[ENDED] Titled Arabian Flat Racing Mare

• 0_1487560024996_HiRiseHeader.png
    PRESENTS: Titled Arabian Mare

Hello and welcome to the very first listing from Hi-Rise Racing! Today, we have available a beautiful grey on chestnut flat racing mare. This is a foundation mare, who has done very well in her discipline, collecting multiple titles and has yet to be bred. Please look over the sale rules before placing your bid!

SALE RULES

• You may not change the gender
    • I am using the 4k Mod, feel free to add HD markings, clips, shine markings, or mane/tails at any time.
    • Do not put this horse up for mass download.
    • The coat and conformation may not be used or duplicated for other horses or for templates.
    • You may not change the name or add your prefix to the horse
    • If you become inactive within the community for 1 ES year (4 RL month's of no posting on the forum) the horse will be reclaimed.
    • If you decide you no longer want this horse, please notify me as I may wish to buy her back.
    • I reserve the right to cancel this sale at any time, regardless if bids have been made.

Promise Me Silver
    "Russian Strain"
    4 yrs. Foundation
    EE aa Gg ff
    76 points +2
    Regional Champion
    0_1487564531352_PromiseMeSilverHEADEDIT.png

0_1487565625818_PromiseMeSilverSale.png

0_1487565671650_PromiseMeSilverSale2.png

STARTING BID: $15,000
    Highest Bidder: Thomas Thorley -- 18k

alt text

• SB please! :blush:

• $17,000 :slight_smile:

• Bids accepted

• $18,000-

• Bid Accepted

• $20,000:slight_smile:

• @Brandon-Huffton Bid Accepted!

• congrats Brandon! send over the $$ and shoot me a PM with your email and I will send her over!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.