The Last Trio.....Charlie's Christmas Imports

• alt text

This is basically a more organised spot for my Christmas imports to be revealed, as it is once again, a Christmas special :santa:
    If you were unfamiliar with the other thread, or simply forgot about it, here's a quick reminder:

alt text
    I've missed making horses and since the Christmas season is coming close (its now actually), it gives me a very good excuse to start making them. Members were aloud to request breed, gender and if they really wished, a colour. Everything else was up to me to decide. All horses come with custom markings and unique coats, with a special name to suit. Horses upon revealing will be made a mainsite, and a DM/PM will be sent to the member to ask how and where they want files sent to. :candy:

alt text

• Once the horse is yours you may do what you like with it.
    • If you do not wish to keep the horse after some time, dont hesitate to send it back to me.
    • Please keep my prefixes (as i have 2 different stables) for the horse.
    • Horses will be given a name upon creation.
    • Do not use the horses coat or confo for other creations.
    • Do not mass upload the horse or its markings.
    • You're welcome to find parents for them once you receive their mainsite.

The initial plan was to unravel all these horses (19 in total) all on Christmas day or on Christmas Eve - as you know sometimes we can have a busy Christmas. After a lot of thought and the lack of patience and all the excitement im filled with, the new plan is to reveal a new horse everyday! I'm also quite aware that there is less than 19 days until Christmas. To solve that issue there will be 5 days where 2 horses will be revealed! All horses will be posted to this thread and will all be posted by the 24th of December :snowman:

So time to keep those eyes out :snowflake:

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

• Ahh, I'm so excited! Can't wait to see everyone's horses. Again, thank you very much for this, Charlie :heart:

• alt text

Merry Christmas @Ronan-Dhall !

Starting off the unloading of the imports we bring to you one of the friendly giants of the group, Hiolair S who is a Kladruber. This big girl sports a classy chunky build and has sweet eyes that are always wide open taking in her surroundings wherever she goes. She is full of sass and has a lovely soul to her, and is always open for snuggles and kisses - along with some sneaky treats :eyes:

alt text alt text

Stay tuned for tomorrows horse. You never know, it might be yours revealed.....:smirk: :snowflake:

• She's such a lovely mare! Can't wait to welcome her in her new home.. thank you so much 😍❤

• We have come to our first double reveal! Check out these beauties!

alt text

Merry Christmas @Toni-Lamberti !

This spunky little mare is full of personality and is such the looker. Doriane S, a petite little Pintabian. You'll find her most likely out in the paddocks rolling and getting grubby as she isnt the most girly mare around. Apart from her quirkiness shes the kindest girl, and has such a warm heart. :heart_decoration:

alt text alt text

alt text

Merry Christmas @Madeline-Anderson !

The next horse to be revealed is a stocky Appendix Quarter Horse, Nastusia S. She is a very quiet and polite mare, so far with no bad bone in her. She is always happy to paddock with other horses or be in her stall by herself. You can pretty much put her in anything you have in mind, she will give anything a go :racehorse:

alt text alt text

• They are all so cute! Currently, I can't deal with Doriane's little face :heart:

• Competition Committee

She’s lovely!! Thank you so much ❤️

• I would love a chance at one your imports, how do I enter?

• Another bundle of two! :snowman:

alt text

Merry Christmas @Hannah-Smiths !

Fernande S, a Pintabian boy that is quite an adventurous horse, always looking for a new adventure everyday. Although dont let his looks fool you, he is very unpredictable when it comes to simple tasks. One minute you'll be brushing him, to then turn around and hes untied the knot. Be sure to double knot when tying up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

alt text alt text

alt text

Merry Christmas @Hilda-Wilson !

She may be small but she sure is fiery. Little Kynthia S, a German Riding Pony, is such an outgoing girl with heaps of personality. She will be sure to let herself be known when out in the feild, and will come running to you no matter what the situation is. She thinks shes bigger than she really is, but shhh, dont tell her that :sweat_smile:

alt text alt text

• Seeming i was away yesterday, two again will be revealed today but in separate posts :heart:

alt text

Merry Christmas @Richard-Sterling !

