{ Tannicht } Homebred

• { T A N N I C H T }
    » quality sporthorses since 2013
    ·······
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

N A V I G A T I O N
    » horses » stable managment » facility » tumblr

D A T E T O P I C F E A T U R E D
    January Evergreen Indoor Arena ; Aliisa Pohl
    January Devided Duval's Hemmingway
    2/10/2019 Gold Tanns Dratini
    2/16/2019 Christall Christall W
    2/23/2019 Facility Boarding Barn
    2/26/2019 Facility Paddocks ; Indoor Arena
    3/01/2019 Horses HAX Turmalin ; Bijoux AT ; Because I am W

• { H O R S E S }
    » stallions
    ·······
    alt text alt text alt text
    - -
    - -
    - -
    - - -
    { H O R S E S }
    » mares
    ·······
    - - -
    - -
    - -
    - -
    { R E T I R E D }
    » goldies
    ·······
    - - -
    - -
    - -
    - -

• { F A C I L I T Y }
    » quality without compromise
    ·······
    Tannicht was founded by Aliisa and Martin Pohl in 2016, and its beginnings go back to an idyllic farmstead in Bramsche, near Osnabrück, Lower Saxony, Germany. As, due to the growing stock of horses, the facility became too small and had to be expanded in 2017. In the beginning of 2018, Tannicht re-opened its doors for the public again.
    The facility is to be found in the north of Osnabrück, between Bramsche and Neuenkirchen, an 1 hour ride from Bielefeld and surrounded by woods, extensive meadows and located in the direct vicinity of the “Markish Golf Club”, the area offers first-class opportunities for sports and leisure activities, equally attracting a national and international public.
    The architecture of a self-supporting heated hall wing framed with 24 roomy paddock stalls got built in 2017 by Röwer&Rüb and captivates through natural roof light and its bright and welcoming wooden structure. The 24-hectare site, besides countless meadows and stallion paddocks, accommodates two riding areas. One 60x20 dressage arena as well as a 70x60m show jumping training ground that can function as a show ground for numerous events as well.
    All horses, including the stallions have access to their paddocks during the day and are only stabled inside their stalls during the night for safety. In summer our horses are either to be found on the large meadows or on the 12 sand paddocks to benefit to their natural instincts and well being after their work for the day is done.
    ·······
    - alt text

• alt text
    I have no idea when & why I got involved into this madness or what I must have thought when happily wanting to be a part of this but there might be no way out just yet or at least not a way I can think of quite yet (but I will find one) and if you guys haven't figured it out yet that we follow a strict schedule you know now because I told you.
    So here is my entry for the first theme - Evergreen (couldn't have guessed yourself, could you?) and I feel a bit ashamed seeing the amazing entries my fellow peps have come up with. Mine seem to don't follow any theme, any direction and what is more troublesome - I only took 2 pictures because I admit it once and never again - I am a lazy bug and me not joining the Reshade cult doesn't help it either because you guessed it - Magic Photoshop all the way for me.
    Aaaannnyyyyywaaaayyyy have my entry and like it or not, that's all you get for it. Believe me, there's nothing in store behind the scenes or anything I will put online later.
    I guess this is open now? So if you like to comment, just do it. If not, then that's okay with me as well. It's 2019 you can do whatever you want and mustn't feel ashamed.
    ·······
    alt text

• Had to swoop in and grab that first comment - I've been stalking this thread and your one over on Equus-Sims since you first posted them, not like I'm stalking or anything?. Those headshots are honestly some of the most beautiful things i've ever seen, I just love how your editing compliments the horse sooo well, and the ears, oh the ears, I could wax poetic about them forever. I'll spend ages editing the nose and whatnot but always forget the ears :cry: They all just have so much character about them, especially with their fantastic hair - i'd love to know what shampoo they are using. They are welcome to visit my ladies anytime, as long as they leave a foal shaped present :kissing_heart:

You already know how much I adore your facility, and your horses, and honestly anything you post, and I've said it before and I'll say it again but I am so glad that you are back here. Doesn't feel quite right when you aren't here... who else am I going to talk utter nonsense about Honey with? at least now I can stop sadly scrolling through your tumblr :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: I love your pics for the prompt, and you are the only one of us bold enough to not use a horse in the picture. I love the atmosphere, the damp, dark and dreary, the pine trees and the faded old leather.. it just screams atmosphere. I honestly can't wait to see what you post next.. good thing I only have to wait another few days <3

