[6/06] Montgomery Park | Nap time

• @Ian-Salvatore: Thank you very much, that's so kind of you to say! :blush:
    @Therese-Lind: Everyone is always amazed with him! Yet no volunteers to clean him :laughing:
    @Jade-Nguyen: Thank you! :heart:
    @Eowyn-Vance: I will be trying to post everyday or every second day, there is so many of them and I can't wait to share them with the community! :hugging:

Double trouble

These two crazy girls, Dolores and Honor, decided to train on the same arena today. Honor took Havel's California Moon ( @Annalena-Voigt ), while Dolores decided to go with Lexington's Armani ( @Jade-Nguyen ). And as much as these girls love each other and get along with each other so well, Callie and Harry clearly don't tolerate each other's company as well :sweat_smile: Luckily, it all went well with no accidents, and even managed to snap this pic of them all!

Get ready for the next update, which will feature a bunch of new cuddly faces! :see_no_evil:

alt text

• A lot of new faces!

I recently went through all my horses and riders, and I've noticed that not all of my riders have two horses per discipline they compete in. Since all my riders are competing in two disciplines each, that means I should have 4 horses per rider... So let me introduce you to a couple of new Thoroughbreds that our facilities gained! All of the horses I will present to you are 4 year old foundation TBs. Thought I'll say it here, instead of repeating myself over and over again while introducing each horse :blush:

Disclaimer: I was too lazy to make up coats for all of them, so I used Carmen's coats that she put up on her website... Apologies for that, and also a huge thank you to @Carmen-Raymond for creating them and saving those lazy souls like me :heart:
    Disclaimer 2: After finishing the 2018 God of War, I really got into Norse Mythology... Can you tell? :sweat_smile:

Valhalla MP
    Dressage mare ridden by Honor Montgomery
    alt text

Baudica MP
    Dressage mare ridden by Judith Montgomery
    alt text

Wardruna MP
    Dressage mare ridden by Judith Montgomery
    alt text

Skoll MP
    Eventing stallion ridden by Roxanne Whitemorrey
    alt text

Hati MP
    Eventing stallion ridden by Roxanne Whitemorrey
    alt text

Garmarna MP
    Eventing mare ridden by Honor Montgomery
    alt text

Lost in Time MP
    Eventing mare ridden by Honor Montgomery
    alt text

Veleda MP
    Eventing mare ridden by Dolores Green
    alt text

Voluspa MP
    Eventing mare ridden by Dolores Green
    alt text

SigrĂșn MP
    Show Jumping mare ridden by Dolores Green
    alt text

All of them will begin competing in this month's shows. Once again, a huge thank you to Carmen for allowing us to use these beautiful coats! :heart:

• Newbie training

Our "old" horses and the "new" ones are getting used to each other slowly but surely. Some of them are already making friends and others, quite the opposite :sweat_smile: The facilities and blooming with youngster energy!

Roxanne decided to train with one of her new horses, Hati MP. Hati is a 4 year old Eventing Thoroughbred, one of the ones I introduced in a previous post. He is a half-brother of Skoll MP, the other Eventing horse ridden by Roxy.

As some of you may or may not know, Skoll and Hati are names taken from Norse mythology, which I am in love with lately! In the myths, Skoll and Hati are two giant wolves who chase the sun and the moon respectively. It is said, that when they catch their prey, the Ragnarok will begin.

alt text

• Hati looks great, just as the other lovely pons you recently introduced :heart:

• @Annalena-Voigt: Thank you, I'm so happy I finally got to introduce them to the community <3

Overtaking the jumping arena

Say hello to... Nah, you already know this couple! Roxanne and Lullaby MP went about overtaking the show jumping arena with some easy flat-work training. It was a lovely, sunny day, perfect to work outdoors! :heart_eyes:

I am wondering whether or not I should take some snaps of our horses in the recent Dressage show... Would you guys like to see their beginnings? The highest level we entered was First Level (3), so I'm not sure if I should wait until they will be up on higher levels :thinking:

alt text

• Oh I would definitely be interested in seeing your pons at the RP phase in Dressage :heart_eyes: Of course a piaffe or traversale is always admirable, but also the basic paces in lower levels can look great! :heart:

• @Annalena-Voigt: Thank you for the words of confidence <3

Falsterbo Dressage Cup VI

This is probably the first RP phase of the shows we have ever participated in... I have to do it more often, it's fun to break the routine of training photos!

Vaedermakar MP and Angel Stone
    First Level (3), placed 3rd
    alt text

Wardruna MP and Judith Montgomery
    Introductory (1), placed 4th
    alt text

Valhalla MP and Honor Montgomery
    Introductory (1), placed 11th
    alt text

Baudica MP and Judith Montgomery
    Introductory (1), placed 6th
    alt text

• Nice pictures. I love your arena :) Vaedermakar is gorgeous!

• PR Committee

Apparently I never posted my original comment back when you introduced the new Thoroughbreds - I just wanted to say how much I adore their names! I've been really admiring mythology names and tales quite recently, and the horses themselves all turned out so beautiful, but as much as I adore Skoll, I fell in love with Valhalla's cute little snip :kissing:

• @Samantha-Jadirea: Thank you! Vaedermakar seems to be everyone's favourite <3
    @Callixta-Rosella: Awh, thank you! I thought maybe it would be too much Nordic, but looking back at it, I feel it's perfect! <3

Nap time

I am officially finished exams! Well, I finished them almost two weeks ago now, but I still was quite busy with work and some housekeeping errands. Anyway, I'm happy to say, that I am free from books, notes and practice questions until September. What does that mean? More updates here!

Here is another little pic of In The Name Of Love MP chilling with her rider Roxanne. The two of them actually had a little nap on the arena there!

alt text

• <3 This picture is so cute!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.