Marc Sanders, a present was hidden behind the tree!

• alt text
    Dear @Marc-Sanders, it looks like a couple presents have been left behind the tree. It's time to grab them and see what's inside. :)

alt text
    Opening up the first present it looks like we have a coat package with multiple different type of coats! The list is as followed:
    Bay
    Dark Bay
    Chestnut
    Liver Chestnut
    Buckskin
    Black
    Palomino
    Grullo
    Bay Dun
    Red Dun
    Red Roan
    Bay Roan
    Blue Roan
    Buckskin Roan
    alt text

alt text
    Picking through the next present you spot a piece of paper at the bottom. Picking it up and reading over it you find out it's for three breedings to any studs of broods.
    alt text

Happy Holidays and new year!! I'm sorry it took me after Christmas to post, got to busy with family stuff, but finally got time to post your gifts. Please message me to let me know how you like the files sent over. ;)

• Freya! I seriously couldn't ask for a better secret santa then you my dear. You and I have been friends on here for some time and you know my love of things horses and my stable! The coats are gorgeous and perfect for the future of my stables especially the roans (My weakness!) and even more the ticket for breeding!!! I will be using this soon with so many of my top preformers retiring to make way for new generations! No need to apologize, I kept my fingers crossed that the holidays and family time was what was holding my SS back and I was not disappointed! Thank you for such amazing and wonderful gifts!

alt text

• @Marc-Sanders said in Marc Sanders, a present was hidden behind the tree!:

Freya! I seriously couldn't ask for a better secret santa then you my dear. You and I have been friends on here for some time and you know my love of things horses and my stable! The coats are gorgeous and perfect for the future of my stables especially the roans (My weakness!) and even more the ticket for breeding!!! I will be using this soon with so many of my top preformers retiring to make way for new generations! No need to apologize, I kept my fingers crossed that the holidays and family time was what was holding my SS back and I was not disappointed! Thank you for such amazing and wonderful gifts!

alt text

I'm glad I didn't disappoint you. Tried to do a little bit of everything coat wise, sadly creams didn't want to work with me but that's alright got 14 others to work. Ah, yes roans are beauties. Thought letting you pick and make your own foals from my horses be better then doing imports that way you could make what you wanted and liked. Hope your Christmas was wonderful. :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.