Kira's Blog

• Hello!

Soo this is my new blog, sorry if it doesn't get a ton of updates and doesn't always make sense but I loved taking pics of this mare and want to share them with people, even though I probably am not in the right place mentally to be starting a blog yet haha

I will first say that I'm a very nervous rider and just bought a Arabian mare..yeah lol
    I have actually been leasing horses for a while and my riding has improved quite a bit with lessons. I wanted to buy my own horse but didn't know where to start and that's when my lovely friend @Jasmine-Wilkinson showed me Holmgard's Celestyna or Sally which is her barn name, a beautiful greying bay Arabian mare and I saw how friendly she was and well trained to, so I had to buy her! She has a great Sire (Holmgard's Saragon) and Dam (Shaylyn CO) My trainer is going to be helping me every step of the way with her and I'm looking forward to show her once we are a good enough team :)

I have always wanted a horse bred by Jasmine Wilkinson so am super happy about Sally

The day was a grey one..in two ways! A moody yet oddly beautiful scene to take photos of Sally
    alt text alt text

• she looks super lovely and looks so well and happy in her new home :heart: i hope she has a great future for you at your stables and i know you’ll take good care of her :kissing_heart:

• What a lovely girl!

• She is beautiful! And has such a Lovely coat :)

• Jasmine Wilkinson- Shes in sunset valley in that photo, but once I get my world fully done I'll take some pics of her having fun in her pasture :) and thanks for her again shes a beauty and has a kind heart <3

Judith Montgomery- Thanks! <3

Claire von Hohenfeld- Thank you, Jasmine did a awesome job as usual :D

• I'm really awful at this blog thing on the new forum :rofl: but anyways.. heres another pic of Sally, it turns out we are really getting on! I have rode her and hacked out to, she looks after me ❤ will upload so more pics of me riding soon, still making the arena haha

0_1559528400463_Sallypasture.jpg

• Ohh that's one of the prettiest shades of gray I've ever seen! :heart_eyes:

• @Alexander-Westerberg said in Kira's Blog:

Ohh that's one of the prettiest shades of gray I've ever seen! :heart_eyes:

<3 yes I agree it is a lovely shade :)

• Sally's First DOZ Discipline Club Collection Show

surrounded by pretty pines in a quaint paddock me and my horse riding in harmony showing her best trot <3
    alt text

• So pretty! 😍

• Such a pretty mare!

• Very pretty mare and I am glad you're getting along!

• A New Horse!

I have always loved gaited horses and decided to get this gorgeous dunlino Racking horse mare, shes a bit clumsy sometimes but has a good heart and very willing temperament <3

Fancy's Pretty Primrose
    alt text

Replies:
    @Lauren-Goldtree and @Sadie-Woodson Thanks :) Yeah she is for sure
    @Lidija-Rotherford Thank you and yes me too :)

• she's lovely :heart_eyes: she has such a pretty coat and I love her face

• @Marquis-Moulin said in Kira's Blog:

she's lovely :heart_eyes: she has such a pretty coat and I love her face

Thankyou so much! <3 her coat took a long time, but I love'd doing it :)

• She is gorgeous! I love love love dunalinos <3 sadfully they are not allowed in Trakheners :(
    we also need more rare breeds around :D

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Kira's Blog:

She is gorgeous! I love love love dunalinos <3 sadfully they are not allowed in Trakheners :(
    we also need more rare breeds around :D

Thankyou! <3 yeah its a shame that they cant have that, I like Trakheners too they have nice conformations :slight_smile:

• Just a quick pic...

Just wanted to try out a little studio pic and think this turned out ok, it was a right headache to do to be honest I should really get that back drop everyones talking about as will make things easier :)

alt text

yes, yes I know shes in a wb pose and not gaited pose but thought she looked cute ^^

Edit: Also took this with Buhudain's invisible lights

alt text

What one do you guys think is better?

• WOAW!!! How the hell can you get your coats so detailed!
    I think the 2nd one is better, you can see more fur texture there, but hounestly, i cant really tell any other difference.
    Please, tell me your secret???

• I've said this on Slack and I will say this again, she's absolutely gorgeous! Her coat is just amazing and to die for :heart_eyes:

• @Thea-Radmer Thankyou <3 I think I like the second pic best as well. For this coat I used the colour picker tool in ps to help a lot at first, but the detail markings come from the Dimexa set, its truly wonderful and the NAK shaders are pretty awesome to use to :) She has a lot of layers of different shaders that make up her coat to, her white markings i made myself

@Jill-Reyes Thankyou so much <3

Both comments really made me smile a lot :) <3 <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.