[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 01/09] Classical Dressage
Pacific Coast Prelim
01.04-01.06.2019 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Maize Winters
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the MAIZE WINTERS account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each show.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the CLASSICAL DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
- TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
- FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
- SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
- THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
- FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (7): $525 entry fee
- INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
- INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
@Maize-Winters To enter, do i only need to click and fill out the "Click here to enter the show" button? Or do i need more than that? It is my first show to enter so pardon me...
@Thea-Radmer your horses need to be registered on the Main site and for whatever discipline the show is for
@Veola-Loveless well, he ia, but do i need anything else, i mean, he is registerd, as well as the rider.
@Thea-Radmer Just pay the entry fee required to Maize, and you're good to go then
@Chloe-Dunbar Oh gosh, i send payment to the wrong bank account. I send it to CC Classical Dressage
@Thea-Radmer Don’t worry, it’s an easy fix. Just re-send the payment to Maize’s account. If it helps, in the first few lines of the show rules it tells you which account to send the payment to for next time we’ve all done the same thing in the not to distant past, so don’t stress!
@Chloe-Dunbar Well, it is a small amount of money, so it dont matter at all. But thanks, i have missed the part with were to pay xD
I have send money to the right account now.
i´m new and i thought that this dressage is the only dressage at Equus but now i´ve seen that there is a second dressage and that i have to Sign in my horses Myosotis´Secret of Glory and Myosotis´Castello there and not here.
Could you Delete the registration of these two horses please And send me the money back (if you didn´t it allready)
When and were will results come up?
@Thea-Radmer The results will be posted to this thread once the closing time stated in the original post has passed. Normally, we have a countdown that shows this is more real time, however the website we use has been giving us trouble, however I believe (don’t quote me on that) it’s now working again @Maize-Winters
I miss having that countdown.
All corrections have been made and reimbursements sent out. Starting the judging process.