[FOUND] Trakehner Tobiano parents

• Hey there! I am looking for parents for 2 different horses, both of them are Trakehners and both of them need at least one parent that gives them their tobiano gene. So I am looking for up to 4 horses (I am still not sure if I will maybe use one of my horses, as I would like to get some fresh blood into my lines).
    For the first horse, a bay tobiano mare, I would prefer horses with the following characteristics:

• Trakehners with boni in Show Jumping and/or Eventing (I would really appreciate if the parent can at least give 5+ pb in its discipline)
    • parents that allow for bay and tobiano offspring

For the second horse, a flaxen chestnut tobiano stallion, I would prefer the following:

• Trakehners with boni in Dressage, Show Jumping and/or Eventing (also at least 5+ pb would be nice)
    • parents that allow for flaxen chestnut and tobiano

I can pay with eiter money or breeding trades from my lines. Please let me know if you have anything suiting for me :heart:

• I can offer you DPPR Phrasing, Boom for one of your babies -- He carries all sorts of things, with tobiano, flaxen and seal bay being among them. He's currently sitting on exactly 100 points across his two disciplines, so his BIY price would be 10k. He gives a +9 in SJ and a +6 in Eventing. :santa:

• I only have one that would meet your criteria, but you're welcome to use her, if you'd like: WD Villette. She carries flaxen and tobiano, and gives +5 in eventing. Let me know if you're interested. :heart:

• PR Committee

I've got a tobi mare that fits the requirements: Burlesque ZI, gives +9 in eventing. She'd go well with:

• Saboteur ZI (Trake stallion) Foal would receive +16 eventing, +8 SJ total
    • DPPR Phosphenes (Trake stallion) Foal would receive +13 eventing, +2 SJ total
    • Zorro PHX (Arabian stallion) Foal would receive +15 eventing, +9 SJ total

For flaxen chestnut + tobi, I have TMBR Rosario (+6 dressage, +3 eventing). I have a few options he'd pair well with:

• Saphique ZI (Trake mare, carries flaxen) Foal would receive +6 dressage, +11 eventing, +6 show jumping total
    • Sahra Najaah Al Samira (Arab mare, carries flaxen) Foal would receive +16 dressage, +3 eventing total
    • Sahra Shuhraa (Arab mare, carries flaxen) Foal would receive +6 dressage, +9 eventing, +5 show jumping total

If you were interested in any of these, I'd be very interested in breeding trades (also to expand my lines :D )

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.