Kira's Blog

• She is beautiful! And has such a Lovely coat :)

• Jasmine Wilkinson- Shes in sunset valley in that photo, but once I get my world fully done I'll take some pics of her having fun in her pasture :) and thanks for her again shes a beauty and has a kind heart <3

Judith Montgomery- Thanks! <3

Claire von Hohenfeld- Thank you, Jasmine did a awesome job as usual :D

• I'm really awful at this blog thing on the new forum :rofl: but anyways.. heres another pic of Sally, it turns out we are really getting on! I have rode her and hacked out to, she looks after me ❤ will upload so more pics of me riding soon, still making the arena haha

0_1559528400463_Sallypasture.jpg

• Ohh that's one of the prettiest shades of gray I've ever seen! :heart_eyes:

• @Alexander-Westerberg said in Kira's Blog:

Ohh that's one of the prettiest shades of gray I've ever seen! :heart_eyes:

<3 yes I agree it is a lovely shade :)

• Sally's First DOZ Discipline Club Collection Show

surrounded by pretty pines in a quaint paddock me and my horse riding in harmony showing her best trot <3
    alt text

• So pretty! 😍

• Such a pretty mare!

• Very pretty mare and I am glad you're getting along!

• A New Horse!

I have always loved gaited horses and decided to get this gorgeous dunlino Racking horse mare, shes a bit clumsy sometimes but has a good heart and very willing temperament <3

Fancy's Pretty Primrose
    alt text

Replies:
    @Lauren-Goldtree and @Sadie-Woodson Thanks :) Yeah she is for sure
    @Lidija-Rotherford Thank you and yes me too :)

• she's lovely :heart_eyes: she has such a pretty coat and I love her face

• @Marquis-Moulin said in Kira's Blog:

she's lovely :heart_eyes: she has such a pretty coat and I love her face

Thankyou so much! <3 her coat took a long time, but I love'd doing it :)

• She is gorgeous! I love love love dunalinos <3 sadfully they are not allowed in Trakheners :(
    we also need more rare breeds around :D

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Kira's Blog:

She is gorgeous! I love love love dunalinos <3 sadfully they are not allowed in Trakheners :(
    we also need more rare breeds around :D

Thankyou! <3 yeah its a shame that they cant have that, I like Trakheners too they have nice conformations :slight_smile:

• Just a quick pic...

Just wanted to try out a little studio pic and think this turned out ok, it was a right headache to do to be honest I should really get that back drop everyones talking about as will make things easier :)

alt text

yes, yes I know shes in a wb pose and not gaited pose but thought she looked cute ^^

Edit: Also took this with Buhudain's invisible lights

alt text

What one do you guys think is better?

• WOAW!!! How the hell can you get your coats so detailed!
    I think the 2nd one is better, you can see more fur texture there, but hounestly, i cant really tell any other difference.
    Please, tell me your secret???

• I've said this on Slack and I will say this again, she's absolutely gorgeous! Her coat is just amazing and to die for :heart_eyes:

• @Thea-Radmer Thankyou <3 I think I like the second pic best as well. For this coat I used the colour picker tool in ps to help a lot at first, but the detail markings come from the Dimexa set, its truly wonderful and the NAK shaders are pretty awesome to use to :) She has a lot of layers of different shaders that make up her coat to, her white markings i made myself

@Jill-Reyes Thankyou so much <3

Both comments really made me smile a lot :) <3 <3

• @Kira-Kita Oh well, i might try if i want to use the dimexa markings myself. GREAT job on the markings, i love them!

• Thankyou <3 yeah that set is really awesome for fur and shading also :)
    p.s I'm actually quite new to making markings so really happy you like them :blush:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.