[Closed] FREE Blind Western Stock Imports

• PR Committee

I have no words! She's amazing :D

• Development Committee

I'm superhappy with my horse! He is so beautiful! :blush:
    Thanks alot! :heart:

• Next four are done!

CSR Amigo's Chica Dee aka "Chick Pea", a Bay Roan Blanket Appaloosa Mare for @Fawn-Trinity

CSR Tinsel Twister aka "Sky", a Blue Roan AQH Mare for @Lucia Zanotti

CSR Cruzin' For Chex aka "Jericho", a Dunalino AQH Stallion for @Toni-Lamberti

CSR Hickory's Daydream aka "Ginger", a Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa Mare for @Erika-Holmfirth

I'm sorry for those of you still waiting on the main sites for theirs, I'm waiting for my new credits to arrive!

• Banned

CSR Hickory's Daydream <3
    CSR Cruzin' For Chex <3

• She's so perfect @Cole-Tieman <3 Thank you!!

• they're all so beautiful ;_____; I'm so looking forward to mine

• Breed Committee

Can't wait to see mine, these are all so pretty! :heart:

• Wish I had less than 10 Western horses :heart:

• Can't wait to see mine, they are all beautiful :)

• I will no longer be taking requests for this, however I will open paid imports with no requirements for participation. Thank you all that applied, I am so pleased with the amount of people interested in western! I'll continue working on the remaining requests, you'll see more soon :smile:

• Banned

I can not wait to see my little treasure

• Next three are done

CSR Golden Peppy aka "AJ", a Palomino Sabino APH Gelding for @Ariadne-Waters (He's got custom dapples :wink: )

CSR Buena O'Lena Rex aka "Daya", a Bay Tobiano APH Mare for @Nina-Ricchi

CSR Sugar's Ghost aka "Whisp", a Smokey Grullo Dominant White APH mare for @Maci-Collins

• Banned

ooohhh beautiful <3

• Cole! 😍😍 thank you so so so much!! She is perfect !! ❤❤

• Oh wow, Sugar's Ghost is stunning! Lucky you, @Maci-Collins :heart_eyes_cat:

• Cole. Cole. :heart_eyes::exclamation: Even with my insanely vague brief I knew you would do something amazing and here you are somehow exceeding my absurdly high expectations. He's perfection. My favourite shade of palomino and you made custom dapples I can't even. :scream: I seriously can't believe you made that for me. Thank you so much for making me something so beautiful. :heart:

ps. I totally forgive you for tempting me into applying. I've never been happier about having no willpower. :innocent:

• So sad I haven't been accepted to the community forum quick enough for this :( lovely imports!

• So sorry for those of you still waiting, I'm having photoshop issues and am completely unable to create markings for the imports until its fixed, thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

• I think nobody will be angry with you because they have to wait :) I love your work and you should take the time you need to solve the problem with photoshop. (It can be quite silly xD)

• Breed Committee

I second Ellen, especially as you're doing these wonderful imports for free! Just get that photoshop fixed first and don't worry about us waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.