Amara's Blog - 17/01/20

• I have managed to find some time to put my passion for western to good use and am leasing to beautiful American Paints from @Sadie-Woodson <-
    Also thankyou @Alexa-la-Coupe a for making me beautiful poses as you can see I'm already using one in the photo with Gun <3

-> The first is know by Diva and the second is know as Gun <3 They are both super friendly!

alt text

alt text

• Really loving these poses from Alexa, gave me the opportunity to take this photo <3 Not sure a black background was the best idea though, but I only realized that when i edited all those reins in XD

alt text

• I really like the black. If you are concerned about the black reins maybe next time a little shine on the reins to give the slightest hint of their presence might look amazing!

• @Samantha-Jadirea said in Kira's Blog - 07/01/20:

I really like the black. If you are concerned about the black reins maybe next time a little shine on the reins to give the slightest hint of their presence might look amazing!

I actually did put highlights on the reins :sweat_smile:

• Sorry, I only have a tablet all this week, so it was a bit hard to see :) I've probably said a few times now how much I love Sally, she's so beautiful.

• @Samantha-Jadirea yeah it would be hard to see on a tablet , yeah I really love Sally Jays Arabains are lovely <3

• The black background really makes the horse pop but I think a really dark grey would look good too! <3 That way you'll see the shadow underneath the horse and rider as well which will give a more 3D feeling to the picture :blush:

• @Therese-Lind yeah i might have to do another with darl grey at some point xD

• Thought I'd ride one of my leasers today, she is such a fun horse to ride!

I know I should of went fenderless but oh well

XD also yes I edited the eye

alt text

• New horses !

So I have two new horses, one is a Rhenish Cold blood that I bought from @Therese-Lind and the other is a SEA Arabian that I made myself, though I would like to say I had some helpful conformation advice on slack from Puck and Zadhid

Haven't decided on her name yet, but shes the pretty Rhenish Cold blood mare from Therese

alt text

And this pretty bay Arab is Fancy's Amal

alt text

• I was just browsing blogs and opened yours, and fell in love with Sally! Sh'es so beautiful, along with the rest of your horses. Definitely following this blog!

• @Belle-Laughlin said in Amara's Blog - 17/01/20:

I was just browsing blogs and opened yours, and fell in love with Sally! Sh'es so beautiful, along with the rest of your horses. Definitely following this blog!

Thanks so much! Really glad you enjoyed the blog and yeah I have had Sally for quite a while now shes a special bab <3

• Starting to do profile photos and this time no black background :sweat_smile:

alt text

• I missed so many pretty photos in here! I enjoy looking at your photos because they seem to have so much life in them and you can definitely tell the attitude of the horse. Diva and Gun look great in your game! That draft is super cute as well :heart:

• @Sadie-Woodson said in Amara's Blog - 17/01/20:

I missed so many pretty photos in here! I enjoy looking at your photos because they seem to have so much life in them and you can definitely tell the attitude of the horse. Diva and Gun look great in your game! That draft is super cute as well :heart:

Hey Sadie! Thank you for the lovely comment <3 it really makes me happy you can see life in the horses! :D
    Diva and Gun are awesome to have around they really get on well together literally! They groom each other its so cute :sparkles:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.