EYEC || 22/6/2019 || Gypsy Vanner Stallions

• That looked real at first. It still looks real. Hes such a pretty boy.

• Competition Committee

Woah Marquis, this is insanely edited, it looks real :eyes:

• yeah, I also thought that was real :O amazing <3

• Amazing <3 It look so real!

• Wonderful edit! Love it!

• this looks so real!!! amazing

• @Ashton-Mills said in EYEC || 11/6/2019 || Summer Grading Show Entry:

That looked real at first. It still looks real. Hes such a pretty boy.

Thank you! It takes hours of cleaning to get him to that state

@Rena-Cort said in EYEC || 11/6/2019 || Summer Grading Show Entry:

Woah Marquis, this is insanely edited, it looks real :eyes:

Thanks!

@Kira-Kita said in EYEC || 11/6/2019 || Summer Grading Show Entry:

yeah, I also thought that was real :O amazing <3

Thank you!

@Jill-Hendricks said in EYEC || 11/6/2019 || Summer Grading Show Entry:

Amazing <3 It look so real!

Thank youu!

@Lidija-Rotherford said in EYEC || 11/6/2019 || Summer Grading Show Entry:

Wonderful edit! Love it!

Thank you, Lidija!

@Siri-Kane said in EYEC || 11/6/2019 || Summer Grading Show Entry:

this looks so real!!! amazing

Thanks!!

• alt text
    12-6-19

Kronborg's Jabask
    @Ronan-Dhall
    I originally had entered this in the summer grading show but after posting it I deleted it shortly after as I felt there was too much editing and painting done for it to be fair. Although bummed about deciding that, I still had a lot of fun making this picture! Personally, when I start editing I like to make my horses look as far from sim horses as humanly possible- buuuut like I just said, it seems unfair for the only part of the original horse to be showing are the hooves. Hence why, I do't edit often besides the occasional nose & eyes-- I'm too much of a perfectionist. Right, enough of me whining about own decisions, here's Jabask!

alt text

before & after

alt text alt text

I did have a shit ton of fun making this, not gonna lie- I think I'm going to try doing something like this with all my horses because it's just really fun to have fully-edited photos of my ponies, haha! And really cool to see how they might look in real life :thinking: A good learning experience on my behalf, cheers!

• Holy sh-

This is amazing Marquis! :heart_eyes:

• How did you do ?

• These edits are incredible! Jabask is soooo handsome, and he seems like a tough horse to ride as well, always love a challenge though! Holocene has such a nicely shaded coat, and I can't believe how big she is, with a very cute face as well :heart_eyes:

• I just saw it on Instagram and thought wow! It looks so good, I am fascinated :heart_eyes:

• Marquis Moulin..you are amazingly talented, so much so i cant put it in words <3

• That's... kind of too much editing...

• @Regina-Walker said in EYEC || 12/6/2019 || Former Summer Grading Show Entry:

That's... kind of too much editing...

Pssssst read the post..

• @Ashley-Lamothe said in EYEC || 12/6/2019 || Former Summer Grading Show Entry:

Holy sh-

This is amazing Marquis! :heart_eyes:

Haha, thank you!

@Ian-Salvatore said in EYEC || 12/6/2019 || Former Summer Grading Show Entry:

How did you do ?

Not quite sure I understand the question, but I'm not entered in the show anymore on my own behalf, or I used a reference image and used a little bit of photo manipulation for places that were too difficult for me too paint, and the rest is painted. The background is another story

@Catriona-O'connolly said in EYEC || 12/6/2019 || Former Summer Grading Show Entry:

These edits are incredible! Jabask is soooo handsome, and he seems like a tough horse to ride as well, always love a challenge though! Holocene has such a nicely shaded coat, and I can't believe how big she is, with a very cute face as well :heart_eyes:

Thank you! Jabask isn't too difficult, he's a strong horse and requires a good hand, but if you work with him he's fantastic. and thank you again, I know, Baloo has the face to say she's supposed to be 15 hands and yet she could trample our 15 hand-ers haha!

@Lauren-Goldtree said in EYEC || 12/6/2019 || Former Summer Grading Show Entry:

I just saw it on Instagram and thought wow! It looks so good, I am fascinated :heart_eyes:

Thank you! I'm glad haha! It was really fun to do, I plan on doing more just for my own sake because it's really fun for me to envision my horses in real life

@Kira-Kita said in EYEC || 12/6/2019 || Former Summer Grading Show Entry:

Marquis Moulin..you are amazingly talented, so much so i cant put it in words <3

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me, really <3

• alt text
    13-6-19

/stranlges self/ stop it stop it stop it stop it you've done enough

OKAY. I'm forcing myself to quit editing for this week and go back to doing actual writing posts, doing these conformation photos turned out to be really fun, and although I would like to make one of each of my registered horses-- I'll keep them to myself till I get them all done and then I'll do a master post.

all edits to these mares are fully painted by me, it is fun to use a little photo manipulating , but I wanted to test my skills at painting with a mouse since I don't have a fancy tablet or anything.

EYEC Wandering Aegnus
    KWPN Mare
    alt text

EYEC Holocene
    a really big KWPN Mare
    alt text

and that's enough of that for now! I feel really bad for getting out of character these past few posts, so I'll be right back in the swing of things whenever the next update is since stories take longer than these. Cheers!

• If EYEC Wandering Aengus ever goes missing it totally wasn't me. What beautiful girl! :heart:

• Stuuuuuunnnning! You are So talented!

• Beautiful work. You are very talented. Not gonna lie though, I prefer seeing the actual sim than the real overlays. Great way to advance your skill though! Wish I had that kind of talent.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.