• :scream:!!!
    Wow Aliisa where do I start! The formatting of this scrapbook is so aesthetically pleasing, those three stallions are so lovely. I tried to pick a favorite but they are all so unique and lovely in their own way. :hugging:
    I loved reading about your stable, the description is so brief but so detailed at the same time?! The sand on the black horse rolling is so cute aww :heart: And wow that chestnut is stunning, that coat is just perfect! Also those pastures look so lush :salad:
    Your Evergreen entry is lovely, that last picture is so elegant, I love it :raised_hands_tone3: :two_hearts:
    Ugh Eowyn got the first comment, I was so close

• How can you bee so good at every thing? I really like all i see so far! :heart_eyes:
    Can't wait to follow!

• I thibk this looks awesome

• ok ciao. This is AMAZING.
    I dont know what to say I try to find words to discribe that awesomeness!
    But neither in germany I find the right words.. D:
    I am so freacking happy you still do sims! You inspire so so much.

• Cheers from an all-new stalker (me) :hear_no_evil: I don't recall ever having seen something like that... Am I dreaming? PLEASE, just look at this top trio! :horse: :horse: :horse: Sincerely, I did not believe it would be possible to reach such a degree of realism. I am almost frustrated at not being able to touch their amazing silvery silky hair. Where does this talent come from? Last but not least, can you teach me? :nerd:

With kind regards and special thanks on behalf of my eyes.

:revolving_hearts:

• aliiiiiiiiiiiisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :sob: :sparkling_heart: i want to preface this by saying that i feel incredibly honored to take part in this post-a-thon with you; you've been one of my hugest inspirations for a good many years now (despite my lack of an account here for a while), and even now i still enjoy admiring pictures of tannicht on your tumblr. they've aged well and are as gorgeous as ever :sparkles:

as eowyn said, i love how you were brave enough to use an actual person in the photoset and i really like the concept of it :evergreen_tree: also the stallions you've posted so far at the top? they stole my heart when i first saw you post them on es. they look so refined and elegant yet soft and kind and i really, really want to brush my hand through those manes :horse: i really can't wait to see what else you whip up :raised_hands:

• Fantastic Pictures! I love them all ♥

• Oh Aliisa, I'm so excited to see more of your lovely pictures, the setup is already :bomb: And those little Profil Pic's just downright precious, and i think I said it already 1000 times and I gladly say it another 1000 times but I love LOVE LOOOOOOVE how well put together everything is you make your facilities and world are looking so good you could gladly mistake them for a real environment :mount_fuji: And yes that prompt is so creative also love the mystery and cool feeling it gives off :foggy: :evergreen_tree: Can't wait too see what else you have in store for us :wink: :two_hearts:

• First of all I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you're back Aliisa :sob: Your work is so inspired and artistic it's something I can only dream of being able to achieve. :heartbeat: The way you blend in game elements and real pictures is so seamless and elegant just like this photoset. I hadn't even realized that the grass was edited in (it is right??) until I took another look just now. The contrast between the light and dark is just so pleasant to look at. The fairy lights make a moody and ominous scene seem so inviting, I feel like I can just reach out and feel the warmth from them. I also LOVE that you included a sim in this set. It's making me feel inspired to include more sims in my photos and stories and I think I have something in mind now for my later pictures :hugging: She looks so elegant and poised sitting on that armchair, you can't even question why there's an armchair in the middle of the field. All that matters is that she looks like a total queen sitting there :crown: Can't wait to see what you bring us next :two_hearts:

• I'm gonna cry this is an amazing album! I LOVE IT!

