanks again Nikki for all your gifts they are wonderful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too <3

• Thank you for making these Nikki, I'm very much looking forward to using them :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.