Christmas Blind Imports(Closed)

• The single shots somehow got out of frame :(

alt text

So left to right.
    @Claire-von-Hohenfeld I present you Sanna U(but you can change her name and the prefix) she is a Dark Bay Tobiano South African Warmblood Mare
    @Hannah-Smiths A nice Chestnut Snowcap Appaloosa, Name and Gender up to you
    @Borja-Domecq A smooth Grullo Andalusian, Name and Gender up to you
    @Katharina-Opalhaven A Bay Arabian, Name and Gender up to you

• Thank you she is perfect! :heart_eyes:

• Wow thank you , such a beautiful Arabian, she will make a great match for Siggy, thank you, wonderful job 🐎

• <3 <3 Patiently awaiting my beauty <3 <3 I can hardly wait to see what it looks like :3

• Thanks lovies, I currently am packing up my room and won't be back to making the rest of these guys until tomorrow. Can't believe January came so fast! Was unprepared but I do have some already finish just need to focus on moving out of the dorms.

• amazing work! I find you bay's very nice! I'm curious about mine. I wait patiently. :)

• Only 17 more to go. I'm going to try and make it go by fast and yes you all can tell me to take your time but I am aiming to have these done by Monday of next week. Will not be posting anymore pictures until I finish them :)

• Hi frens~

Here is 3, sorry in a rush so you get CAS pictures

@Rena-Cort
    Bay Thoroughbred, name and gender up to you
    alt text

@Blake-Bellanaris
    Grey Sabino/Min Sabino Shire, name and gender up to you
    alt text

@Chrissie-Souza
    Bay Splash Stock Horse, name and gender up to you
    alt text

• Administrators

So cute :heart_eyes:

• Love, love, LOVE my girl. I cannot wait to add her to my racing program :sparkling_heart:

• OMG Thank you so much <3 I love her!! I cannot wait to get her in my game asap!!

• I LOVE the head on that Shire :heart_eyes:

• Everyone should've gotten like an IOU from me to be redeemed. My health is being weird right now and I have been stressing over these horses and trying to get them done. I hope the IOU makes you all feel better I'll be waiting to see when you all use it and will drop what I'm doing(unless it's work related then I can't) to make sure you get that request done.

Everything is explained in the pm you got from me regarding your import request <3

Thank you for hopefully understanding.

• @Maritza-Aehrenthal Hope your feeling better sweetie. I wanted to let you know I never got a message from you (that I can find) if its easier to communicate you can find me on FB under Crislee Ann Souza. Send me a PM there <3

• Oof I didn't even send out the horses I made I got so focused on the IOU ones i forgot facepalm

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.