Stud Service | Crownguard's Stud (Open)

• alt text

R U L E S
    — This is a BIY (Breed It Yourself) service. The prices have been fixed for this way.
    — All the available stallions have a title in his discipline, as little.
    — This is a rare and limited event. I am not a fan of offering my horses for outside breeding. Whoever arrives first, is served first.
    — The foals should have their profile on the main site within a month. If you do not meet this condition, you will not do business with me again.
    — You are free to create the colt to your liking, always with the parent genotype in mind. You can choose the breed when registering. You can also choose the genre.
    — I do not need you to upload photos of the foal on your blog. I only ask for a photo when it is created.
    — I offer this service with the thought that the foals will be active competitors. If you plan to create a breeding machine, please do not choose my stallions.
    — If you want to sell the foal in the future, you do not have to ask me. It is free to sell it to whomever you want.
    — Any breed admitted.
    — The offered stallions are active competitors. They will gain more points before being retired and the colts will have a bonus point more.

S T A L L I O N S

PCRA Chocolate Chip [Slots 3 / 3 ]
    Dutch Warmblood / Foundation / Chestnut / 71 SJ points / Gives 2 Bonus / Regional Champion
    Fee = $ 3 000

HCF Polka Dot Dream [Slots 3 / 3 ]
    British Warmblood / Foundation / Black Leopard / 47 SJ points / Gives 1 Bonus / Regional Champion / 22 Eventing points
    Fee = $ 2 000 <-

VD Armas Avellano [Slots 3 / 3 ]
    Andalusian (PRE) / Foundation / Fleabitten Grey / 57 Dressage points / Gives 2 Bonus / Regional Champion
    Fee = $ 3 000 <-

PCRA Firework [Slots 3 / 3 ]
    Dutch Warmblood / Foundation / Bay / 72 Dressage points / Gives 2 Bonus / Regional Champion
    Fee = $ 3 000 <-

alt text
    MM Jupiter Aura [Slots 3 / 3 ]
    Pintabian / 3º Generation / MM Jupiter x SLE Auriel's Ascension / Bay Tobiano / 99 Dressage points / Gives 2 Bonus / Regional Champion
    Fee = $ 4 000

• The service is officially open. More stallions can be added soon ...

You just have to send me a message to confirm the sending of the payment.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.