24 Days Of Arabs - Ends Every 24hrs!

• alt text
    Hello and welcome. You probably already know but if you don't i'm a notorious Arabian lover and have been ever since i began my journey on Equus. I've loved breeding them, making them and in general just supporting their breed. I know there is already a lot of Arabians on here, but a lot tend to be in bulk - as in a lot of them belong to multiple stables and arent so spread out over the community. Well, starting today and over the next 24 days i will be raffling off an Arabian every 24hrs. Yup, thats right. Every day a new Arab will be revealed and you have the opportunity to win one. They all come with custom markings and are mainsite ready. Check out the guidelines below on how this works and what you need to do :star:

• You may only enter once per horse raffled off. Multiple entries will be deleted, but you do have the opportunity to win more than one horse
    • Instead of tracking down and waiting for people to get back to me, an email will be required on the entry form so files will be sent straight to there once you've won
    • They come with unique names and my prefix - please do not change them
    • These Arabians are strainless so the new owner is welcome to choose their strain
    • Once you have the horse you may do what you like with it
    • If you are missing markings, don't hesitate to message me. I'll do my best to help you track down markings

alt text
    alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

• omg! i was just thinking i needed to have more arabians.

you are amazing!!!! definitely entering these :D

• Yay for more Arabs! This is so generous of you and your Arabs are gorgeous!

• Gorgeous.

Thank you so much for doing this 😁

• Yay more raffles :heart_eyes:

• She’s beautiful :heart_decoration:

• Yay an arabian raffle! I'm looking forward to seeing each horse :)

• Beautiful mare

• The winner of Holmgard's Galila is @Marc-Sanders ! Her files have been sent to your email along with her profile to your mainsite :heart_decoration:

The first stallion has been revealed! Dont miss out on getting a chance to own this hunk at your stables :star2:

• Thank you for doing this <3

• :D Another grey baby to add to my herd!!! Thank you hun

• The winner of Holmgard's Fayza is @Diamond-Hawthorne ! Files have been sent accordingly :heart:

The next stallion has been revealed! :sunny:

• Oh my goodness! He is such a stunner thank you so much!

• The raw list doesn't match the horse listed

• @Veola-Loveless
    that’s odd :thinking: for me when i view it, it’s showing the correct horse. Maybe try refreshing it a couple times. The horse it should be showing is Basir :)

• @Charlie-Smith
    It's fine now :)

• The winner of Holmgard's Basir is @Lexi-House ! Files have been sent accordingly :heart:

The next mare has been revealed! :white_flower:

• gasp! adara is GORGEOUS

• OMG i Won Him? :O HOly Cow <3 Thankyou so much

• The winner of Holmgard's Adara is @Nathalie-Jensen ! Files have been sent accordingly :heart:

The next stallion has been revealed! :snowflake:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.