24 Days Of Arabs - ENDED

• The winner of Holmgard's Gaetana is @Roxie-Rowan ! Files have been sent accordingly :heart:

The next mare has been revealed! :sun_with_face:

Tomorrows Arabian will be revealed slightly earlier in the day, so don't miss out on your chance to enter :heart_decoration:

• I sincerely apologize for the massive breaks between each horse recently, which was caused from a power blackout where i am so i wasnt able to post, but i can guarantee it wont happen again :heart_decoration:

The winner of Holmgard's Xaviera is @Valeriya-Repei ! Files have been sent accordingly :heart:

The next stallion has been revealed! :white_sun_small_cloud:

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson Oh my God! Thank you very much :heart_eyes:

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson Thank you so much! I don't know how I've missed the notification, but I love my new pixel pony!

• The winner of Holmgard's Tecla is @Shea-Hamilton ! Files have been sent accordingly :heart:

The last horse of this raffle has been revealed! :heart_exclamation:

• The winner of Holmgard's Kilmoore is @Gundrun-Ward ! Files have been sent accordingly :heart:

We have now come to an end for the Arabian raffle! I want to thank everyone who gave support and for those who entered to give a home to one of these guys, and i hope you all love them as much as i fell in love with them. I do hope to still continue to support this lovely breed and hope to spread more throughout the community :heart:

• Thank you Jasmine for doing this, you are very generous to give away so many beauties. I'm very happy to have received one of your lovely horses.

• I'm really going to miss this. I looked forward to seeing the new horses every day. Thank you so much for running this, and massive thanks for Delfina ❤ she's settled in so well

• Jasmine, this has been amazing! Thank you so much for doing it. it must have taken a lot of work and wow, were they all gorgeous!!!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.