BIY Stud Service | Crownguard's Stud (open)

• alt text

R U L E S
    — This is a BIY (Breed It Yourself) service. The prices have been fixed for this way.

I don't send the stallion file. You have complete freedom to create the descendant to your liking. (You can use your own templates or templates offered for download).

— All the available stallions have a title in his discipline, as little.

— This is a rare and limited event. I am not a fan of offering my horses for outside breeding. Whoever arrives first, is served first.

— The foals should have their profile on the main site within two month (60 days). If you do not meet this condition, you will not do business with me again.

— You are free to create the colt to your liking, always with the parent genotype in mind. You can choose the breed when registering. You can also choose the genre.

— I do not need you to upload photos of the foal on your blog. I only ask for a photo when it is created.

— I offer this service with the thought that the foals will be active competitors. If you plan to create a breeding machine, please do not choose my stallions.

— If you want to sell the foal in the future, you do not have to ask me. It is free to sell it to whomever you want.

All breeds admitted. I haven't restriction.

— The stallions offered are currently withdrawn from the competition.

• Stallions for stud

alt texr
    -> alt text
    Breed Coat (gen) Pedigree First Discipline + points (bonus) Second Discipline + points (bonus) Fee
    Selle Français Black (Ee/aa) Foundation Show Jumping, 57 points (+2) None $ 3000
    alt text
    -> alt text
    Breed Coat (gen) Pedigree First Discipline + points (bonus) Second Discipline + points (bonus) Fee
    Spanish Sport Horse Black Tobiano (Ee/aa/nT) Foundation Dressage, 84 points (+2) None $ 4000
    alt text
    -> alt text
    Tersk Grey (EE/aa/Gg) Foundation Eventing, 53 points (+2) None $ 5000
    alt text
    alt text
    Breed Coat (Gen) Pedigree First Discipline + points (bonus) Second Discipline + points (bonus) Fee
    Clydesdale Bay (Ee/Aa) Foundation Carriage Driving, 72 points (+2) None $ 5000
    alt text
    alt text
    Andalusian Perlino (EE/Aa/CrCr) YDS Platino del Sicomoro x YDS Honesta X del Sicomoro Dressage, 39 points (+1) None $ 10.000

• The service is open.

• Interesting looking studs :thumbsup_tone3:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.