SBS Downsizing Auction {ENDED}

• alt text

As the time has come, we have decided to overcome our fear of losing our fur babies and post up a downsizing auction.
    Some of these horses have been sold and then re-homed multiple times eventually just coming back to me. Therefor i have opened up this heart felt auction in hope to receive some bids for these outstanding horses.
    These horses do not come with custom markings. If you do not have public white markings in your game (a lot of people don't) feel free to message me about it as i am open for you to re-create the marking as a custom one.

This auction will finish on the 4th of March. If bids are placed on that day of the auction closing, it will be turned into a 24hrs ALB. Horses that do not receive bids on the ending date will be won as normal.

Any questions or concerns please send them my way via slack or a private message.

Minimum bid increase is 1k. There is no maximum increase.
    I will also allow people to DM me with offers if they wish to autobuy the horse/s. They may only be taken in if the auction does not have bids within a couple days.

~ RULES ~

• Do not mass upload the horses file.
    • You must keep my prefix "SBS" and you may NOT add your own.
    • Please do not alter coat or conformation of the horse. A lot of effort was put into the horse. You may alter shine and detail markings to your liking, just as long as it isn't affecting the horses main coat colour. You may also change the style of the mane and tail, but colors must remain the same.
    • I do understand that some members aren't as active as others, so please show the horses as best as you can to your ability. Don't stress if you miss a show here or there.
    • You may geld/breed/sell the horse as you wish. But please notify me before you do any of them.

Please add your favorite color to your first bid so i know you have read my rules.

~ The Horses ~

SBS Indiana
    alt text
    alt text
    Dutch Warmblood Mare
    Mainsite

Starting bid for Indi is 7k

Indi was one of the first offspring to be sired by SBS Durango. She is very much like him in a lot of ways, from her passion in competing, to her silly nature out in the fields. This little girl will not disappoint in shows. Currently registered in Eventing and Carriage Driving (the owner may change if they wish). She holds a total of 20 Eventing points and also receiving a total of +2 in Eventing.

SBS Stud Muffin
    alt text
    alt text
    Dutch Warmblood Stallion
    Mainsite

Starting bid for Muffin is 8k

Muffin is an outstanding horse, although his looks can be distracting. He can get a bit too forward moving in some riders opinions, but with a strong hold he is willing to do it all and has amazing movements. With his long legs, and muscular build, he has obtained 16 Eventing points, Seeming he has only one discipline, he has a lot more time to focus on the one discipline.

SBS Brybella
    SOLD
    alt text
    alt text
    Dutch Warmblood Mare
    Mainsite

Starting bid for Bella is 7k

Bella is a delightful mare full of energy. She is one of those horses to be easily spooked by simple things. But on the other hand her spook can easily be taken under control as it is practically just a jolt forward. Other then that minor flaw, Bella is an incredible competitor. Super competitive, you wont be able to stop her when she has her mind on something. She currently has 20 Eventing points, and 10 Dressage points. But also carries +1 in Show Jumping and +2 in Show Hunting from her mother.

SBS Reyna
    alt text
    alt text
    Andalusian (PRE) Mare
    Mainsite

Starting bid for Ray is 9k

Ray is fairly new, but hasn't let us down with her work. She is a very timid and shy horse, and would rather be in a pasture by her self rather then with others. She listens well to commands, but since she hasn't been with us long, we still do not know what she is capable of. Since being with us, Ray has earned herself 14 Dressage points, and maintains that well seeming its her only discipline.

SBS Myra
    alt text
    alt text
    Dutch Warmblood Stallion
    Mainsite

Starting bid for Myra is 10k

Myra has been one of the original horses at SBS, and was one of the horses to help me start myself on Equus. And honestly he has never failed to disappoint. This man is one to follow commands, and has never stepped a foot wrong. His wonderful gates are amazing to watch as he strides away in the Dressage arena. Starting off with a secondary discipline of Polo, he has now retired in that to focus on his dressage career. Myra now holds 37 Dressage points, earning him the name Local Champion.

SBS Snowy Rosie
    SOLD
    alt text
    alt text
    Dutch Warmblood Mare
    Mainsite

Starting bid for Rosie is 8k

Again Rosie has been one of the original lot of babies bred at SBS. She is full of spunk, and is such a character. She has wonderful movements, but you have to be careful of that buck she throws in here and there. Since the time Rosie was first sold, to the time she has been brought back to us (many times) , she has gathered 8 Show Jumping points and 21 Dressage points. She also receives 2+ Show Jumping from her parents.

SBS Gwenth
    SOLD
    alt text
    alt text
    Dutch Warmblood Mare
    Mainsite

Starting bid for Gwenth is 11k

Gwenth is one very special mare. Pure sister to SBS Desert King, she is full of great bloodlines. She is not yet registered, but has been in training since just a filly. She has a great personally and a kind nature, although she can be a typical mare sometimes and can also be a bit of a pain to catch. Even though she is not registered (owner may decide, but would prefer disciplines she receives bonuses in), she manages to contain a total of +9 Show Jumping and +3 Eventing bonuses.

Current Top Bids

Horses Highest Bids Members
    SBS Indiana SB Katherine Star Ackles
    SBS Stud Muffin - -
    SBS Brybella SB SOLD
    SBS Reyna - -
    SBS Myra - -
    SBS Snowy Rosie SB SOLD
    SBS Gwenth 13k SOLD

• Breed Committee

SBS Snowy Rosie and SBS Gwenth start bid please :heart: my favourite probably has to be turquoise

• SBS Brybella SB$ :heart_eyes:

Black ^^

• Both accepted!

Top bids have been added to the main post :smile:

• Gwenth, 12k, green.

• Breed Committee

SBS Gwenth $13,000

• Accepted! :smile:

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• First 3 horses have been won!

Congratulations to @Rebecca-Wall for winning SBS Gwenth and SBS Snowy Rosie!

And congratulations to @Borja-Domecq for winning SBS Brybella!

I have sent/sending you both a DM/PM :)

• SBS Indiana SB
    Blue

• Accepted! :)

• Congratulations @Katherine-Star-Ackles you have won SBS Indiana!
    PM sent your way! :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.