[Ends 26/12/18] Future christmas star for sale.. WINNER IS !

• 0_1545654313642_Haxdelion_Sales.png

Because it's a day before Christmas and I want to give a wonderful gift to the one who deserves it.

He has been a happiness in my stables for more than 8 years, he gives quality products and future champion. Unfortunately noel will be on the balcony for me, because I need money.
    It is with pain that I part with it but with confidence, pride and happiness that I know that it will revive the flame in another stable.
    no rule put, I only ask you not to change the coat or the color of the hair, just the shines.
    I also ask you to reserve him only 5 foal no more.
    I would be uncompromising on seeing it active
    if you do not want it anymore, let him come home
    I also ask you to see him active very regularly and especially in competition. see it in your album during a competition. see it happy.

Son of our former stallion Sandro PF, and grandson of Sandro Boy.
    He already has the potential of his father. If her dress is more than his father he has two blue eyes of his mother.
    already two titles to his credit, and I know he will become a great champion.

SAMOA
    Bwp Stallion
    8 y.o
    Sandro X Hérah
    Show Jumping Level 5 (52 pts) ( + 2 pts bonus)
    Second discipline : Puissance.
    Starting Bids : 30.000$
    0_1545655406294_B2019.png

Ps : Add Ahlmann farm will be the code as to what you read the non-rules.

• Portrait of our stallion
    0_1545658405571_702.png
    0_1545658414388_701.png
    0_1545658424514_700.png

In show jumping
    0_1545658812330_U4i3oMg.png
    0_1545658856385_12-07-18 - Samoa GP Barcelone.png
    0_1545658877255_13-10-18.png

• Good Auction at all and merry christmas <3

• Oh no! It's a shame to see you sell him would bid but even I'm scrapped for cash :(

• i know but I have no other choice

• SB !! Ahlmann farm

• Extented until 31/12

• remaining days : 3

• remaining days : 2

• Remaining Days : 1

I am surprised not to have more offers regarding Samoa, everyone seems to like it.

• I'm interested in him, but I think his SB is too high to be a horse with few points and bonus :(

• @Borja-Domecq said in [Ends 26/12/18] Future christmas star for sale..:

I'm interested in him, but I think his SB is too high to be a horse with few points and bonus

I had counted 10k per title, he has 2 in show jumping and 1 in halter, moreover he has a good pedigree and can still progressed. ;)
    he has bonus points but I do not know how it works

• Yea, im actually also interested, but the price is to high for me to pay atm...

• @Luke-Alhmann said in [Ends 26/12/18] Future christmas star for sale..:

@Borja-Domecq said in [Ends 26/12/18] Future christmas star for sale..:

I'm interested in him, but I think his SB is too high to be a horse with few points and bonus

I had counted 10k per title, he has 2 in show jumping and 1 in halter, moreover he has a good pedigree and can still progressed. ;)
    he has bonus points but I do not know how it works

I understand that the horse is good and therefore I have a high price, but honestly I can not spend 30k when I got better horses (more bonuses) for half the price :)

• I understand but he still has titles. :)

• But Samoa gets also bonus points from his stud 'Sandro', doesn't he?

• CONGRATULATIONS AT @Katherine-Star-Ackles

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.