EYEC || 18-05-19 || Back Home With Burt (gif update)

• ah gorgeous horses!!! i love your blog :>

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in EYEC || 04-05-19 || Huntingdon Updates:

Yeees, racehorses! Finally some more to be around! :D

haha, yeah! I've always wanted to see more race horses, so... why not do it myself?

@Siri-Kane said in EYEC || 04-05-19 || Huntingdon Updates:

ah gorgeous horses!!! i love your blog :>

Thank you so much!!

• Your racers are gorgeous! Their coats are so soft looking :heart:

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson said in EYEC || 04-05-19 || Huntingdon Updates:

Your racers are gorgeous! Their coats are so soft looking :heart:

Thank you Jasmine!

• alt text

-> alt text <-
    A quick gif of our grumpy little mare, Oreo, in her paddock

Racer Conformation Shots P1

I'm slowly but surely getting all of our horses registered, which includes getting a bunch of conformation shots! I figured I would share what I've got so far. Not much else to say besides that.

alt text
    MARSHALL PLUS "Marshall" Bay Thoroughbred stallion

alt text
    IN YOUR POCKETS "Barnaby" Bay Thoroughbred mare

alt text
    IF I SAY "JayJay" Chestnut Thoroughbred mare

alt text
    GIVE A LITTLE "Oreo" Black Thoroughbred mare (she figuratively belongs to a friend of mine outside the forum)

Only a few horses in the part, I've got Marshall registered and I'm hoping he can do his maiden run if everything goes through well. I'm not adjusted to showing on here so I'll be slow to start off because I am a fool.

and because why not, photographic proof Husband boy comes to the stables (ft. Marshall)
    alt text
    mans wears hats all the time now cus he's loosing like all his hair but you didn't hear that from me

• Oreo ♥ ♥ ♥
    alt text

• Your TB's look awesome and the gifs you make are just too cute seeing the horses "in action" :blush: :two_hearts:

• @Hedwig-Johnson said in EYEC || 11-05-19 || Racer Conformation Shots P1:

Oreo ♥ ♥ ♥
    alt text

Thank you! My friend who "owns" her was very flattered lmao

@Annalena-Voigt said in EYEC || 11-05-19 || Racer Conformation Shots P1:

Your TB's look awesome and the gifs you make are just too cute seeing the horses "in action" :blush: :two_hearts:

Thank you! I'd love to try and add them to every post with Huntingdon

• Love their nicknames :D

• alt text

18-5-2019

Back home with Burt

Well, not quite. I'm not "back home." I live there and kinda sleep there and every other life thing goes on there. My hubsand and children are there, and Walt. he's there too. So, not back home, just not at my stables. I've found a new love for getting video of the horses now and Burt is the perfect candidate because he's a dressage boy and dressage boys look cool. I'm a show jumper and I have the equitation of a unruly six year old child who went over a ground pole who now believes he's a professional. (which is also a pretty good description of my son actually.) I'm not pretty to watch is what I'm trying to say.

an of course, it's with his favourite living thing, Atlas.

alt text

There's Atlas's fancy little spanish walk Burt has taught him.

and of course... cantering

alt text
    alt text

hopefully I can post more of these, and I plan on getting a youtube channel where I can post full videos of our horses and riders, since I think it's a lot more fun than sitting an editing photos. More rewarding I believe, it's one thing to see a still of one of our horses showing off their gates, it's all the more interesting to see them showing off their movements... in movement. Especially our big fancy horses who are strong af and look good doing it.

(plus the OOC likes animating more than editing.)

(speaking of OOC, here's more OOC, I've decided I'm moving to this forum completely. That meaning, I'm working on creating a whole new show roster. some of my new horses that I've made are being brought here, but I do fully plan on making a bunch of new horses to show and work with on here. It's been keeping me tons more motivated to be one here!)

I hope I can posts some gif-updates of our other horses, cheers!

• As I said on Instagram, these are perfect!

• Oh wow, horse animations in Sims look soooo good <3. I hope you'll make more because it's so cool!

• Oohh gooood this animations just... PERFECT !!!

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in EYEC || 18-05-19 || Back Home With Burt (gif update):

As I said on Instagram, these are perfect!

Thank you Lidija for both here and on insta!

@Nadia-Kilian said in EYEC || 18-05-19 || Back Home With Burt (gif update):

Oh wow, horse animations in Sims look soooo good <3. I hope you'll make more because it's so cool!
    Thanks! Yes, I definitely plan on making many more when I get the time

@Ian-Salvatore said in EYEC || 18-05-19 || Back Home With Burt (gif update):

Oohh gooood this animations just... PERFECT !!!

Thank you so much!

• That's amaziiiing

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.