[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 01/14] Park Pleasure
Winter Park Pleasure Classic
01.06-01.08.2019 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Leah Harrington
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC PARK PLEASURE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each show.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the PARK PLEASURE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- SCHOOLING (1): $75 entry fee
- LOCAL (2): $150 entry fee
- COUNTY (3): $225 entry fee
- REGIONAL (4): $300 entry fee
- STATE (5): $375 entry fee
- TRI-STATE (6): $450 entry fee
- NATIONAL (7): $525 entry fee
- CONTINENTAL (8): $600 entry fee
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (9): $675 entry fee
- WORLD GRAND CHAMPIONSHIPS (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
hey, Not sure Why these 4
MAS Breakfast at Tiffany’s
xCal’s Sultan’s Sailor
Tavern Creek’s Nothing Past Midnight
MAS Pusher’s Masquerading
are Coming up as Incorrect ID / name change? Any ideas?
Also remove the undeclared one, Owner must have Forgotten.
I made some booboos:
20539 Midnight's Angel of Freedom should be ridden by Corinne McLeary
Holmgard's Najiyah is pending name change from Holmgaard's Najiyah.
Sorry for the bloopers!
@Lexi-House All fixed Not really sure what was going on with them. I just copied their names from the Show History and pasted and that seems to have done the trick. It may be as simple as something different regarding punctuation in each name.
@Keegan-Noble Both fixed