The Jewel Stables | Imports & Trades | CLOSED (for now)

• Today I did something different! The lovely @Octavia-Ryland requested a realistic Thoroughbred mare for her import, so I tested my skills at making strictly realistic coats other than my usual crazy spots :eyes:
    Unedited pics:

alt text

alt text alt text alt text

Let me know in dms which one you'd like to take home @Octavia-Ryland and the rest will be available for trade <3

• im supposed to be downsizing and those are octavia’s but THAT CHESTNUT ONE IM IN LOVE

she looks like a little fox :sob: :yellow_heart: :sparkles:

• Octavia is a lucky girl! The first and second horses are so gorgeous and realistic :heart_eyes:

• It's been a little while but I promise I didn't die; I was making more horses :eyes:
    trying to make coat colors I've never made before is pretty fun?? here are my many attempts,
    Unedited pics:

alt text

All of those random horses are what I've been up to, basically! If you see one that catches your eye, feel free to dm me and we can work out something :two_hearts:
    ((shoutout to Nikki for her gorgeous tobiano pack on that arab))

• Competition Committee

Okay, can I just say I'm drooling over that mule and the mare above it :heart_eyes:

• Love seeing all the beautiful spotted Pons. I LOVE the Red Roan Arab <3 Also I see a few of my babs in there!!
    (I'm aware its closed, just wanted to place this here so I didnt lose it)
    Your name: Chrissie Souza (Crislee on FB)
    Your stable: The Silver-Fox Illusions
    Type: (premium fjord/import/blind import) Blind Import
    Color: Surprise Me (really wanting something Golden with spots)
    Your offer: (import/marking) (please link to examples): Can offer Import or funds (PM me on FB pease)

• I see my 2 babies <3 :heart_eyes:

• we're two weeks into 2019 already?? on a very late note, Happy New Year you guys!! :sparkles:
    I've been really busy with math bootcamp but I've had some free time to experiment with making markings and realistic-ish coats, which is my favorite thing to do. like ever. here are some recent examples of my newest work, as usual!

alt text

alt text
    some of these are still available and my dms are open for offers <3 let me know your favorites!

• Wow!
    all of these look great <3 my favs would be the Palomino, and the left one in the 5th row and 7th row :blush:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.