{ Tannicht } Christall W

• no word !! it's just unbelievable

• That is an amazing picture :heart:

• oh wow it looks beautyful ♥

• Probably one of the best edits ever made :)

• oh wow, masterpiece!

• PR Committee

Good lord I have to keep scrolling up to make sure that isn't an actual photo and not an EC edit. This is truly a work of art. Really truly something of perfection! I don't even have the words to say about this edit. All I can say is that the time spent on this has really paid off. I would love to see more of Dratini as well! (yay pokemon)

• This could be a realy image! I think that’s the best editing I have seen. Ever!!

• Amazing, I'm speechless!!

• Okay so I think everyone else can now go retire from editing, because there is nothing more to achieve than this absolut masterpiece! :heart_eyes:

It's also great to read about of how much you admire your boy. The text made me really happy while reading and even though it's just some pixels, our horses are still special :heart:

• { R E P L I E S }

@Luke-Alhmann said in { Tannicht } Theme Gold:

no word !! it's just unbelievable

@Samantha-Jadirea said in { Tannicht } Theme Gold:

That is an amazing picture :heart:

@Anna-Winters said in { Tannicht } Theme Gold:

oh wow it looks beautyful ♥

Thank you all you amazing people of this lovely community <3

@Lidija-Rotherford said in { Tannicht } Theme Gold:

Probably one of the best edits ever made :)

Thank you Lidija but I highly doubt it that it is one of the best. There are some really talent people here that are far better than I am and I in no way can reach their level. But thank you dear <3

@Jade-Nguyen said in { Tannicht } Theme Gold:

oh wow, masterpiece!

Thank you :) It took quite a while but I am somewhat happy with it and that's a rare occasion xD

@Danielle-Maddox said in { Tannicht } Theme Gold:

Good lord I have to keep scrolling up to make sure that isn't an actual photo and not an EC edit. This is truly a work of art. Really truly something of perfection! I don't even have the words to say about this edit. All I can say is that the time spent on this has really paid off. I would love to see more of Dratini as well! (yay pokemon)

It has some flaws and there are super duper visiable, at least for me and I am more than sure that when you keep looking at it you'll find them ;) So scroll quick to not destory the moment xD. No but honestly thank you <3 And you'll sure see some more of him. I mean he's one of my few younger horses with his 7-ish years so ... there's a lot of time ahead for him before being retired. Haha, yep, Pokemon all the way.

@Mira-Green said in { Tannicht } Theme Gold:

This could be a realy image! I think that’s the best editing I have seen. Ever!!

Nah, not quite there yet to be as good as hyperrealism. But then again I am too lazy to achieve photo-like skills. I somewhat enjoy the semi-realism / feel of a drawing (I keep telling myself that because laziness). And please please please, do me a favor and try looking for other people's work here on EC or other sites. There are some amazing artists out there because as said there are many more that are 1000 times better than I am.

@Gwen-Parker said in { Tannicht } Theme Gold:

Amazing, I'm speechless!!

Thank you dear <3 I hope you found your voice again by now? o.o''

@Annalena-Voigt said in { Tannicht } Theme Gold:

Okay so I think everyone else can now go retire from editing, because there is nothing more to achieve than this absolut masterpiece! :heart_eyes:

It's also great to read about of how much you admire your boy. The text made me really happy while reading and even though it's just some pixels, our horses are still special :heart:

There are special. I adore every one of my pixel ponies, regardless if there were made by me or someone else. I love them to bits and they all have a character (at least in my mind) and I love to see them going on on their journey from the day they are born till the day they retire and eventually die.
    And believe me - There is a lot more to achieve. As said - A lot of the lovely people on EC are way more skilled than I am and have a lot more patience to achieve amazing edits.

• { C H R I S T A L L }
    » zweibrucker | show jumping | mare
    Meet Christall W, a lovely young zweibrucker mare we bought about a year ago from the lovely @Elin-Fredriksdotter and never introduced here unfortunately. Time to change this bad habit and show her, just one year too late for the party to the EC world. As some of you may or may not know we are not really famous for breeding a lot or having super many horses as we rather focusing on competing. So whenever we retire a horse it usually bottlenecks our small goal of having great sport horses in our stable that leaves us to no other choice than to get some fresh, unrelated blood. And that's when we reached out to Elin asking her if she had some promising young horses from her own lines that she would be willing to sell. And yes, as a competition stable that's the whole story behind Chrissy being a part of our stable for a year now, competing, being loved and adored and kept a secret for so long. But, just so you know - She isn't the only horse I kept a secret for so long, so expect some more new (old) faces.
    And if you haven't noticed by now which I think you did, no fancy editing. Not too sure if I will continue my 'you have no time, so no editing for you' journey as I am not too comfortable about it and I have no clue how other people manage to make their pictures so outstanding even with minimal to no editing. That's someting I'll never learn.
    alt text

• Okay wow, I don't know how I missed your album up till now!

• This album is so well thought out and seamless

• Your horses profile pictures are actually to die for and the manes are out of this world

• Those facilities are the definition of impeccable, your pasture are so lush and green

• Divided and gold are just sunning, I mean wow. They are art, truly.

• Even your unedited picture is SO crisp and her coat is so unique and lovely.

I will be stalking this from now on.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.