[biy open] || carolan estate & canterbury park breedings || trad & biy

• alt text
    winter 2018 breeding offerings

rules and regulations:

• breed it yourself does not need to carry my prefix. traditional breedings DO need to carry my prefix, which is CE.
    • I won't hunt you down to keep the foals active, but it is nice to see them registered and used.
    • my creator id is #134 for traditional breedings.
    • I do not send files for breed it yourself.
    • you don't have to let me know if you sell the foal, but it would be nice for a head's up.
    • I use realistic genetics and ask that all breed it yourself foals do the same.
    • for traditional breedings, you are welcome to make slight adjustments to the horse to fit your game, as long as the general idea stays the same.
    • traditional breedings come with custom markings, which may not be reused for other horses / publicly shared.
    • payment needs to be sent in full before any breedings take place.
    • all breed it yourself options are also eligible for traditional breedings, however, there is an increase in fee to account for the custom markings traditional breedings come with.

traditional
    stallions

mares

application
    coming soon

breed it yourself
    stallions

CM TUMALON, chestnut Hanoverian stallion.
    76 points eventing, 124 points show jumping.
    stud fee $12,000

UW BEAUFORT, bay Irish Sport Horse stallion.
    62 points show jumping.
    stud fee $7,000

ZERO GRAVITY, chestnut Irish Sport Horse stallion.
    63 points show jumping.
    stud fee $7,000

TÁIN BÓ CÚAILNGE, chestnut tobiano Dutch Warmblood stallion.
    104 points eventing, 86 points show jumping.
    stud fee $10,000

mares

JSH MILAYNA, flaxen chestnut Thoroughbred mare.
    90 points eventing, 57 points show jumping.
    mare fee $8,000

ONE SUMMER DAY, bay Irish Sport Horse mare.
    43 points show jumping.
    mare fee $5,000

application
    apply here

• Application now up for biy, I am currently not opening up traditional breedings until I get settled in at school.

• What bonus does TÁIN BÓ CÚAILNGE give in both SJ and Eventing?

• @Isabella-Khrazenzia said in [wip] || carolan estate & canterbury park breedings || trad & biy:

What bonus does TÁIN BÓ CÚAILNGE give in both SJ and Eventing?

He gives +3 in eventing, and +2 in show jumping. All my horses are still actively competing, so their bonuses should continue to improve. I am looking to find the information on how the bonuses work through the pedigree, since his sire should also give a bonus.

• Realized this still said wip, but biy is OPEN, application at the bottom.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.