Autumn Woods | Jan. 7th

• Welcome to my impression album!
    Here you will find all the events that go on around the stable, daily and competition pictures.
    If from some reason my host (or my brain) is dead again and you're determined to see an update from me, please visit my WEBSITE

SHORT DIRECTORY
    People
    Horses

(rosters and pictures coming soon? )

I'm back... again. Parting with this community is harder than I thought and seems I cannot live without seeing the pictures of some of you guys. Leaving the topic of my activity behind [buahaha!] will try to set myself here a cozy nest and see if I'm tough enough to keep it running smooth.

• It has been busy time - many shows, many hopes, too many expectations. It's time to slow down and winter is perfect time to regain happines of life in simple fun. Our horses may rest now, having joy in plays in the snow.

alt text
    Ocean Pearl's Benzin @Mevi-Hackerman

alt text
    Jägermeister and Ghirardelli having one of their epic fights

alt text
    WRNGS Magician's Apprentice @Dimitri-Dane and Aon's Quarisma @Robyn-Diggory

alt text
    Hennessey AW, one of my trakehner stallions

please, forgive me lack of centering - codes hates me and some more pics you can see on my website (link is in the mainpost)

• You have a horse called Jägermeister :smile: how awesome

• Missed your pretty pons and you here! As a snow lover I really appreciate these pictures 😁

• Love all of these, especially the fight one haha

• Lovely to see you and your gorgeous horses back around! All of your pons are beautiful but I love Ghirardelli the most - such a vibrant boy!

• Jagermeister and Hennessy? 😍 @ me when you get one named Tequila! ❤

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Autumn Woods | Jan. 7th:

You have a horse called Jägermeister :smile: how awesome

We call him Moose but it doesn't sound like a proper show name :P

@Jade-Nguyen said in Autumn Woods | Jan. 7th:

Missed your pretty pons and you here! As a snow lover I really appreciate these pictures 😁

Thank you dear, so nice to read this :heart:

@Rena-Cort said in Autumn Woods | Jan. 7th:

Love all of these, especially the fight one haha

Thank you so much :)

@Alex-Richards said in Autumn Woods | Jan. 7th:

Lovely to see you and your gorgeous horses back around! All of your pons are beautiful but I love Ghirardelli the most - such a vibrant boy!

Thank you! And yes, there is something about this guy:)

@Veola-Loveless said in Autumn Woods | Jan. 7th:

Jagermeister and Hennessy? 😍 @ me when you get one named Tequila! ❤

For sure ;) That makes me think of a bunch of alco-names... Porto Tawny, Baileys, Jack Daniels perhaps :laughing:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.