[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 01/12] Vaulting
Brown County Vaulting Exhibition
11.27-11.29.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Andrea Burdine
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Andrea Burdine account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each show.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the VAULTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- Vault-On (1): $75 entry fee
- Basic Seat (2): $150 entry fee
- Trot (3): $225 entry fee
- Canter (4): $300 entry fee
- Freestyle (5): $375 entry fee
- Pas de Deux (6): $450 entry fee
- Copper (7): $525 entry fee
- Bronze (8): $600 entry fee
- Silver (9): $675 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Oh, im sorry, i send the money for my enteries now, i dont know what happend to my computer, i thought i had send the money.
So... I have entered again xD
And i also have send payment twice, because i just got 2 new mares registrated so i could not pay at once...
@Thea-Radmer It looks like Everland WEE was registered in Dressage, so he's been disqualified for the show. In the future you do not need to do duplicate entries if you've forgotten to register the horse, once the horse is registered it will show up as correct on the sheets.