[6/06] Montgomery Park | Nap time

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld: Thank you! Everyone at the stables adore him, but there are never any volunteers to clean him :laughing:

Silver beauty

So far the only discipline that lacks riders in our equestrian center is Show Jumping. If you know any show jumpers, lead them our way! For now, Roxanne manages the two mares assigned to her, and she's bonding with them so well! Roxy is our youngest rider, as she is just under 20 years old. She is still in university, studying equine business and management, hoping that in the future she could co-own Montgomery Park and help manage the business and land. And horses, too!

This silver beauty is called In The Name Of Love MP, or Nugget for short! She's a stunning mare, with a heart for jumping. She loves challenges and is not easily scared! She would make a perfect eventing horse, with her white flashing mane and tail... if only she had the patience for Dressage figures. She's a challenge herself, hard to contain on flat and on-going for the jumps.

Here is a little shot of Nugget with Roxy on her back, and Judith watching over their cool-off routine. As you can see, she's still ready for more!
    enjoy

alt text

• What a lovely blog! :heart: Can't wait to see more and look forward to seeing what you can accomplish with Sunny! Bookmarking this one for sure :blush:

• @Isabella-Khrazenzia: Thank you! :blush:

Newcomers!

I'm proud to introduce you to two of our newest "recruits": a Thoroughbred 16-year-old Eventer and Dutch Warmblood 3-and-a-half-year-old Dressage prospect. First of all, a huge shoutout and a thank you to their previous owners for these beautiful horses! @Gwen-Parker and @Isabella-Khrazenzia, thank you both! <3

First one I want to show you is Sovereign's Back In Black. He is a 16 years old black Thoroughbred, competing in Eventing. He is a very experienced and talented horse, holding over 200 points on Eventing Leaderboard. He will be a perfect addition to our equestrian center, and we are hoping for him to become a teacher for our future riders.

Second stallion is the one I'm most excited to see succeed under our colours. Meet WGE Helianthus, also known as Sunny. This beautiful buckskin tobiano horse comes from an amazing Dressage bloodline, and we have high hopes for him! Also, he is a very first non-Thoroughbred horse in Montgomery Park! In fact, he is a Dutch Warmblood Riding Horse.

alt text

alt text

• Awe he looks so nice in your game :heart:

• @Isabella-Khrazenzia: Thank you! I love him so so much <3

Yet another star

Meet Mechanical Heart MP, another Dressage Thoroughbred stallion. This flaxen chestnut beauty is surely loved by everyone, not only by his colour, but also by his character! He is an absolute sweetheart, loving cuddles and alone-time with his human. He also enjoys a company of other horses, and he made very good friends with Lone Wolf MP! He is ridden by Angel Stone on Dressage arenas, so keep your eyes open for this duo!

alt text

• Walk with me

I believe these are the last horses I need to introduce you to. So, without further a do, welcome Born To Run MP and Lullaby MP! These two are always mistaken, but Lilly is the one with leg markings, so if you ever get confused on which one demands treats off you, don't feel bad! Even some of us make that mistake sometimes!

Born To Run MP is a Thoroughbred stallion competing in Eventing. Currently, he is Judith's main horse, and so far this couple has done great in past couple of shows! Lullaby MP is also a Thoroughbred, with two differences to Runner - she is a mare, and she is a Show Jumper. Lilly trains and competes with Roxanne, who you have met previously.

I will have to bring you a facility tour soon!

alt text

• ahhh Vaedermakar MP is just stunning!! :heart_eyes_cat:

• Defo want a facility tour!

