Rider Registration & FAQ

• Administrators

Establishment earn points by entering shows, and you can see your points by looking at the Establishment page on the leaderboard for the discipline.

• i just realized all my riders are registered under the member name of Charlie Smith (before my name change). Is there a form or way i can ask to get it changed to my current name? :smiley:

• Do riders and establishments give 1 bonus point per title they get? So like rider has 3 titles, so they give 3 points, and the establishment has 2 so it gives 2 extra points?

• Had a major brain fart and registered a rider with my old name. Mathew Roberts belongs to Ashton Mills, not Addie Watson. Can this be fixed?

• Is it possible to change the member's name from "Richard Sterling" to "Eric Sobeck" from my registered riders so they are showing up with my current name?

• I started a little and made mistakes. Can you change a Member's Name to several sims? Troy Westerlund, Cheryl Westerlund and Zatanna Westerlund on Zatanna Westerlund :sweat_smile:

• This post is deleted!

• Would someone please change the following riders' names?

Giulio Della Monica to: Giulio Cletto
    Juliana Ferreti to: Duda Brasil

Thank you!

• Administrators

@Fernanda-Luchetta

Unfortunately not. The FAQ on the main post has been amended to include the following:

@Elsie-Spectre said in Rider Registration & FAQ:

Q. Can I change my rider's name?

No, your rider's name is their unique identifier and can't be changed. If you want a rider with a different name then please make a new rider.

• Could the Membername "Hedwig Johnson" be changed to "Gisele Lumière"?

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.