• { R E P L I E S }

@Eowyn-Vance said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

Had to swoop in and grab that first comment - I've been stalking this thread and your one over on Equus-Sims since you first posted them, not like I'm stalking or anything?. Those headshots are honestly some of the most beautiful things i've ever seen, I just love how your editing compliments the horse sooo well, and the ears, oh the ears, I could wax poetic about them forever. I'll spend ages editing the nose and whatnot but always forget the ears :cry: They all just have so much character about them, especially with their fantastic hair - i'd love to know what shampoo they are using. They are welcome to visit my ladies anytime, as long as they leave a foal shaped present :kissing_heart:

You already know how much I adore your facility, and your horses, and honestly anything you post, and I've said it before and I'll say it again but I am so glad that you are back here. Doesn't feel quite right when you aren't here... who else am I going to talk utter nonsense about Honey with? at least now I can stop sadly scrolling through your tumblr :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: I love your pics for the prompt, and you are the only one of us bold enough to not use a horse in the picture. I love the atmosphere, the damp, dark and dreary, the pine trees and the faded old leather.. it just screams atmosphere. I honestly can't wait to see what you post next.. good thing I only have to wait another few days <3

I am really struggeling to reply to your comment Eowyn <3 I have trouble to say something as nice as you said because I am a bad socially akward person that has no clue how to take such wonderful words and not mess it up badly. But I try my best.
    The postathon we all do this month was an amazing idea by ... I have no clue. By all of you amazing and talented people and I am so glad I came back (even though I wasn't really gone, just lurking in the dark shadows and not saying a single word, so let's go with 'I was hidden and secretely admiring all the people's hard work with their horses, their facilities and pictures). But now I am back (can't say for how long, I know there is one last major irl that I have to focus on in summer so I will probably be a lot more inactive during that time but I am never gone for good). You know how much I love your work and that you my not so secret inspiration and my beloved stalking victim ever since I joined Equus and this will never change. I don't know where this scrapbook will lead me because ... you'll see in my next update at the latest. But I am really excited about all this and I have a feeling I will keep my lazy little butt active for a while now and just try something new here and there regardless if people want to see it or not.
    I have so many things in mind what I want to give back to the community that was and still is a part of my experience here for so long. So expect to see one or two or more things at some point.
    And yes, me posting a simple picture of one of my beloved sim characters sitting in a field on an armchair is me experimenting with certain stuff and I have to admit I love it. I also love editing pictures of my horses and yes, you guessed it - Hair. God, I love drawing hair. It's ridicolous. I love it so much that I hate it. But I think this is just how things are. You love something so much that you hate it.
    However - THANK YOU so much for your welcoming and lovely comment. It feels like a welcome back party to some degree. Haha. <3

@Zinnia-Arvi said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

:scream:!!!
    Wow Aliisa where do I start! The formatting of this scrapbook is so aesthetically pleasing, those three stallions are so lovely. I tried to pick a favorite but they are all so unique and lovely in their own way. :hugging:
    I loved reading about your stable, the description is so brief but so detailed at the same time?! The sand on the black horse rolling is so cute aww :heart: And wow that chestnut is stunning, that coat is just perfect! Also those pastures look so lush :salad:
    Your Evergreen entry is lovely, that last picture is so elegant, I love it :raised_hands_tone3: :two_hearts:
    Ugh Eowyn got the first comment, I was so close

She always is first, isn't she? Wonder how she does that.
    First - Thank you. I know that phrase: thank you gets like really old but I mean it. I can't thank everybody enough for taking their time and comment in my scrapbook with such lovely words. It is not something to take for granted and that's what I sure not do. You are all so nice and I am a terrible, terrible person for more times than not fail to comment in other people's scrapbook because my day is filled with a lot of things and when I am coming back from work and stuff I am so tired most of the times that I try to comment and all I say is: "Blehhh" and it's not fair to those who spent so much time and effort in their picture making. Anyway - I repeat myself so thank you so so much. Expect to see more profile pictures of our horses because ... okay, we don't have a lot of horses but sure some need their profile picture made. So more stallions, more mares and more goldies will come your way sooner or later. But first let me drown you with all the pictures of this postathon before updating the profiles. I mean some pictures will have horses in them so ... yeah. Horses!

@Gina-Jolie-Richards said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

How can you bee so good at every thing? I really like all i see so far! :heart_eyes:
    Can't wait to follow!

I am not good in everything. I am bad in math. And physics. And anything that has some math in it. I hate math, I am not good in it. I suck. And more seriously onto your question: Experience and doing quite the same thing over and over again for years. I wasn't all that great when I joined Equus. So yeah, it's just expierence and working my butt off. Mainly working my butt off that's why I need so long to update. I still have 100+ half way edited pictures in my folder and ... well, am too lazy to sit down and work through them because that would mean I would have to work my butt off. And I hate that. Did I already mention I hate math? No? There you go.

