Blake's Free Holiday Imports - Coming Soon

• Administrators

alt text

Hey guys! I know I'm posting this on Christmas, so oops on there, life has been annoyingly hectic but I am determined to get all of these imports done, even if I'm a little late! I'll post spoilers as I get them done, otherwise expect a horse drop hopefully close to the New Year! Again I'm so sorry I'm late on these, but you will get them! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

• Thanks for letting us know, Merry Christmas

• Administrators

Hey! I'm hoping to have a couple up today, unfortunately the end of the year had gotten really insane for me, long story short I had work and ended up taking both of my parents to the hospital on across two days. As an apology and thanks for being so patient, all horses will come with a mane site profile!

• Take your time Blake. CANT wait. Life is more important

• Take your time <3

• Administrators

Wow am I still crazy behind on this. I've decided that my imports will drop on my birthday, May 13. I'm really sorry that the wait turned into a 6 month one, I'll try my best to make it worth it, but school has completely eaten my life.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.