Stall Woodford | Facility Pictures, sort off

• Competition Committee

alt text
    Stall Woodford was established in 2012 when Anna Hertler took over the facilities after her uncle. Her uncle used to breed icelandics, but Anna took the stable into a different direction. Stall Woodford is now home to Pintabians, Arabians, Warmbloods, Thoroughbreds and various sport ponies, including Swedish Riding Ponies. They all compete in various disciplines, to later become top quality broodmares and studs. Stall Woodford is located in the south of Sweden, almost as south as you can get, surrounded by a river and a forest.

• Competition Committee

alt text
    Anna was born and raised in the south of Sweden. As so many other equestrians, she fell in love with horses at a young age and started riding at the local riding school. As she got older she was eventually offered a job there. A few years later, when she was in her 20’s, she got offered a job on Ireland at a famous stud. Anna packed her bags and left her small apartment in Sweden and moved to Ireland. She worked as both professional rider and manager at the stud and it was the best years of her life. She met her fiance, Niklas Ek, at the stud in Ireland where he worked as a professional rider as well. They now have a daughter together and it was in fact around the time when Anna found out that she was pregnant, that she got the news that her uncle had passed away and he had left his stable in her hands. She and Niklas moved back to Sweden and started rebuilding the facilities, well a few years later, they are still under construction, but in the meantime the horses and ponies are living in open barns.

I'm not a writer, at all! But I still wanted a tini tiny backstory for the stable and the most important staff. Maybe I will get more into writing stories, maybe I won't, time will tell I suppose xD

• @Anna-Hertler said in Stall Woodford | Meet the Staff Part I:

Maybe I will get more into writing stories

This is the best thing I have read in any blog, ever-

@Anna-Hertler said in Stall Woodford | Meet the Staff Part I:

maybe I won't

- this is the worst-

@Anna-Hertler said in Stall Woodford | Meet the Staff Part I:

time will tell I suppose

- and this makes me laugh because you already titled this update 'PART I'. As in, the first of many parts, as in, more to follow!! :heart_eyes: You can't escape the writing bug, Anna- it looks like you've already caught it. All there is to do now is embrace it. :kissing_closed_eyes:

ps. - I maintain that this blog is not proof of your being bad at writing; better luck next time. :grin:

• PR Committee

F I N A L L Y :pray:
    I'd almost - almost - given up hope of you restarting this but I'm gonna prod you endlessly to keep this updated. I mean really, you owe it to those 500 pixels to show them off :innocent:

Also - what's this little nugget all about "I'm not a writer, at all!" :rolling_eyes:
    I fully disbelieve that; but what's more important is that the more you update this shiny new blog, and the more you write with each update, you'll soon discover the writer lurking in you :eyes: Again, I will take some responsibility...? That's sounds very adulty, so nope, but I shall keep on poking you to write and update. Call it one of the few perks of my friendship ;)

So, given that you shall be updating this again - sooooon - I feel its only fair to give you some suggestions on what to throw in here next.
    FACILITIES!
    I know you have super awesome barns and pretty flowers hiding in your game, and now I feel it's time for you to show them off :sparkling_heart:

• Super late to the party as always
    I'm so happy that you finally made a blog 😄 can't wait to see more

• eeee! Anna! i’m so happy you made a blog, now i can stalk :eyes:
    your sim is super pretty and i look forward to the other parts to see hopefully everyone else who works at the stables :heart:
    and the ultimate question, when will we be seeing those 500+ horses :thinking:

• Competition Committee

I started working on new facilities, well more than one RL year ago. And yesterday I managed to finish them, since my game is actually working again :D My agme has been incredible slow and laggy, why? Because I have never ever merged my stuff before, and now I started using CC Magic. Yes I know, welcome to 2019 Anna :joy: Anyways, someone wanted to see some facilities, so here we go (and yes there is room for every single one of my pixels, and room for expansion too). And a big thank you to one of my best friends @Callixta-Rosella for the amazing world <3

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

REPLIES

@Ariadne-Waters Damn it! You got me on that one. Now I really have to do more writing, don't I? :joy:
    @Callixta-Rosella And here I am updating without you telling me to do so, impressed yet? xD I already feel what a bad decision it was to update with writing involved :fearful: And not only did I update, I even updated with facility pictures :kissing_heart: and pretty flowers hidding in my game, Who's fault is that?! My game exploded with flowers and landscaping things when you had made this world for me :joy:
    @Maria-Jones Welcome to the party! I will try and keep it more updated than the other one :see_no_evil:
    @Charlie-Smith I will try and introduce them all, god, what I have I gotten myself into? xD erhh uhmm... one day, somehow... maybe. It's a nice goal to have tho, try and show those 500+ pixels off before January 2020... dear god, I'm doomed!

• Woah your facilities are gorgeous! With so so much space :heart_eyes: You have done amazing work, I hope we will soon see some pons roaming your beautiful facilities :heart:

• Your facilities are stunning! :heart: Looking forward to see more from you! :heart_eyes:

• I love the intro where you talk about how you got the facilities! Sweden is so beautiful how amazing must it be to live and ride horses there, I love the facilities they look amazing and definitely got the Scandinavian feel which i am in love with <3

• Your facilities look great, I especially love the blue and stone barns! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.