CC Magic troubles

• So I used to use CC Magic a lot before I quit Sims for past couple months. Now that I'm back with my 5800+ package files and lots of sims3pack files, my game loads for 2 hours straight without it. CC Magic would be a lifesaver once again, but whenever I run it, the package files don't work in game: at least not all of them work.
    I move all the package files into the folder Downloads and then I run CC Magic (Cache > Rebuild). All the package files and sims3pack files are being moved into the CC Magic created folders, but not all of them work.
    Any idea how this is happening? Or is it me doing something wrong?

• navigate to the configurations tab in CCM and make sure all your sets are enabled :slight_smile:

• @Alexa-la-Coupe said in CC Magic troubles:

navigate to the configurations tab in CCM and make sure all your sets are enabled :slight_smile:

Yes, all of the ones I have visible there are enabled :frowning2:

• I found if I go back to my normal config without the CC magic bull and move the sets folder to my packages folder it works

• @Allison-Person said in CC Magic troubles:

I found if I go back to my normal config without the CC magic bull and move the sets folder to my packages folder it works

Which sets folder?

• the way allison is suggesting is if you want to get rid of cc magic, which doesnt seem to be an option in your case. are you sure the cc isnt showing up in your game? (how do you know it’s not in really obscure categories?) i’d try to convert all of my cc to packages, instead of having both s3packs and packages, or reboot my computer first because sometimes it really do be like that.

• @Alexa-la-Coupe said in CC Magic troubles:

the way allison is suggesting is if you want to get rid of cc magic, which doesnt seem to be an option in your case. are you sure the cc isnt showing up in your game? (how do you know it’s not in really obscure categories?) i’d try to convert all of my cc to packages, instead of having both s3packs and packages, or reboot my computer first because sometimes it really do be like that.

I know for sure, because I installed Pose Player, and it's not showing in my game. Same as the backdrop thing that's showing in rugs. Some stuff from the CAS and CAP is not showing. My light modes are not showing either. I know they are all installed because when I ran the game without CC Magic and with all the same mods, all of them are showing without a problem. But now even my game is not working, I'm getting the "Service initialization failed" error 💔 It's most likely because of some mods I installed today, because it worked perfectly last night 😔

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.