Alexa's 12 Days of Crimborts {Day 12}

• oh no

Excuse the bad pun. I'm sorry.

THEY’RE HERE.

(And I’m deceased!)

Yes: imports.

If you remember, back in October, I opened up this year’s first holiday imports! After too long of a wait, they’re finally here: one for each day until Chrysler (give or take, depending on my schedule). :snowflake: :snowman:

(I sincerely apologize if I was unable to get to your request—believe me, I feel incredibly guilty for not making so many—but I assure you there will be opportunities to get your hands on a four-hooved gremlin from me in the coming year!)

:ribbon:

oh nO

you dont even understand these dumborts have done such a number one me
    • Do not use your import's conformation/coat/anything as a base or sell it for real money.
    • All white markings are custom. Do not use them on other horses. Do not reuse custom dapples if I provide them for you as well.
    • Do not change the horse’s name or remove my suffix.
    • Feel free to tweak the horse to your liking, so long as it remains recognizable. You may also find parents for your import.
    • You don’t need to register your horse at all, but it’d be nice to at least see it in-game every once in a while, whether you PM me pictures or post them to your blog.
    • Please do not hesitate to let me know if you want to rehome your import, registered or not, for any reason and at any time.
    • Basically, don’t be disrespectful. I do keep track of what everyone does around here :full_moon_with_face:
    • By accepting your horse, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the rules.

but. merry chrysler

• Imports will all be sent out on the 25th, regardless of what day they’re revealed on.
    • I can help you search for missing markings.
    • My horses typically have 60-100 layers of this freeform marking, so make sure you have that alongside the 100 layers mod.
    • In these pictures I used the new eye mod by PSH and Luke’s most recent stocking stuffer HD mod (with personal tweaks). Make sure to have Dimitri's new sliders as well. Also check the advent for the gifts that a mysterious affiliate and I whipped up, because these horses use those as well.
    • Enjoy! :sparkling_heart:

• hurl me into the sun

{ day 01 } { day 02 } { day 03 }
    Cymbeline CX Mariposa QT Qwerty CX
    { day 04 } { day 05 } { day 06 }
    Honeyfair CX Chausettes CX Playfair CX
    { day 07 } { day 08 } { day 09 }
    Puisieux CX Defying Stars CX Madeleine CX
    { day 10 } { day 11 } { day 12 }
    Turtledove CX Niesse QT Subtle Sparrow QT

• i cant get over how funny westphalian stallion sounds srry

:tongue:

ive sacrificed sleep over these imports i hope theyre...presentable

{ day 1/12 }

Westphalian ⚬ Bay ⚬ Stallion

Cymbeline CX, or cym-ply Simba, is of the fairly average sort. Though perhaps a bit plain at first sight, it’d be unwise to underestimate him. He's reaching his prime and is an eye-catcher in the ring in his own subtle way: his calm demeanor (so long as mares are out of the question) spotlights raw skill as soft copper flecks limn chocolate and ebony. With the right rider and peppermints to ease the journey, reaching the top might not seem so far, after all.

• Competition Committee

ALEXA, I'M NEARLY CRYING.
    sorry i'll stop screaming
    I almost started out breeding Westphalians like HOW DID YOU KNOW?!
    He's so beautiful, like his face and his cute little ears. You did that, you really did that, bless you, just bless <3

• @Rena-Cort said in Alexa's 12 Days of Crimborts {Day 1}:

ALEXA, I'M NEARLY CRYING.
    sorry i'll stop screaming
    I almost started out breeding Westphalians like HOW DID YOU KNOW?!
    He's so beautiful, like his face and his cute little ears. You did that, you really did that, bless you, just bless <3

well thanks, now i'm nearly crying. i appreciate your constant screaming to DEATH and i hope you can see it through your new bestphalian :sparkling_heart:

• buttahfly

inhales sharply

bOI

{ day 2/12 }

Arabian (Crabbet) ⚬ Bay ⚬ Mare

Cat-like in almost every aspect, Posie is a bit of a mystery. Her sleek, svelte movements are shattered with skittish mood swings, which are not uncommon when so much as a rustle of wind sends her into fight-or-flight. She's partial to anything of the soft or fuzzy variety—sheepskin and blankets are her favorite—and seem to reduce her high-strung tendencies significantly. Further feline similarities manifest in her trickery and ability to sneak a cookie from everyone who passes her stall, or the way she makes even the most menial tasks much more difficult. Perhaps she's a bit of a frustration more than anything—have you even tried teaching equestrianism to a thousand-pound cat before?—but still well worth it.

