Hunting Dawn Stables | Dawn Acres *Expanding Dawn Acres - Mini Story*

• Ohh I see you still have Crescent Moon :heart_eyes:

• @Annalena-Voigt I do! She has a special place in my heart so I wouldn't be able to let her go <3

• alt text
    Dawn Acres Auction

It was a warm, sunny day when the auction took place. Dawn Acres had bred their top racers to produce 6 horses to be sold to the public. The yearlings were finally ready to be sold after learning the basics needed to excel in their future racing careers. It was an anxious day for the staff, since no one knew how well these colts and fillies will sell. After the horses were settled in, it was time for the bidders to come and view the horses.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

First up, it was the colts. There was an even number of colts and fillies in this foal crop. Dawn's Sterling's Dream, Dawn's Dash Of Class and Dawn's Loose Change were the colts.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

The auction of the colts went smoothly, with all of them being sold rather quickly. Next up it was the fillies, they were a little more hotheaded and stubborn than the colts, but two of the three sold on the first day. The fillies were Dawn's Cookies N Cream, Dawn's Half Pint and Dawn's Fine Maiden. Cookies N Cream is still available. We hope that she will be sold as well, but are also willing to take her in if she doesn't.

alt text+
    alt text
    alt text

The auction is still going on, with one filly left. You can find it here: XXX

• alt text
    Profile Pictures Round 2
    Here is another set of profile pictures!

alt text
    Dawn's Captain Cherokee - Gray (Black) Thoroughbred Stallion

alt text
    Dawn's Cabin Crazy - Dominant White (Black) Thoroughbred Mare

alt text
    Dawn's Male Model - Dark Bay Thoroughbred Stallion

alt text
    Dawn's Spirit Of Valor - Bay Sabino Thoroughbred Stallion

alt text
    Fae's Adust - Gray (Bay) Arabian Stallion

alt text
    Dawn's Scratch Me Not - Bay Splash Thoroughbred Stallion

alt text
    Guerilla - Wild Bay Thoroughbred Mare

alt text
    Dawn's Diva By Blood - Gray (Bay) Thoroughbred Mare

alt text
    Sovereign's Dashing Through The Snow - Black Splash Thoroughbred Mare

alt text
    Dawn's Fallen Spirit - Dark Bay Thoroughbred Mare

alt text
    Roen's Hexofahunter - Black Varnish w/ Blanket Appaloosa Stallion

alt text
    Hunting's Armful Of Lilies - Bay Tobiano Lewitzer Mare

alt text
    Dawn's Ophelia - Seal Bay Thoroughbred Mare

alt text
    Hunting's Rebellious Fury - Smoky Grullo Tovero American Paint Mare

• Don't be surprised if one of your horses go missing, they're all so adorable :heart_eyes:

• @Kayla-Greyson thank you ❤️

• alt text
    Expanding Dawn Acres
    Delilah wasn't sure what her sister's plans for the stables were. She thought that Willow was a little crazy for buying 6 new racers at one time, especially since they had just bred 6 for the public. At least all but one filly had been sold before these 2 year olds came in. Delilah knew that Willow wanted to rebuild Dawn Acres after having to downsize a couple of years back to gain some money, but she didn't expect her to buy 6 horses at one time. Although, she was surprised and impressed at what her sister found. These 2 year olds were a wide variety of color, ranging from Buckskin to another Dominant White. Willow brought in new color to their stables, which was needed since majority of their horses left were black, bay and gray, with the exception of a few. While Delilah was thinking about where they were going to put the new horses, she heard tires on gravel and whining coming down the driveway. She looked up and saw two horse trailers through the trees.
    Here we go, Delilah thought, It's going to be a long day.

alt text
    It took them majority of the morning to unload the first trailer. The stallions were a little antsy from being cooped up for so long, but calmed down once we took them out of the trailer. It was already midday and they still had to unload the last two mares and finish up vet checks. They could've waited until the next day to start the checkups, but the veterinarian, Ava, thought it would be easier to do it now instead of trying to catch them from the pasture. While Ava started on the checkups, Delilah started to unload the final two mares. Come on girl, it's your turn. Delilah spoke softly to the smoky black mare. Delilah thought that this mare was stunning. She had a shiny coat and a sweet attitude. Even though Delilah didn't race much anymore, she wanted to test this filly on the track to see how smooth she was.

alt text
    The mare, Sweet Victory, stood very calmly during her exam. She enjoyed the attention she was receiving from Royce, Ava's husband. All of the mares seemed to have a very sweet attitude and are always willing to please.

alt text
    The smoky black mare was the last one to have her vet check done. Once Ava finished, Delilah brought her over to the mares' pasture and took off her halter. Such a sweet filly, Delilah thought to herself, She is one of my favorites for sure. Delilah petted the mare before heading off to finish the evening chores.

Official Introductions

alt text
    Dawn's Sleepless Knight - Bay Roan Thoroughbred Stallion

alt text
    Dawn's Omniscient - Buckskin Thoroughbred Stallion

alt text
    Dawn's Almost Famous - Bay Dominant White Thoroughbred Stallion

alt text
    Dawn's Unique Bella - Gray (Bay) Thoroughbred Mare

alt text
    Dawn's Sweet Victory - Palomino Roan Thoroughbred Mare

alt text
    Dawn's Deeply Undervalued - Smoky Black Thoroughbred Mare

I have been wanting to add more color and fresh blood to my racing stables. I really enjoyed making these horses and am excited to have them on my roster. I tried to do a little role playing since I don't do it often, so excuse my writing, since it isn't the greatest.

• I also have a staff member who is a Rowland! All your horses are beautiful!

• @Veola-Loveless thank you! ❤️

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.