@Mira-Green said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

I thibk this looks awesome

Thank you so so much <3

@Hediwg-Johnson said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

ok ciao. This is AMAZING.
    I dont know what to say I try to find words to discribe that awesomeness!
    But neither in germany I find the right words.. D:
    I am so freacking happy you still do sims! You inspire so so much.

I still do and will always do. At least taking pictures of my pixel ponies and trying to give them some well deserved screentime. More or less active. And I am more than happy to hear that I inspire people even though I literally don't do much. You flatter me girl. blush

@Lux-Winscott said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

Cheers from an all-new stalker (me) :hear_no_evil: I don't recall ever having seen something like that... Am I dreaming? PLEASE, just look at this top trio! :horse: :horse: :horse: Sincerely, I did not believe it would be possible to reach such a degree of realism. I am almost frustrated at not being able to touch their amazing silvery silky hair. Where does this talent come from? Last but not least, can you teach me? :nerd:

With kind regards and special thanks on behalf of my eyes.

:revolving_hearts:

Realism is something I am striving for so I'm glad to hear that I somehow slightly manage to achieve it. Even though I try to go semi-realistic because my talent is not that great to go all hyper-realistic (and I still do love the cartoonish/sims look and sometimes I am way too lazy to do much so I have to deal with it anyway).
    And it's not much about talent but rather about being stubborn enough to not give up and try and try and try and try and delete and delete and delete and close the freaking image before something bad happens like throwing my tablet out of the closed window or something. And I am worried I can't teach you anything as drawing isn't really teachable but more about experimenting and just having fun. But I might come up with one or two turorials explaining the very basics and one or two tricks. We'll see.

I have to finish it here for the time being as I am off to work. I will come to your comments later that day.

{ R E P L I E S - Part II }

@Alexa-la-Coupe said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

aliiiiiiiiiiiisaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :sob: :sparkling_heart: i want to preface this by saying that i feel incredibly honored to take part in this post-a-thon with you; you've been one of my hugest inspirations for a good many years now (despite my lack of an account here for a while), and even now i still enjoy admiring pictures of tannicht on your tumblr. they've aged well and are as gorgeous as ever :sparkles:

as eowyn said, i love how you were brave enough to use an actual person in the photoset and i really like the concept of it :evergreen_tree: also the stallions you've posted so far at the top? they stole my heart when i first saw you post them on es. they look so refined and elegant yet soft and kind and i really, really want to brush my hand through those manes :horse: i really can't wait to see what else you whip up :raised_hands:

Now you know damn well how I feel being a part of this journey together with all of you <3 . I don't know why though I love being all creative with this stuff lately and ... well, experimenting with a lot of different things. Maybe it's because I have all the freedom and finally some theme I can work it off to and not just be: Oh, look, it's a horse, and it's trained. Or maybe it's because I was gone for quite some time and am now back. Either way - Let me just say that I goddamn love the idea and concept of different themes and I LOVE seeing you guys interpret it the way you do. It's just amazing and knowing you all, you will rock each damn theme that is still waiting to be revealed. <3 And also, getting old, I know - THANK YOU! I love you all <3

@Anna-Winters said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

Fantastic Pictures! I love them all ♥

Thank you <3 I appreciate hearing such loveley comments and compliments <3

@Mevi-Hackerman said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

Oh Aliisa, I'm so excited to see more of your lovely pictures, the setup is already :bomb: And those little Profil Pic's just downright precious, and i think I said it already 1000 times and I gladly say it another 1000 times but I love LOVE LOOOOOOVE how well put together everything is you make your facilities and world are looking so good you could gladly mistake them for a real environment :mount_fuji: And yes that prompt is so creative also love the mystery and cool feeling it gives off :foggy: :evergreen_tree: Can't wait too see what else you have in store for us :wink: :two_hearts:

I think part of the reason why I so bad in being active is my slow pace at which I plan everything out and not really have something to post doesn't help it either. But I said it before, I say it again - It's a freaking amazing idea and I am so honored to be a part of it with all you guys. I hope I can keep it up and I know I am terrible because I have yet to comment in your scrapbook but I promise I WILL get to you soon and comment on your freaking gorgeous, amazingly beautiful and creative entries and pictures in general. I will. <3 <3

