Hunting Dawn Stables | Dawn Acres *Alaine Kennel & RP Inchagio*

• alt text
    Snip, Snip :scissors:

Today, all of our retired breeding studs were gelded to make room for new and upcoming studs. Our vet was very busy today, but luckily she had help from our new vet, who will be introduced soon. Everything went smoothly and the boys will be watched until they are fully healed and released back to pastures.
    alt text
    Featured: RL Rebel Pride, BFS Don't Kissa Fool, Manurquin, Black Cadillac & RWH Star Spangled Wrangler

• alt text
    Angsty Youngsters

The foals from our July crop are now 3 year olds! They have been roaming around our vast pastures since they were yearlings. They have learned basic ground manners and some under saddle training so that they are ready for the show ring once they turn 4 years old. All 8 were waiting patiently by the fence for their breakfast.
    alt text

Of course, once it was time to train, they all decided to run away and play hard to catch.
    alt text

• alt text
    Puppies!

Our Border Collie female, Dawn's Rocky Road, just had a litter of 6, 4 girls & 3 boys! We have decided to keep one of the females and are selling the rest. The post can be found here. We are quite proud of our girl and she produced some super cute babies.
    alt text

• They are very cute :heart_eyes_cat: Rocky Road seems to be a proud mother!

• Cutest puppys ever

• @Borja-Domecq Thank you! She was quite proud since it was a big litter :)

@Lexi-House Thanks!

• alt text
    New Dog Stud & Agility

Since we have our recent litter, we decided to import a new stud for us to use in the next generation. Meet Dawn's The Legend, a blue merle Border Collie. We are excited to have this handsome boy in our kennel as his pattern is one of our favorites.
    alt text

alt text
    Willow took out our German Shepherd stud, Mighty Force, around the agility course. Our dogs are used for herding mainly, but we like to exercise them on the agility course as well to work on cardio and give the dogs something else to do.

• alt text

alt text
    Careful, he bites.

My edition to halloween, a semi-scary dog photo (based off this & hellhounds a little) I became lazy with editing but I kinda like it still

• alt text
    Facilities Sneak Peak 2

For the first time since Hunting Dawn Stables started, we have finally finished our facilities with a layout that we adore. I had always become too bored with building or trying to figure out a layout that I wanted, which resulted in our stables never being completed fully. Now I have finished them, but more photos will come later. Here is a sneak peak of the entrance, with our main house being the first building you see. Once I have a couple of more buildings finished, I will update with photos of around the facility.
    alt text

• alt text
    Alaine Kennel & RP Inchagio

I haven't had a lot of motivation to go in game a lot, but I decided to gather a few photos. First, we have a new stud that we bought from @Kassidi-Coy-Lutz. RP Inchagio is a sassy chestnut Arabian stallion that currently competes in Endurance and TREC. Once he is fully titled, he will be added to our breeding program to produce future Endurance Arabians for us.
    alt text

Another announcement that we have is that we decided to open a kennel. Alaine Kennel is our sister kennel where we will breed Border Collies and German Shepherds that specialize in herding. It is undecided at this time whether we will officially compete with our dogs or not, but we will see in the future. We are super excited to open this kennel as we haven't had one for a few years and want to provide quality dogs to the community.
    alt text

• Beautiful stallion!
    I can not wait to see what you will do with your kennel and your dogs! :)

• @Shagaia-Nedja'ri Thank you! I’m excited to have a kennel open again after awhile :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.