[FOUND] Titled Warmblood Eventing Parents
I can offer VPE Hayabusa as an eventing mare, she is still competing, currently holding 131 points. Will compete her until 200 pts. She is a tobiano but is heterogeneous, so could throw a bay foal. For stallions, I have two, both still competing, SG Red Wings, with 103 points and Vallado AV Eloyard who has 76, they are chestnut and bay respectively. All are KWPN and Vallado is the only foundation, all others come from previous lineages.
VPE Hayabusa - 11 pt bonus
SG Red Wings - 6 pt bonus(also gives a SJ bonus)
Vallado Av Eloyard - 2 pt bonus
I am very negotiable on price, more looking to get their bloodlines out there then to get money.
Sent you a link on Slack!
I have SCA Infinity and Beyond - 189 points and still competing. He is a foundation though
*Sneaks in *
MBS Carmina British WB 192 p. Gives +4, receives +13 Active OCN Oh, Lady Dahl British SH 150p. Gives +4 Receives +24 Active fixstern Bay-B British WB 70p. Gives +2 Receives +7 Active DPPR Swan Song British SH 67p. Gives +2 Receives +25 Active fixstern Diamante en Bruto Spanish SH CDE 59 p. Gives +2 Receives +7 Active
Youre always welcome to my horses Will add some of my suitable horses to this tonight!
You're always welcome to any of my horses, Michelle! I think I have way too many eventing options (it's a serious problem) so I've narrowed it down some and tried to make sure they're new lines for you, but I'm open to offering others as well. So here's a gigantic list for you.
- Tanns Nobelmann - black (EE aa) Westphalian stallion, 281 points, gives +9 eventing
- CDC Naubolus - bay (Ee Aa) Trakehner stallion, 261 points, gives +15 eventing - WHM Henri d'Aramitz son, uncommon DEC lines through damline
- CDC Felicien - bay (Ee Aa) Trakehner stallion, 266 points, gives +11 eventing - uncommon WHM lines
- CDC Tux 'n Tails - black sabino (Ee aa nW) Trakehner stallion, 262 points, gives +8 eventing/+5 dressage
- WHM Dare I Say - bay (EE Aa) Trakehner stallion, 261 points, gives +8 eventing - uncommon WHM lines
- DEC Fortissimo - bay (Ee Aa) Trakehner stallion, 230 points, gives +5 eventing - uncommon DEC lines
- Monachyle's Kevelaer - bay (Ee AA) Trakehner stallion, 229 points, gives +5 eventing - uncommon lines
- CDC Finnikin - chestnut (ee Aa) Trakehner stallion, 206 points, gives +11 eventing - uncommon DEC and WHM lines
- Breaking Even SHS - black (EE aa) Finnish Warmblood stallion, 227 points, gives +5 eventing/+8 show jumping
- WHM Barolo - grey (chestnut) (ee AA Gg) Trakehner stallion, 226 points, gives +5 eventing - uncommon WHM/OP lines
- DMS Enya - grey (chestnut) (ee Aa Gg Ff) Belgian Warmblood mare, 263 points, gives +11 eventing - uncommon DMS lines
- Marzipan S - buckskin (Ee Aa nCr Ff) Trakehner mare, 256 points, gives +5 eventing - uncommon lines
- Nouvelle CN - bay (Ee Aa) Swedish Warmblood mare, 240 points (166 show jumping points), gives +10 eventing/+7 show jumping - uncommon CN lines
- What's This xx - seal brown (Ee A^tAt) Thoroughbred mare, 240 points, gives +5 eventing - uncommon lines
- CDC Belgravia - black (Ee aa) Oldenburg mare, 220 points, gives +5 eventing
- CDC Tyene - chestnut (ee AA Ff) Trakehner mare, 239 points, gives +13 eventing - WHM Henri d'Aramitz daughter
- Monachyle's Valancé - chestnut (ee aa) Trakehner mare, 246 points, gives +12 eventing - uncommon Rohirrim lines through sire
I only have one mare her name is PCRA/FWEC Supernatural Pressure. She's a grey (bay) 3rd generation Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) mare, she recives +17 pedigree points in Eventing and gives +13. Pressure is a recent acquisition, but our idea is to keep showing until 150-200 points.
If you need more information send me a pm
I also have some stallions to offer:
- Omicron NC (2nd gen palomino Trakehner / gives +6 in Eventing & + 4 in SJ)
- Havel's Duilant (6th gen chestnut Hanoverian* / gives +8 in Eventing)
- HRST Leviathan (2nd gen grey (bay) Trakehner / gives +12 in Eventing)
- Havel's Siebenstein (3rd gen buckskin tobiano German Sport Horse / gives +14 in Eventing)
*Duilant is registered a Trakehner but HE IS a Hanoverian as his sire is a Hanoverian (and Trakehner accepts no other WB outcrosses). I'm still at it to have this possibly changed, because there could be struggle if you use a dam that is not Hanoverian to register the offspring as Hanoverian (due to their breeding standarts of at least one parent has to be Hanoverian) ... sorry for this long explanation
Thank you all for the responses! I have so many to choose from, I am going to think about these beautiful babies and will DM the owners. Thanks everyone!