• @Jade-Nguyen Thank you! He is one of our favourites :see_no_evil:
    @Lidija-Rotherford It's on its way! :blush:

Back to the basics

Hi everyone, so sorry for no update for such a long time! My January break in university is sadly over and I am back into a whirlpool of lectures, labs, tutorials, assignments and reports! So the updates here won't be regular as they used to last month, but don't worry, I still fire up my save file from time to time, take a huge bunch of photos and have loads saved for you to see :smile:

So today please welcome back In The Name Of Love MP, our lovely silver Thoroughbred mare along with her rider, Roxanne. As you may or may not know, Nugget is a very outgoing mare, who loves to run and jump. She's a quick one! So this day, Roxy decided to take it a step back. Back to the basics! Most of their training was centered around keeping Nugget focused, balanced and under control. Personally, I think they did great! :see_no_evil:

The facility tour is coming soon, I am just about done gathering all the photos of Montgomery Park!

alt text

• The team is growing!

Recently we bought a couple of new horses to strengthen our team and add a little bit more variation to our estate. Today I am happy to introduce two out of five new horses!

First one is this beautiful bay Hanoverian mare we won in a Foal Crop auction hosted by @Annalena-Voigt. Meet Havel's California Moon! She is the sweetest little thing we had laid our eyes on and I fell in love with her once I saw her on the site. Her movement and character is just screaming "Future Dressage star", and we knew we could not let this opportunity slide by us. So, here she is! Callie, as we call her, has been teamed up with Honor Montgomery, a cousin of Judith. They make such a beautiful duo!

Second mare is a KWPN dressage prospect that we received from @Cassie-James during The Person Below Me game! Pleace, welcome SCE Hollywood Fame. She is a daughter of our WGE Helianthus and Cassie's SLS Hollywood Shuffle. Her movement is outstanding, and she is such a gentle "little" thing! Our youngest rider so far, Victoria Caulfield fell in love with Freya (that is how we call Hollywood Fame) straight away, and we decided to team them up together. Victoria is also a rider of Sunny, Freya's sire, so they will surely make an awesome combo on Dressage rings!

alt text

alt text

• Looking good! :D

• Both look very promising :D

• California Moon looks great over at her new home! I'm glad she settled in well :heart:

• Hollywood Fame is GORGEOUS!!

• @Cassie-James, @Claire-von-Hohenfeld, @Annalena-Voigt, @Siri-Kane: Thank you all so much! <3

Facility tour

It is finally here! After over a month of owning Montgomery Park, I can finally bring you a facility tour! Disclaimer, the facility still lacks a couple of buildings like indoor arena and couple more pastures, but I honestly had no time to build lately...

Either way, here it is! Montgomery Park facilities, with two L-shaped stables with space to hold up to 50 horses, couple of pastures around, two dressage arenas and one show jumping arena. We are located on the outskirts of Detroit in Michigan, USA. Enjoy!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Updated all the ponies!

Hello all you beautiful people! I am alive and well, slowly but surely pursuing Science course in University. In the study breaks, I try to relax as much as I can, to give my mind a break from all the books, notes and practice questions. And what do you know, @Carmen-Raymond comes with her beautiful coats up for download and the second I saw them, I knew I had to fire up my game and update some of my own ponies with her beautiful work!

Quick note before you see any photos of the horses. Only the horses created by me got their coats fully updated. All the horses I bought/received from you guys only got a shine/shade markings update, I did not interfere with their original looks! I respect your time and love way too much!

I still have to figure out something with their eyes, as I have NO time for editing them myself and for some bizarre reason, the eye mods don't work for me...

Born To Run MP Lone Wolf MP
    alt text alt text
    In The Name Of Love MP Lullaby MP
    alt text alt text
    Vaedermakar MP Mechanical Heart MP
    x x
    Sovereign's Back In Black FWEC Persona
    x x
    WGE Helianthus SCE Hollywood Fame
    x x
    Havel's California Moon Lexington's Armani
    x x

• What a beautiful collection of horses! And your facilities are so stunning :heart:

• They all look great! Vaedermakar MP is such a loevely gray. Also, love to see California Moon again :heart:

• So happy to see Armani! He looks stunning‚̧

• Those are a lot of Ponies, and all of them are so lovely i can't even pick a favorite :tired_face: :horse: :two_hearts:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.