[ENDS 2/22/2019] Whippoorwill Random Breed Creation Challenge

• Horse Name: Em December Marbach
    Mainsite Link: Em December Marbach
    Breed: Black Forest Horse
    Coat: Flaxen Liver Chestnut
    Discipline: Vaulting (Draft Horse Showing as second)
    Main Photo: alt text
    Additional Photos [optional]: alt text

alt text

alt text

More photo's available HERE
    Story/Roleplay [optional]:

• alt text

Horse Name: HAX Shantee
    Mainsite Link: Click
    Breed: American Indian Horse
    Coat: Amber Champagne Tobiano
    Discipline: TREC
    Main Photo:

• Horse Name: Argent's Sir William I
    Mainsite Link: Here
    Breed: Felin Pony
    Coat: Buckskin appaloosa blanket
    Discipline: Hunter paces
    Additional Photos :
    alt text
    alt text
    Story/Roleplay : What a course, really nice and looong. We took part in Hunter Paces show near our city. And yeah that was a lot of fun even with some small fails. Like seen on photo :) Our team from left to right : Grullo tobiano felin pony mare Argent's Balla Dona I and Suzanne Star, Flaxen chestnut tobiano felin pony mare Argent's Touch of Faith and on ground Paulina H. Sliwa and our leader Katherine Star Ackles on Argent's Sir William I buckskin appaloosa blanket felinn pony stallion. After all we end up with really good time and placed 2nd :D

• Horse Name: Ledovec U
    Mainsite Link: Clix
    Breed: Kladruber
    Coat: Bay
    Discipline: Vaulting
    Main Photo:
    alt text
    Additional Photos [optional]:
    Story/Roleplay [optional]: This young mare has high warmblood color influence in her despite those genes being bred out of her. She is by far going to be flashy in the arena but has already started showing signs that her coat is going to grey out in the coming years. Eve was thrilled but nervous when she found out she had to work with Ledovec. She was a mare who had little handling in the arena let alone with vaulting but Eve was the only one who was trained at the stable who has competed in vaulting in the past.

• Horse Name: Hunting's Armful Of Lilies
    Mainsite Link: XXX
    Breed: Lewitzer
    Coat: Bay Tobiano
    Discipline: Equitation
    Main Photo:
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    alt text

alt text

Horse Name: Fritz L
    Mainsite Link: Fritz L
    Breed: Belgian Draft
    Coat: Blue roan
    Discipline: Draft Horse Showing
    Main Photo:

alt text

• Competition Committee

Horse Name: Miss Outback Charm
    Mainsite Link: Rusty
    Breed: Northlands Pony
    Coat: Chestnut
    Discipline: Western Dressage
    Main Photo:
    alt text

• Shadows dancing in dust. Three souls within a blue light emanating from nowhere.

Horse Name: Blueashties
    Breed: Nokota
    Coat: Smoky Blue Roan
    Discipline: Working Cow Horse

text alternatif

• Horse Name: Jughead
    Breed: Campolina
    Coat: Red Dun

alt text

Jughead, or Juggy, was an unusual horse to come through for training. TREC wasn't a discipline we focused on, but we were excited by the challenge. The staff spent hours upon learning of his breed researching the unknown. By the time Juggy was ready to tackle his first TREC event, we had fallen in love with the lovely big Campolina gelding. This picture shows Jughead and rider Wanda approaching the gate obstacle, which they will have to open and close to pass through.

• Horse Name: PHR Blue Bayou
    **Mainsite Link:**https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=34588
    **Breed:**Pintaloosa
    **Coat:**Champagne Varnish Splash
    Discipline: Polo
    Main Photo:alt text
    Additional Photos [optional]: alt text
    alt text
    Story/Roleplay [optional]: The riders at PHR Farms have never played Polo before but they decided to give it a try. Betty, Veronica, Archie, and Cheryl were nervous but confident because they all had there favorite ponies! They ended up winning the competition and having a ton of fun!

• alt text

Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=34677
    Breed: Lusitano (PSL)
    Discipline: English Pleasure/Dressage
    Main Photo:

alt text

Letty Enjoying a day at Pasture Letty & her Rider Rebecca
    alt text alt text

Letty was abandoned as a foal as she was smaller then what her breeders had wanted her to be. Rebecca and her boyfriend had found the little filly laying by their mailbox, and being the bleeding heart she was Bekah brought the filly into her house...yes the house not the big fancy barn they had on the property. She bottle fed, weaned, and has trained Letty into the big beautiful bay mare she is today. She will do anything Bekah asks...from laying down and playing dead to doing flying lead changes or crosses rivers. The bond between these two is something magical to watch.