• i think i missed out on this, i dont remember, Eitherway These have been some Stunning Horses <3 Love seeing them come alive..

• Oh my god she's so wonderful 😭❤
    those deep dark eyes have gone straight to my heart. absolutely love her 🦋

• Alexa, your horses are to DIE FOR ♥️ Hoping one day to have one!

• Oh sh**t I missed an opportunity to get a horse from you?? * :cry:

• alt text

• @Bella-Wolf said in Alexa's 12 Days of Crimborts {Day 2}:

Oh my god she's so wonderful 😭❤
    those deep dark eyes have gone straight to my heart. absolutely love her 🦋

a wonderful bean for a wonderful person :sparkling_heart:

@Lexi-House said in Alexa's 12 Days of Crimborts {Day 2}:

i think i missed out on this, i dont remember, Eitherway These have been some Stunning Horses <3 Love seeing them come alive..

@Dawn-Austen said in Alexa's 12 Days of Crimborts {Day 2}:

Alexa, your horses are to DIE FOR ♥️ Hoping one day to have one!

thank you both!! i hope im not biting off more than i can chew (actually i dont hope i know i am), but kind words like yours make it all worth it :two_hearts: :horse:

@Constantine-Vale said in Alexa's 12 Days of Crimborts {Day 2}:

Oh sh**t I missed an opportunity to get a horse from you?? * :cry:

maybe for now; we'll see what the new year has to offer :smirk:

• when u have to incorporate gay keysmashes in your horse's name

x

x

{ day 3/12 }

Trakehner ⚬ Seal Bay ⚬ Mare

A good girl down to the bone, Qwerty CX, or just Q for short, is the embodiment of obedience and grace. A gentle squeeze and the world is yours, so long as you trust her and she trusts you. With those doe-eyes, long legs, something of an inverse-raccoon mask, and a striking coat that glimmers gloriously in the sunlight, Q and her quirky adorableness are sure to find a special place in your heart.

• Development Committee

Alexa, you are killing me with all these beautiful bays! 😭😭 Your horses are amazing, you are amazing!
    How are you even this talented?!! I envy you so much, can't we just switch our horse-making skills, pretty please? :sparkling_heart:

• PR Committee

now that i am home from work.

ahem.

Alexa you are a freakin WIZARD!!! Miss Qwerty is easily the PRETTIEST lady I've ever seen and everything about her is so perfect!!!!! That contrast!! The dapples!!!! Her lil raccoon mask!!!!!!!! I don't know how you do it!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

• @Diana-Sæterbakken said in Alexa's 12 Days of Crimborts {Day 3}:

Alexa, you are killing me with all these beautiful bays! 😭😭 Your horses are amazing, you are amazing!
    How are you even this talented?!! I envy you so much, can't we just switch our horse-making skills, pretty please? :sparkling_heart:

i'm definitely not sobbing right now; thank you :sob: :sob: the real amazing one is you for warming my tiny cold heart. i'll switch horse-making ""skills"" any day with you, so long as you give me your gorgeous editing and building skills in exchange :kissing_closed_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

@Andrea-Burdine said in Alexa's 12 Days of Crimborts {Day 3}:

now that i am home from work.

ahem.

Alexa you are a freakin WIZARD!!! Miss Qwerty is easily the PRETTIEST lady I've ever seen and everything about her is so perfect!!!!! That contrast!! The dapples!!!! Her lil raccoon mask!!!!!!!! I don't know how you do it!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

eeeee im so glad you like her!!! she was really, really fun to make (except for the part when i said heck to my sanity AND COMPLETELY FREEFORMED HER RACCOON MASK MARKINGS) and i cant wait to send her to you later this month :gift_heart:

• buzz buzz

{ day 4/12 }

Swedish Warmblood ⚬ Bay ⚬ Mare

Sweeter than honey, gentle as a flower.

She happens to be quite the contrary. With four left hooves and 25/8 sass, Honey is that nightmare that every stable seems to have at least one of—and she knows it. A juxtaposition in every way to her name and breeding, Honey makes even chestnut mares' reputations look like nothing. Her looks, consisting of a pretty pink nose, eye-catching dapples along her shoulder, eternally-pinned ears, and gentle eyes, seem to be the only thing that make up for her attitude.

• Oohhh amazing last pic love that horses :)

• Moderation Committee

Omg! I'm so in love, she is so pretty! :heart: :heart_eyes:

• Ooohhhh I regret not signing up for this :broken_heart: But wow Alexa what beautiful creatures you've created. :heart:

• this was a serve

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.