[CLOSED] 𝕴𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖊'𝖘 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕 | 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 & 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 |

• alt text

WIP ;)

𝓡 𝓤 𝓛 𝓔 𝓢

• You don't distribute the file. There can only be two copies: the one that you receive and a backup that I will keep.
    • You cann't use the import as template. I can make a private template for you if it is what you are looking for.
    • If you request a marking, you can use it as many times as you want, on several horses.
    • You can add your prefix / suffix in the horse's name, but if you register the horse in Equus, you have to use my ID (1884). It's not necessary to add my suffix.

𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴

I am currently accepting two payment methods. The first one is money (this was obvious). However, I am more interested in the second method: horse credits.
    How does this form work? It is easy!
    Currently I have many horses in my game that I want to register, but I do not have the necessary credits for everyone. In this exchange, you create for me the profile of the horse in the main site and send it to me ... and you have already paid for your order!

Of course, I write you in the chat the basics to create the profile.

;)

𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Imports Form Marking Form

𝓟 𝓡 𝓘 𝓒 𝓔 𝓢

Marking Money Horse Credit "HC"
    Facial Marking (star, blaze, irregular, bald face...) $ 500 1 HC x 3 markings
    Leg/s Marking $ 200 per leg 1 HC x 4 markings
    Simple Body Marking (face + leg, birdcatcher, sabino) $ 1 500 1 Horse Credit
    Medium Body Marking (splash, overo, tobiano) $ 4 000 1 Horse Credit
    Hard Body Marking (appaloosa, roan, dapple grey) $ 6 000 2 Horse Credit
    Horse Imports Money Horse Credit "HC"
    Without custom markings $ 3 000 1 Horse credit
    With custom markings $ 5 000 + marking price 2 Horse credits

𝓔𝔁𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓼

Horse Markings (Facial, legs, simple) Markings (medium) Markings (medium & hard)
    alt text alt text alt text alt text
    alt text alt text alt text alt text
    alt text . alt text
    alt text . . alt text
    alt text . . alt text
    alt text . . alt text
    alt text . . .

• 01 / 24 => New example added (horse).

• I've had my head elsewhere and I just saw the list of requests (markings and imports). I get with it now and I hope to have it as soon as possible. I really regret the delay.
    :kissing:

• Yesterday was a sad day, but today it was much worse. I lost my spirit. I know that I still have four orders to make (I have them half done). I promise to finish them and send them, but if any of these four people prefers to cancel their order, I will understand.

I feel like shit. That's the truth.

• @Irene-Duarte
    <3 <3 <3 I hope you find your groove

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.