This little lady is on the chunkier side, but that doesnt stop her from her delicate moving. Generva S, an American Paint Horse, is a strong character in the stables, making it her goal to be seen. She can be a little moody but all in all a lovely, kind mare willing to do anything her rider says :kiss:

alt text alt text

• alt text

Merry Christmas @Allison-Person !

Bennedeta S, a Dutch Warmblood, is a prime athlete. She has great stamina and agility along with a lovely temperament. She can be a little fussy sometimes and can be a bit naughty as she'd rather go hang with her paddock herd than work, but with a little motivation she's a superstar :star:

alt text alt text

• THANK YOU Charlie!!!

• Woooa, i love those horses! specially Bennedeta! Think about her as a canadian horse, she is gorgues!

• WOW! Generva is a stunning girl! :heart_eyes: She is soo lovely I want to give her hugs and kisses all day! :heart: Thank you so much for this lovely horse under the Christmas Tree! Even when she is not really fitting unter a normal tree :sweat_smile: I just pretend I found her there! :christmas_tree:

• beautiful horses * _ *

• Its Arabian time! :horse:

alt text

Merry Christmas @Breanna-Fahnestock !

This little lady, Holmgard's Amedea, a Polish Arabian, is a very delicate girl who is very forward moving. She works hard to please her owner and has never let down anyone in training. She is great with beginners or with an experienced rider. She always seems to know what shes doing :kissing_closed_eyes:

alt text alt text

alt text

Merry Christmas @Marc-Sanders !

Holmgard's Jameela, a SEA Arabian, is a shy but kind mare, always being the first to approach you in the paddock. She is great on and off trails and is a gem under saddle. She can get a bit excited now and then and become a bit jumpy, but once her mind is set on a goal she works hard to achieve it :medal:

alt text alt text

• Shes gorgeous!

• I apologize for the absence, but after spending a short time with friends, i am back and this time it wont just be 2 horses being revealed, but 4! (I really apologize for the lack of activity but i wasnt able to access my laptop :sweat_smile: )
    Again, these 4 horses will be split within 2 posts :heart:

alt text

Merry Christmas @Fernanda-Luchetta !
    This tank of a horse is a strong boy, but is such a sweetie at heart. Orlanda S, a Mangalarga Marchador, looks kinda scary seeming his size, but as soon as he spots someone he's over in a flash for snuggles and possibly even some sneaky treats :eyes:

alt text alt text

alt text

Merry Christmas @Skye-Valens !
    With her swift movements, Holmgard's Emiliana, a SEA Arabian, is a delicate petite mare that is stronger than you think. She loves to get out and about and is always so fidgety when in her stall and would rather be out playing with her paddock herd, but is so gentle and loving towards her rider :horse:

alt text alt text

• alt text

Merry Christmas @Keegan-Noble !

He is as loud as his marking. Holmgard's Zubaida, a SEA Arabian, sometimes doesnt shut up. He is usually pretty good at night time when everyone and everything else is quiet, but as soon as the others start he's off neighing. But i mean, other than that he's got a gorgeous coat and a heart of gold :heartpulse:

alt text alt text

alt text

Merry Christmas @Kayla-Greyson !

Ligeia S, a Belgian Warmblood, is a very quirky mare. She loves to be involved with everything that goes around the stables, weather its tacking up another horse or sweeping the pathways, you'll always find her by your side being 'helpful' :laughing:

alt text alt text

• OMG Charlie you have outdone yourself with all these pretties! I love Emiliana what a stunner she is <3

• Oh my goshhh!

I've been waiting badly for this horse since the day I asked for him - and it was so worth the wait. He looks awesome, Charlie. I was a little worried, due to being a uncommon breed on Equus, but you nailed it like a pro. This boy will be a great addition to my Marchador breeding program, and I honestly couldn't be happier with him. It is also a joy to have another S horse around my stables.

On a final note, thank you for doing this (and all the mods, and everything). You've certainly made my Christmas brighter, and I'm sure lots of simmers can say the same. It's great to have you around our community :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.