Rider Registration & FAQ

• a huge thank you to all the staff that made this happen :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: i've always felt that the system ran in favor of more and more horses, because there's effectively nothing stopping you from entering the max in a show. it's so lovely seeing the community focus on their staff, riders, the people behind the ponies, and a bit more roleplay now--even when the whole thing is entirely optional and all we really need for them is a name and a profile picture. this is a lovely step in a more realistic/roleplay-oriented direction, i think, instead of solely focusing on numbers and pedigrees. thank you :heartpulse:

• PR Committee

I'm so happy and excited for this new option that our rider sims can actually be useful in some way; a big thank you to the staff who worked hard on making this happen and answering all our questions too :sparkling_heart: I love that having riders registered is optional and personally, I only have a small clutter of sims I actually care about and enjoy enough to actually register, but what would happen if I (accidentally) entered a sim riding more than two horses per show? Will just one of their entries be disqualified or all that sim's entries?

Nikki: Similar to when you make a mistake when entering horses (such as a name or ID error, or entering too many horses per show) the show sheets will flag the error and you will be able to post in the chatter thread with your mistake, and our lovely show hosts will sort it for you. :D

• Competition Committee

@Callixta-Rosella I'm fairly sure the sheets will scream at you if you do :wink:

• How many riders can be registered? I teamed up a pair of horses to each rider that works at my stable.

Nikki: You may register as many riders as you wish. :D

• My first registered "Alice Parker" should be Julie Holt, I messed up if someone can correct it please? Line 628!

Nikki: Fixed!

• Antonia Harvey is one of my riders, so member's name should be Jessi Dean :)

Elsie: Sorted :)

• Accidentally submitted a staff member twice! Please remove either entry of Allison Vaughn :D Thank you so much for all the work you do! <3

Nikki: Fixed! :D

• Accidentally put the wrong last name for one of my riders. Lila Tracey should have Erickson as her last name instead.

Nikki: Lila Tracey changed to Lila Erickson :D

• I accidentally made a mistake in my name :sweat_smile: Should be Gundrun Ward - line 916

• Made another mistake :face_palm: Please change rider name Valeriana Durand to Ophelia Clemont! Had the completely wrong thing written down on my info sheet :laughing:

• I submitted a rider twice as I couldn't get the image link to work the first time. Could you please delete the first Amanda Salisbury and keep the second? Thanks :)

Nikki: Sorted!

• Uhm I think I messed up lol. I totally forgot about this and that we uploaded pictures of our riders when we registered them, I'm working on fixing some minor details on them and taking new pics and that means that I've deleted some of the old pictures of them before I uplodaded their new ones to my imgur account >.< Do you guys want me to post the new links here for the ones I've deleted ?

• Administrators

Not necessary - we saw the pictures and know you made the riders :)

• Phu, thanks! ^^

• i made a Boo boo, when i was Putting in my New rider i put lexi house in for the name Again, when she was Registered awhile ago. and then because im Sleepy, i added n my New rider Again Correctly but its also declines because it used the Same photo as the Dud lexi House one. so sorry

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.