@Denn-Hanes said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

First of all I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you're back Aliisa :sob: Your work is so inspired and artistic it's something I can only dream of being able to achieve. :heartbeat: The way you blend in game elements and real pictures is so seamless and elegant just like this photoset. I hadn't even realized that the grass was edited in (it is right??) until I took another look just now. The contrast between the light and dark is just so pleasant to look at. The fairy lights make a moody and ominous scene seem so inviting, I feel like I can just reach out and feel the warmth from them. I also LOVE that you included a sim in this set. It's making me feel inspired to include more sims in my photos and stories and I think I have something in mind now for my later pictures :hugging: She looks so elegant and poised sitting on that armchair, you can't even question why there's an armchair in the middle of the field. All that matters is that she looks like a total queen sitting there :crown: Can't wait to see what you bring us next :two_hearts:

Haha, yep, the grass is edited in. It's pretty simple to have it fading out and blending in with the rest of the picture. It's something I might have to have a tutorial for it. Maybe ... someday. As well as some other things I learned in all those years. But we safe that for later.
    As I have said several times before now - I enjoy doing something different lately and not only showing horses (I will show them, don't be afraid). And since she is my main character and actually the pose was meant for some other theme but I didn't feel comfortable with it for it, I decided to have it in for some fancy evergreen photoshoot and I am just glad it worked out that well. I love working with different styles, angles, effects and all that stuff as it can give quite some really nice pictures and I just love it.
    And don't you dare saying you can't achieve that! Don't you ever again questioning your own work. It is amazing! It is AMAZING. And you have yet to proof me wrong. (And I know you can't as your work is amazing and you know that and if not, now you do!) <3

@Dawn-Austen said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

I'm gonna cry this is an amazing album! I LOVE IT!

@Constantine-Vale said in { Tannicht } January Post-a-ton Theme I:

Beautiful :heart: I love the lights in first picture, gives so much vibe

Thank you so much you both hugs

• Beautiful :heart: I love the lights in first picture, gives so much vibe

• alt text

I think this is the most active I have ever been and probably ever will be at least for the next couple of months because IRL - things and you all know how frustrating rl can be. But it's now time for my next entry in this monthly challenge and I must admit I had some big troubles with it. Not with the actual picture I came up in the end but with the theme. So I decided I want to make something more ... art. Because why not? I really enjoyed and had so much pleasure and joy when doing it and I might do something like it again, now I am a little bit more used to and know something more about the effect. We'll see. However I enjoy being creative and trying something new so I will sure keep it up.
    So my entry for the theme divided:
    alt text

• Just beautiful!!! It’s something you’d put on a wall that! The colour of the horse’s coat is just so warm and beautiful!

• alt text

I'm so late to the party. It's february and as expected somehow I was not able to keep up with the january postathon because adult life. So this picture was meant to be posted a long while ago (probably about a month or so, can't remember) but I just had zero time or were always too tired to sit down and work on it. So, have my entry for the gold theme way too late.
    For those lovely people who are following me for a while now, you sure know who this is. Yes, Dratini. He is one of my favorite stallions at the moment simply for the fact that EA made his conformation absolutely stunning and he is related to Calgary AT and the last offspring of our beloved mare Sarnia AT, tracing all the way back to 2013, the year I joined Equus Sims and it's always good to have some old lines showing through some horses, right? So he is one of those horses in our stable that shows the whole story of our stable. So yes, he is gold in so many ways, that I will list them here: I never needed to tweak his conformation, EA showed its best here. His lineage includes our very first most successful Eventing mare Dancing Queen, that helped our stable gain some recognition all the way back when we started in 2013 and also the famous stallion Calgary AT. He recieves a full pedigree bonus in Eventing and 8 in Dressage and some points in Show Jumping but I am not sure how many. He has the most amazing (imo) black coat that I spent several hours and weeks to make with some deep dark brown nuances and some red so he is not just black and white and last but not least - Doesn't he look incredible with some hints of Gold? (Wow, that was cheap.)
    alt text

• no word !! it's just unbelievable

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.