• Horse Name: KPC Alacrity
    Breed: Kerry Bog Pony
    Coat: Buckskin
    Discipline: Equitation
    Main Photo:
    Sometimes the best way to build your relationship with a new mount is taking off your stirrups and just holding on.
    alt text
    Additional Photos:
    alt text

• alt text

Horse Name: Freyja
    Breed: Fjord
    Coat: Grulla
    Discipline: Mountain Trail
    Main Photo:

alt text

The moment Tilda opened her eyes that morning, she had a gut feeling it was going to be her day. She wasn't one to trust tiny tickling sensations in the back of her head, but something about the way light sifted through dusty windows in the barn and the way air smelled that day had her caught in the feeling. Freyja had greeted her with a courteus nicker and a nod, as if they hadn't seen just ten hours earlier. Tilda could've counted the times she had sat on Freyja's back with just her fingers, and maybe some toes, but the hearty mare still felt more like a trusted old friend than a horse she just got. When the pair reached the top of the hill, Tilda glanced over the view opening on their left side and breathed it in before turning back downhill. At the bottom of the hill they went down the bank of a pond with a splash. As the sturdy mare navigated her way among the rocks, Tilda listened to the sound of water and watched small ripples glimmer in the sunlight. She knew Freyja wouldn't let her down that time either.

• Horse Name: Super Bling Cowboy
    Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=34183
    Breed: Falabella
    Coat: Palomino
    Discipline: Liberty

• Horse Name: ISS Adagio
    Mainsite Link: Main Site Profile
    Breed: Maremmano
    Coat: Coat
    Main Photo:
    https://i.imgur.com/fkYzWIi.jpg
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Horse Name: Bharata
    Breed: Sindhi
    Coat: Grey Tobiano
    Main Photo:
    alt text

• alt text
    Horse Name: Edelweiß Z
    Mainsite Link: link text
    Breed: Noriker
    Coat: Bay Tobiano
    Main Photo:
    alt text

• Horse Name: Areion's Winding River
    Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=34545
    Breed: Dartmoor Pony
    Discipline: Western Dressage
    Main Photo:
    alt text
    alt text

• Text/image here

Horse Name: VYS Halvor
    Breed: Coldblooded Trotter (Nor)
    Coat: Bay Pangare Splash
    Main Photo:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Training:
    alt text
    alt text
    Conformation:
    alt text
    It was never my intention to have any drafts in my life. I was a fan of sporty warmbloods flying over the Show Jumping parcours. The drafts were cute and heavy of course! In my head they are bred for carriage driving only and not for riding them. My horse trainer Zach has family in Norway who breeds these horses for trot races. Zach really likes the draft horses so I decided to give these gentle giants a try.
    We drove together to Norway and he proudly showed me the breeding farm of his grandparents. It was exiting to see these heavy horses trotting in front of a sulky so easy! And yes, they are fast!
    I bought two horses, a stallion and a mare, to give these two a new home in Denmark. But not as Trotters, for which they originally were bred, no, as riding horses! Zach's family was a lot into free training with the horses, called Liberty. I had not much experience with this kind of work with the horse, but it was a lot fun working with Halvor! Halvor is the 3 y/o stallion I bought. He is a fast learner and really wants to show himself off! It is so much pleasure to work with this stallion, no matter if he looks like a heavy draft. He isn't! He can move like a young foal, he has quick movements so I always have to pay attiention to him. Slowing down is a bit difficult with those extra kilos! :D
    We trained together side walk over a pole and even rearing! We gained so much trust to each other! I am sure I will try this out with my warmbloods and yearlings too! It helps so much to make a stronger bond between the horse and me. And it is fun for you and the horse!

• Horse Name: RW* Visător
    Breed: Furioso-North Star
    Coat: Grey White Spotting (seal brown)

alt text
    Dreamer that's what his name mean and a it fits his personnality pretty well. He arrived as a colt directly imported from Hungary by one of the stable's client. He was supposed to stay for training and starting show jumping and dressage shows before being sold.
    Levi in charge of him, quickly saw that this life wasn't made for the young grey. During their cessions, Visător was always lost in his thoughts, doing what he was supposed to but without any guts.
    Levi decided to take him outside more often to change the horse's mind : a completely different horse was under his saddle. The stallion was very curious about his environment and each time the pair came across something new during their rides Levi was amazed by how Visător always found a way to go through it without scare.
    Each time Levi came to see the grey boy for a ride outside a more and more enthusiast horse was showing his head at the pasture's entry.
    After a discussion with his owner and the help of Jade one of our rider who love outside disciplines, they decided to change the stallion's orientation : he was just perfect for TREC.
    The time for their firsts competitions arrived and the end of their adventure too. Levi knew that day would came but he couldn't let the stallion go. Visător is now part of our TREC team and always ready for a good ride outside.
    alt text alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.