Day Twenty-Five - lots of goodies!

• PR Committee

alt text

The final day of the advent calendar is here - and for the final time I'd like to say a biiiiig thank you to everyone who donated a gift, they all helped us get here and spoil the community so much :sparkling_heart: There's lots of great gifts lined up for today, so let's get to them!

alt text

First up we have these awesome Sawtooth Jump Planks from @Kayla-Greyson. They come in 5 recolourable variations to create some unique jumps

:snowman2: ENJOY! :snowflake:

alt text

From @Dimitri-Dane and @Alexa-la-Coupe we have the Dimexa Details set :drooling_face: There's plenty more pictures right here to admire. The set includes seven markings: hairy hip details, two body shaders (back and belly), nose details, and a three-marking set of hair textures (face, body, and legs separated) and all markings can be found in the full body section with fancy custom thumbnails to find them easier. The 'Barely Hairy Textures' marking set is intended to give your horses’ coats a subtle, shimmery effect. They can be colored black to give grays and other light-colored coats some details. Dimitri Dane is happy to happy to provide the .PSD files on request to anyone who would like to create custom hair shaders for their paint horses, or blend into a coat mod.* Please be respectful and leave credit where applicable. This includes using any markings as references, embedding into coat mods, etc.

alt text

Of course Christmas Day itself wouldn't be complete without shiny new poses, kindly donated by @Zahid-Sadir.
    "RIDDEN SHOWING PACK
    One of the hot new disciplines introduced to the show circuit deserves its own pose pack. With six rider and horse poses, this pack is perfect to get any stable started in the ridden showing scene. Suitable for both horses and ponies of any breed, there's sure to be something for everyone, whether you're hacking out or riding the show arena.

HOW TO USE
    These poses come both poselisted with their posename listed on the thumbnail, and with a larger pose card for using their names specifically without poselist. Poses are all 'ah_posenamehere1' exactly as shown on the pose card. To use these codes, enter them into the Pose By Name section. Eg. 'ah_rshowtrot1'.

All adult rider poses use the naming convention 'a_posenamehereA1', with an additional 'a' before the number at the end of the posename.

DISCLAIMER
    Poses may contain some clipping, minor holes, or jagged edges at some angles / on some horses. Horses with more extreme uses of sliders, particularly neck sliders, are more likely to be affected. Most poses come with an 'off' angle that won't look as good as the other side. Experiment and see what works best for you."

alt text

alt text

And the final gift for today is this amazing decor tack set from @Kayla-Greyson. This set has 14 objects to add to your tack rooms! Includes: Draped dressage girth, Draped jump girth, Draped western breast-collar, Hanging all purpose saddle, Hanging dressage saddle, Hanging jump saddle, Hanging western saddle, Hanging Arabian halter, Hanging rope halter, Hanging sheepskin halter, Hanging MSE bridle, Hanging western bridle, Laying down halter, and a Laying down lead rope. The draped girths and breastcollars fit on top of the saddles. Original mesh credits to A. Schrödinger, Dana Johnson, Christina Hanson & Luke Teth."

• Sweet!! I can not wait to add this stuff

• I love absolutely everything here, thank you so much everyone! Now to go roll my entire body in them fuzzy markings :sunglasses:

• PR Committee

Thank you so much for this wonderful and final gift! I'm especially excited about the detail markings and decorative tack! We never have enough clutter!

• Wow! We are so spoiled this year :heart_eyes: Thank you to everyone!

• Wow awesome 25th day gifts, Thank you to all the folks that made this happen, you are all so talented and wonderful people. You made this old woman smile <3

• Absolutely love these! especially the showing poses! thank you for sharing

• This advent and all the stocking stuffers have been wonderful I can't believe how many great things I can put in my stable ❤

• Wow, brilliant stuff, thank you so much to all the wonderful creators! <3 :christmas_tree:

• Oh wow this is so abslutely great! Can't wait to use all of this in game :heart:

• Fiiinally something western :heart_eyes:

• i'm so late..but this is amazing :0 thankyou

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.