[OPEN BIY & Traditional] Aimsir Breeding

• Competition Committee

alt text

Decided to open this up to see if any of my current lads are of any interest :) I will be adding more to this as time goes on and I expand my stud. I'll be offering both Traditional and BIY however, Traditional won't be open all the time... all depends on my work schedule and whether I have time :slight_smile: Some of my stallions will have limited slots for now... others will not. This will be listed with their information though.

RULES

• Traditional breedings will have the AIM prefix and they must retain this prefix. BIY don't have to have my prefix but you're welcome to add it should you wish.
    • I do not have activity rules for the foals. However, I would prefer them to be registered and active. My creator ID is #584.
    • Files will not be sent for BIY.
    • If you decide to sell your foal... let me know :slight_smile: This isn't a rule as such... just a slight request.
    • For traditional, I will need the mare file ideally.
    • I will be using realistic genetics when creating a foal. I would ask that any BIY are also realistic.
    • You're welcome to make slight adjustments to the foal however, please do not make huge changes to markings, colour etc.
    • Payment needs to be sent in full before any breedings take place. I will then accept the payment AFTER the breeding has taken place. Not before. :slight_smile:
    • More pictures of each stud is available in our Blog.
    • Traditional breedings DO NOT include custom markings. If you'd like custom markings, I am happy to include these for 5k if it's a simple marking or 10k if you'd like me to add something more complex (full body)

WPW Baphomet
    alt text
    Main Site
    Irish Sports Horse | Foundation | Gives +3 Show Jumping | Still Competing. Current Points: 126 Show Jumping | 20k BIY & 25k Traditional - 0/3 Slots Available

STE Dalwin
    alt text
    Main Site
    Irish Draught | 3rd Gen | Receives +12 Eventing & +12 Show Jumping | Gives +2 Eventing & +2 Show Jumping | Still Competing. Current Points: 77 Eventing & 129 Dressage | 20k BIY & 25k Traditional - 3/3 Slots Available

PCRA Chacconu
    alt text
    Main Site
    Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) | 4th Gen | Receives +20 Eventing & +9 Show Jumping | Gives +1 Eventing & +2 Show Jumping | Still Competing. Current Points: 36 Eventing & 53 Show Jumping | 10k BIY & 15k Traditional - 3/3 Slots Available

If you have any questions, please let me know.

• Competition Committee

As an example for traditional breeding:
    0_1544385869427_upload-715e77aa-743c-4663-9656-dba8ef504245

This is offspring of WPW Baphomet.

• Dalwin and Chacco have me thinking... how long is this open?

• Competition Committee

@Lidija-Rotherford Until the slots are taken. No close date :P

• @Toni-Lamberti said in [OPEN BIY & Traditional] Aimsir Breeding:

@Lidija-Rotherford Until the slots are taken. No close date :P

Good rubs palms

• Competition Committee

Baphomet now has no slots left. :slight_smile: Will be opening them back up next year when he reaches his 200 points.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.